Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

The Phone Call

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

Awww

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-11-27 - Updated: 2011-11-28 - 707 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Bye Jackson!!! See you soon!!!" "Auntie Amy? Why you leaving?" "Well I'm sick, J. I'm sorry." "AW auntie Amy. Get betta." Amy smiled and hugged him. Amy took Stefan's hand and walked to the door. Charlie was already in the car, waiting for them. Amy slid open the van door, and stepped in. Stefan climbed in after her. Amy was smiling like crazy. Stefan put his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder. She sighed and lightly put her hand on her stomach. Still normal. Stefan saw her feeling her stomach. "Hey... you're only 2 weeks gone Amy, you're not going to show for another 2 months." She smiled at him. "Yeah I know... I was just making sure." He laughed. "What? Scared of gaining a few pounds?" Charlie laughed this time. "A few? More like fifty." Amy went pale, then started to weep. "I'M GOING TO BE FAT!!!" She was crying into a now laughing Stefan. They arrived home within minutes. Amy had stopped crying, and Stefan stopped laughing. Amy hugged Charlie and thanked her for the ride. She stepped out of the car with Stefan, and waved to Charlie. They walked in and Amy sat on the couch. "Want some tea Amy?" "Yeah sure." Stefan walked towards the kitchen, and Amy sat down on the couch. She frowned to herself, and picked up her cell phone. She dialed the number, and sank back in the couch. "Hello?" "Hey... Dad it's Amy." "Oh hi Amy!!! How are you?" "Good... ummm... I have something amazing to tell you." "What?" "Umm... you're going to be a grandpa." "Oh I know, Ella already called." "No... I'm pregnant too." There was a pause. "Congratulations Amy!!! Can I talk to Stefan?" Amy gulped. "Ummm yeah sure. Just a second." Amy stood up and walked to the kitchen, and handed the phone to Stefan, who was busy making the tea. "Who is it?" "It's my dad." Stefan gulped and took the phone out of her hands. "Hello? Hey Mark. Yeah I'm good. Yes. I know. I'm ready for this. Yes I know. Ok... wait? Ok... I guess we'll see you soon... is Rhea coming?" Amy glared at Stefan. She mouthed, "GIVE ME THE FUCKING PHONE." He handed the phone to her. "Dad? Yeah don't bring Rhea. Because she fucking hates me, and I hate her. Yeah thanks, don't piss off a woman who has gotten sick twice this morning." She hung up. "That went better than I thought it would." Stefan burst out laughing. "What?" "You... you just cursed out your dad!!!" Amy laughed too. "So... Amy? What room should we use for the baby?" Amy thought about it. "I don't know, why don't you come upstairs and help me daddy?" Stefan smiled. "That's so weird you called me that." Amy smiled and took his hand. She walked upstairs and around the hallways. She stopped short in front of a big room. She reached around for Stefan's hand. "This room." She smiled and opened the door. They walked around the room and opened the closet. And that closet was huge!!! Amy stepped innit and smiled. "This room's it, Stef." He nodded and walked into the closet. "This is the biggest closet in the wooorrrrlllddd!!!!" "Stefan!!!" He kissed her, and smiled. "You rang?" "Stefan!!! You're making me laugh!!!" "That's my job, aint it?" She giggled. "Shit Stefan." He had her cornered in the closet of the baby's room. "So... wanna dent the wall?" Amy giggled again. "In our room." "I'll fucking race you!!!" Amy smiled. "How about you carry me?" Stefan smiled and scooped her up. She was giggling really hard now. "You know... this whole pregnancy thing is better than I thought it would be..." She wrapped her arms around his neck. "How'd you think is was going to be?" "All... screamish and eating weird things like... chocolate and pickles or some shit like that." Amy smiled as she kissed his lips. "Yeah... I'll save those things for later yeah?" "Shit... well... might as well enjoy this month. I'm scared now Amy." She laughed. "So... what were we going to do? Oh yeah... on-wards!" He laughed and walked to their room... and I bet you can guess what happens next...
Sign up to rate and review this story