Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

So Stefan Can Design The Room... I Get The Names

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-11-27 - Updated: 2011-11-27 - 1136 words - Complete

0Unrated
Dru was acting like a little schoolgirl. He pretty much skipped to his van. He drove Amy and Stefan to his house, Ella, Ashley and Charlie were already there. Stefan had a picture of the 'blob' baby in his wallet. He kept looking at it, then at Amy's belly. When they got to Dru's, Amy walked out of the car. "Let's freak 'em out, make 'em think I'm dying or something, then tell them." Amy had a sick sense of humor, but Stefan loved it. "Yeah that sounds good." "Dru don't say anythin', act sad. Ok?" He nodded. They walked in and Amy was staring at her feet. Stefan was rubbing her shoulders and kept whispering, "You'll be ok... I promise." Ella looked freaked out. She stood up and walked up to Amy. "Are... are you ok sissy?" Amy sniffed, trying to hide her laugh. "No... I'm not Ells. I have terrible news." She walked over to Charlie and sat in front of her. "I'm not well." Amy looked down, hiding her smile. Stefan left the room, head hung in shame. "Amy... I'm sorry." Stefan walked in and sat by her. "Tell them what you have, honey." Amy seeped a fake tear out. "I have... a fetus." Ella's eyes shot a dirty look at Amy. "Fetus? Are you pregnant too?" Charlie still hadn't caught on. "Is it serious-oh my God!!! Amy congratulations!!!" All the girls jumped up and hugged. Ashley was looking at Ella. "Wait... Ella you're pregnant?" Ella nodded. Ashley fainted then quickly woke up. "I'm gonna be a dad!!!" He ran to Ella, and hugged her. Stefan was hugging Amy and kissing her, even though he already knew she was pregnant. Stefan took out the small picture of the ultrasound and Ella carefully took it. "AWWW!!!" Ella thought everything was cute, and quite frankly, a two week fetus wasn't cute at all. They were all interrupted by a very tired looking Jackson. "Mummy... can I have some cheerios?" They all looked at Charlie. She nodded, walked over to him and scooped him up. He was giggling like a... two year old. She walked into the hall and they all laughed. She came in a few minutes later with a cheerio shaped container, filled with dry cheerios. Charlie sat him on the couch and popped open the container, and he started to eat the cereal. Amy smiled and sat by him. "Hi Jackson!!! How are you?" He almost spilled the cereal. "Auntie Amy!!!" He tried to hug her and Amy caught the cheerios, mid-fall. "Good I guess eh?" Jackson shook his head yes. He treated Ella and Amy as his aunts, considering he didn't have any actual aunts or uncles. "Hey auntie Amy, come and look what I drew last night!!!" "Ok!!!" He took her hand and stood up off the couch. He led her upstairs to his room, and to his little table. He reached for a piece of paper and handed it to her. She took it, and looked at it. It really was quite good, for two-year-old. It was her holding hands with Jackson. Amy smiled and hugged him. "It's beautiful Jackson." He smiled. "It's yours." She smiled again. "Thank you J." He smiled. "Can we go back downstairs?" "Yeah." "Can you carry me?" "Sure Jackson." She picked him up. He was surprisingly light. She walked downstairs and to the family room, where everyone was still at. Amy set Jackson on the couch again, and picked up his cheerios and handed them to him. "Thank you auntie." She nodded, and sat by Stefan. Stefan smiled at her. She looked so natural with little kids. He started to play with her hair unknowingly. She leaned into him. "Amy how far gone are you?" "Emm... 2 weeks." Ella smiled. "I'm exactly a month father pregnant than you are. We have to do everything together don't we Ams?" Amy laughed. "Yeah I guess." Stefan kissed her forehead. "What's that you're holding?" "Oh Jackson drew me a picture. Wanna see?" Stefan nodded and smiled at the picture. It really was good. "Hey J!!! This is really good!!!" Jackson giggled and buried his face into Charlotte. Charlie held Jackson closer, and leaned into Dru. "So, Amy, Ella, guys thought of any names?" Amy shook her head. "We only just found out this morning." Ella nodded. "I like Amanda, for a girl, after mum. Ash, have any ideas for a boy?" Ashley nodded. "I like James..." Ella smiled. "That's a really good one." She leaned on Ashley, and he held her hand. "Well Amy, we should start thinking of names." She nodded, and another wave of nausea washed over her. She jumped up and ran down the hall. Stefan went after her. Jackson heard her getting sick. "Ewwwy." Charlie and everyone else started to laugh. Jackson smiled, quite pleased he made everyone laugh. Charlie stood up to get Amy a towel to cool off. Ella went to get her a glass of water, to wash out the taste of vomit. Amy felt Stefan's hand on her hip,and the other pulling her hair back. "God I'm going to have to get used to this, Amy." She turned around and Stefan kissed the top of her head. Ella and Charlie walked in and saw Amy resting into his chest. Ella smiled and handed Stefan the glass of water. He handed it to Amy and Charlie set the towel on her forehead. "I have an idea for the baby's room Amy." She looked at him. "What Stefan?" "DISNEY!!!" She smiled. "I like it... I get the girls' names and you get the boys' names." He nodded, seeing this as a fare deal. "Daffy!!!" She smiled. "Original, but if we have a son, I wouldn't name him after a cartoon duck. Sorry Stef." He nodded and smiled back. "Damn, I need ideas... when should I call my parents and tell them?" "Now if you like, but I might scare them, seeing I might puke again." Stefan laughed. "I should get you home... are you going to tell your dad?" She shook her head. "He'll find out soon enough. Just because he showed up for our wedding doesn't mean I love him. He still wasn't there when I was a kid." Stefan nodded, sad to see Amy without her mum, and full of hatred for her dad. "I'm getting Dru to get us home." Charlie stopped him. "Hey I'll take you. Dru needs to spend some time with Jackson, since he's been gone all day." They nodded. "Ok so when's a good time to lea-" "Now. She needs her rest." Amy groaned. "I'm not tired!!! I'm pumped!!!" Charlie laughed. "I can tell you're lying Amy. Common." Amy stood up, and started to shake again. This was going to be a long nine months.
Sign up to rate and review this story