Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Populace of two, All I see Is you

16

by kiraluvsu 3 reviews

Harmony and Gerard make a big decision, will they ever get their happy ending?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-28 - Updated: 2011-11-28 - 1059 words - Complete

2Original
I waited a bit to follow Gerard, trying to not look suspicious. He didn't look like he was having the greatest time tonight. Maybe something was bothering him and he had to go sort it out? Whatever it was, it had me slightly worried.

I walked through the corridors I had seen him go through, but there were so many directions to go, I got lost. I leaned against the wall, mad that I wasn't the best detective. But I was suddenly grabbed from behind, a hand reached out to cover my screams. I was turned around to meet the eyes of Gerard through the shadows. He let me go, knowing I wouldn't freak out.

"Gerard what the fuck?" I whispered harshly,, not bothering to cover my word choice.

"Just wanted to say hi," Gerard smiled, oblivious to my angry expression.

"You really scared me," I sighed. I could never manage to stay mad at this man. "Have you been enjoying your birthday?"

"No," he laughed and then suddenly went serious. "She keeps following me around and talking about all the babies she wants to have, she's crazy I tell you! Crazy!"

"Oh," I turned my gaze to the floor. I couldn't stand the image of them having a bunch of kids, it wasn't right.

"Hey, look at me," He gently raised my chin so I was staring at him. "I can assure you, there will be no baby making for a long LONG time."

I smiled at his attempts of sugar coating the problem.

"Unless.. you and I were to….."

"Gerard don't you finish that sentence!" I blushed.

"Hey I'm not the one with the dirty sailor mouth."

"You should stop while you're ahead." I laughed. There was a gap of silence that followed, but it wasn't awkward, it was just….quiet.

I broke the silence by standing up on my toes to reach Gerard's lips with my own.

When I pulled back, he stopped me from backing away fully by holding me closer. He kissed me again but with more passion. We stayed in that perfect embrace for what seemed like a century. But both of us did require breathing, so we reluctantly pulled away, gasping for air.

"Harmony?" Gerard asked, resting his forehead against mine.

"Yes?"

"Let's run away together. We could leave all of this behind." He caressed my cheek, lovingly.

"Gee, as nice as that sounds, I could never take you away from your family and your royalty like that." I whispered loudly.

"I don't care about my royalty. It doesn't make me happy, you do. And as for my family, Mikey and my mother can visit secretly as much as they want. So can Frankie and Ray."

"Are you being serious?" I asked, not used to this feeling of being wanted so much by another.

"Yes and I've made up my mind, we're leaving tomorrow. When everyone's asleep." He said.

"Oh my goodness," I jumped up and hugged him tightly. We were finally going to be together. This was more than I could ever hope for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-the next day-

I woke up bright and early with the familiar sunlight blinding me awake. Today, it didn't bother me, I was too excited. I had already told Ray everything and he was sad that I wouldn't be rooming with him anymore but he was also happy for me. Of course I would miss him and even Frank would be missed. But I would, of course, miss Mikey the most. It was going to be weird. I had been coming here to visit him since I was a kid.

Me and Gerard felt bad for Mikey so we finally decided to tell him about us, knowing he would never tell another soul. He was a little peeved that we didn't tell him sooner but luckily he quickly got over it and was happy for us.


While Gerard was around the castle doing whatever royal things he did his father had asked me to paint a picture of himself in his study. I was almost finished when he started talking to me.

"So, you've been a friend of Mikey's for a while huh?" He asked while holding still in a sideways position.

"Yes, since we were kids," I replied in an innocent tone.

"Yes, I remember you," He nodded. I finished up the painting and nodded to him. He came around to see it and gave me a pat on the back, "Now that's talent!"

I stood up and respectfully shook his hand, and his smile dropped. He grabbed my wrist, roughly, making me wince in pain.

"Where did you get this bracelet?" He held up my hand. I noticed the leather bracelet Gerard had given me was hanging there, loosely, crap. What was I supposed to tell him? If I told him Gerard had given it to me he'd definitely know something was going on between us.

"I-I," I stuttered.

"Did you steal this from my son? You ungrateful little bitch!" He threw me to the floor and called in the guards.

"Take this thief to the dungeon, make sure to give her the proper beating while your at it," With that, he stormed out. The guards took my hands behind my back and led me to the dungeons.

My heart was racing, scared for my life. Today was supposed to be the day we got out of here and lived happily ever after and I went and ruined it with my stupidity.

The guards chained my arms to the dungeon cell wall. After, one left while the other stayed.

"I don't usually hit girls, but his majesty's orders are not deniable," The guard man said. I closed my eyes preparing for the worst.

A sharp pain hit my side and I held back a scream. It was followed by so many more stabs of pain. This guy was strong and showed absolutely no mercy. Tears ran down my cheeks but still no shrieks were made. My whole body felt like it was on fire.

The man let my arms free and chained my leg to the wall so I could sit in one place. I curled up in a ball and cried till the pain was just too much and I blacked out thinking about what Gerard would do when he noticed I was missing.
Sign up to rate and review this story