Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Populace of two, All I see Is you

17

by kiraluvsu 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-28 - Updated: 2011-11-29 - 1484 words - Complete

1Moving
(THE FIRST GERARD POINT OF VIEW, IN THIS STORY, EVER!)

Gerard-


I had been working all damn day, studying and training. But I couldn't focus, my mind was in another place. A happy place that only me and Harmony were aloud in. I was being lectured by my teacher who was reading to me when my father came in. I sat up and greeted him.

"Father, what brings you here?" I asked, he didn't look too happy.

"I came to give you your bracelet back, apparently we had a little thief amongst us, but don't you worry she's been caught. Shows her that stealing isn't welcomed here.." My jaw dropped as he dropped the bracelet I had given to Harmony, in my hand. He looked like he was waiting to be praised, but all I wanted to do was punch him in the face.

"Where is she?" I gritted my teeth.

"In the dungeon of course! Serves her right." He chuckled.

"She did not steal this!" I let my voice rise in pitch to show him this was not a laughing matter.

Father's face dropped, "Gerard, no need to raise your voice to me. That is your bracelet is it not? It's got your name on it! Of course she stole it!"

I shook my head slowly, "I gave it to her!" My father clenched his fists, he did not like it when people raised their voices to him.

"Why would you do such a thing? You don't even know the girl, she's Mikey's friend, not yours." He asked.

"I gave it to her because I love her." I shouted out instinctley. My father's clenched fist came down hard on my cheek, making me fall to the floor. Before I could recover, the guards took hold of me.

"No son of mine will make a fool out of this family by loving a simple servant girl! Guards! Give him the same fate brought upon his lover." The guards obeyed my father's commands and dragged me down to the dungeon. I kept my head down and my eyes closed as they beat me half to death, all I could think about was Harmony and if she had been hurt just as bad. I was the one who gave her that damned bracelet and I would never forgive myself if she died because of it. When the guards were satisfied they unchained me and chained my leg to the wall. I didn't bother moving from my place on the floor. The pain got to my head, quickly, and I faded into the darkness that it brought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harmony-


I awoke in agonizing pain. The guards had probably managed to break something, but I couldn't pinpoint any exact location. Everything hurt equally. I dragged myself to a sitting position against the mossy damp stone walls. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm down.

A small voice spoke from next to me, I opened my eyes to see what it was. I almost thought I was hallucinating when I saw a bloody, bruised, Gerard in the cell next to me. He was against the bars looking at me.

"harmony," He spoke in a raspy whisper.

"Gee? What are you doing here?" I whispered moving closer to him. The movement caused more pain to shoot up my spine, but being closer to him was worth it.

He cleared his throat,"I told my father, he-he sent me here. His own son."

We were both against the railing now I reached through I held his hand in mine. The contact made me feel so much better.

"But Gerard, they'll kill the both of us, or leave us here to bleed to death." I pointed out. He shouldn't have told his Father, he could've been safe. But now we were both dying just because we loved each other.

"I don't care. If they went and killed you and I just let it happen, I wouldn't be able to live with myself." He moved his forehead against my own. I savored the warmth of his skin against mine.

"I'm scared, Gee" I cried. He reached through with his other hand and wiped a few tears away.

"Don't be, at least we're together, and if we die. We'll die right here in each other's arms. Not even these bars can separate us." He said. Right then, I wished I could just lean in and kiss him, but the bars made the contact impossible.

I felt myself getting a little dizzy from loss of blood.

"Gee, can I sleep?" I asked drowsily. He nodded his head, "Sleep as much as you like, I'll be right here when you wake up."
I yawned, "Okay," I lay down next to the bars, enjoying the feeling of Gerard's hand running through my hair and soon, I fell asleep.

Gerard was true to his word he stayed up all night. I woke up many times from bad dreams, he comforted me best he could and managed to calm me back to sleep every time. By the time the moon shown I had gotten a lot of sleep, but I was also much weaker, I couldn't pick myself up so I laid there with half-lidded eyes.

Gerard wasn't as weak as me and he kept talking about how we first met and everything we had been through to keep me awake and talking. I knew he was worried about me being so weak but he definitely did a good job hiding his fears.

At some point he just went quite I reached through the bars to feel his hand and he didn't hold mine back. I couldn't summon up enough energy to lift myself up and look over the bars, he could've been sleeping. But I feared the worst.

"Gee?" I croaked. He didn't respond.

"Gerard?" I called a little louder.

I tried to move, I really did. But it was no use, I couldn't get off the ground. Gerard wan't responding at all.

I let my tears fall freely, if he had died, then I would just let go of all the sanity I had left. I would give up all hope of living and just wither away in this cell before even morning came.

I reached out and tried one last time, I shook his hand slightly. He was still, I knew he was lying down, because I couldn't see his figure over the iron poles. His hand was still, but it twitched. I let out a sigh of relief and held on tighter to his hand.

"Harmony? I-I can't move up to see you. Are you okay?" He asked with a groggy voice, I had woken him up, thinking he was dead. Stupid me.

"I'm fine, but I don't know if I'm gonna be able to hold on till morning," I said faintly.

"Baby, you've got to, for me. We''ll hold on for each other alright? Just hold my hand and whenever you feel like you're slipping, clasp it. I'll squeeze right back so we both know we're alive, okay?" He asked.

"Yes," I whispered just loud enough for him to hear.

I slipped in and out of consciousness, each time, clasping Gerard's hand like he had instructed. When morning finally came I was happy to see the sun, I thought I would never see it again.

"Look, we made it, sugar. We're going to survive this alright?" Gerard said with a raspy voice.

"I'm so thirsty, Gee." I whispered.

"It's gonna be alright," Was all he could think to answer.

A few agonizing hours later, and someone finally came, I couldn't summon enough energy to open my eyes and see them, but I assumed they were a guard. I heard the rattling of my dungeon cell door being opened. And I was lifted up into the person's arms. My arms dangled limply at my sides. The guard hadn't even bother locking my arms up because I was so weak. I couldn't tell if it was the same guard that had beat me nearly to death because my eyes were glued shut.

Gerard's voice broke through the silence. "No don't take her! Take me! Please!" He cried out a string of cuss words that I think actually had the guard a little scared. But as I was carried out the door I could not hear him anymore. An overwhelming sensation of loneliness washed over my heart. I couldn't cry, their was no liquid left in me to cry, but if I could, I would.

My heart pounded profoundly slow, as I was being carried to what I assumed, was my hanging. The thought of dying was actually welcoming to me now, but dying without Gerard by my side to comfort me was terrifying. The fast pace of the person holding me made me dizzy and I once again fell into a restless sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story