Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Populace of two, All I see Is you

18

by kiraluvsu 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-29 - Updated: 2011-11-29 - 658 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Harmony, wake up baby, come on. Open your eyes for me." I heard my name being called over and over again. I finally opened my eyes and saw Gerard's face looming over mine.

"Geerard?" I gasped, I thought I was supposed to be dead.

I sat up with a new found strength and embraced him tightly. I thought I would never see him again.

"I thought you were dead," I told him.

"I told you we'd make it," I felt him smile against my neck.

"But where are we?" I asked, looking around. There was only a candle lighting the place, which looked like the back of a wagon, we were sitting in the hay as the boards creaked from the movement of the speed we were going.

"We're at the back of a wagon, we escaped. Ray and Frank managed to get us out since Frank had a key. we're probably out of our kingdom by now." He replied.

I moved closer to him and he wrapped his arm around my waist. I winced a bit, the guards must've cracked a rib or two.

"Sorry! Ray stitched you up but he did say you had some broken ribs. He also gave you some water because you were severely dehydrated, he almost gave up. I swear, if I ever see the guards on the streets, Imma kill 'em." Gerard gritted his teeth.

"They were just doing their job," I replied.

"But beating you half to death was not……not something I want to think about," He sighed, resting his head against the hay.

"You should be happy, Gee, we finally made it out," I smiled. He returned the smile, "Yes, we did."

He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a velvet box.

"I was gonna wait to do this, but I don't think I'll have the courage to if I wait any longer," He opened the box revealing a diamond ring. I put my hand over my mouth, if he was doing what I think he was doing…. I was surely going to faint.

"Harmony, will you marry me and make me the happiest man ever?" He asked, looking straight at me. I nodded slowly, paralyzed from shock and happiness.

He slid the ring on my finger, it fit perfectly. I held it up to the candle light and admired the beautiful jewel.

"Gerard……it's beautiful," I felt myself tearing up, but these were happy tears.

"I thought you might like it, it was my mother's." He smiled. I tilted my head back and kissed him.

"I love you so much," I whispered.

"And I love you," He said back.

The rest of the ride was spent whispering sweet nothings to each other. Anyone else would be sick from how sweet we were to each other. But that was just how we were.

When the wagon finally stopped we climbed out and Frank and Ray greeted us.

"We wish you both well, we'll visit as much as we can, and don't you forget to invite us to your wedding!" Frankie said as he bear hugged the both of us. Ray waited for him to finish and came up to give us a more proper goodbye.

"Keep each other safe, I'll come with news as much as I can," He said to us. With that, the two boys left. Me and Gerard ran out of the cold and into our house. Gerard lit a fire and we both sat in front of it to warm up.

"So…today was eventful," I sighed. My head was resting on his stomach.

"Yes, very." Gerard agreed, he was stroking my hair again, absentmindedly making me sleepy. I yawned and snuggled up closer to him. Even after everything we had been through, our love for each other was still strong and everlasting. And now, it was free to flourish and grow. It was everything I could ever hope for.


The End.
Sign up to rate and review this story