Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > hold my hand

united

by BoomBoxStuff 1 review

Okay... This one is a bit more "sexual", hope you won't think I'm a freak, enjoy :'3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-11-28 - Updated: 2011-11-28 - 591 words

2Hot
Franks POV.
[**]
Fact one; Gerard is the most beautiful man on earth.
Fact two; He cares about me, well, at least he seems to do.
Fact three; my lips are currently on his chin.

Frank had never met someone like Gerard, they had only known each other for a couple of hours and in some sick way he was already falling in love with him.
Gerard had the most amazing eyes, it was like he could see right thorough his shell and see the real Frank.

“Frankie, you’re so beautiful” Gerard sighed as Franks lips left his chin. He grabbed a hold of Fanks face and stared into his eyes.

“I’ve only known you for a couple of hours, but I already know that you are the one, if there is someone like that.”

Then Gerard kissed him. Frank finally got to taste those amazing lips, and he was in heaven.
Fun fact; Gerards lips tastes like strawberries on a hot summer day.
Frank kissed him back and started climbing up on top of Gerard so that more parts of his body would be touching him, he needed to feel as much of Gerard as possible.
They didn’t take a break but continued for so long, before they knew it they were lying on the couch kissing with Gerards full body placed over Franks.

Gerards body was so amazing, he was much taller then frank and his pale skin was just as soft as Frank had imagined.
He slowly reached after the bottom of Gerards shirt and pulled it of, and found himself amazed by the beauty of the man that was lying on top of him. Franks hoodie was next and his T-shirt followed.
They were now just a blur of tongues, chests and arms.
Frank had never kissed anyone before, so he had no expectations. But he knew that there doesn’t get any better then this. Gerard reached for the buttons to Franks jeans and unbuttoned them. It felt so right, it was like if they were made to this, they were designed to love each other.

After both their pants were of and they only wore boxers, Gerard started dragging them up the stairs and to his room and; the bed.
The joy that filled Frank when they landed on Franks bed was hysterical and he couldn’t help but to slip out a laugh between the kisses.
Gerard let his lips goo and whispered in his ear.

“you’re so fucking beautiful”

Then his lips went down Franks face and Gerard started to softly bite his neck, not so hard that it hurt, it felt amazing.

“you little vampire” Frank laughed as he pressed Gerards face up to his and kissed his lips once again.

Frank grabbed the back of Gerards hair and started kissing his entire face while letting his hands touch every inch of this amazing body.
Gerard groaned and pushed his body closer to Franks, making sure that as much as possible of their bodies were pressed against each other.
Then he reached for Franks boxers.

The butterflies were going crazy in Franks stomach as Gerard started pulling of his Boxers, and when they were off he immediately put his hands on Gerards boxers and pulled down.
Then they were both completely naked, swirled together with kisses and love.

“Frank, are you sure you want to do this?”

Frank paused and looked straight into Gerards eyes as he said;

“I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life”
Sign up to rate and review this story