Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

The Names Are Picked... What One Gets Used Though?

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

HOLY SHIT IT FEELS LIKE I'M SHITTING A KNIFE!!! -Baby Mama XD

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-29 - Updated: 2011-11-29 - 642 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mark had stayed for three weeks until he had to leave for his divorce. Ella had wanted to know the sex of her baby, and she had been told it was going to be a little girl. Ashley had cried/laughed for an hour. "I'm going to have a daughter!!!" He was holding Ella in his lap, and she was stroking his hair. Amy and Stefan had picked out names for their baby, but they didn't want to know what the sex was. They had agreed on Jade for a girl and Jonathan for a boy.


5 MONTHS LATER

Amy's phone went off. She rubbed her 8-month-pregnant belly and looked at the screen. It was 11:30, ASHLEY. Amy sighed and answered the phone, half awake. "You are aware it's 11:30 at night, right?" "Amy, Ella's gone into labor, she wants you here." Amy sat up as fast as she could. "WHAT?!?!" She punched Stefan's arm. "Owww what the fuck?" "Ella wants me at the hospital, she's gone into labor." Stefan's eyes popped. "Ok I'll get the keys. Stay here." They had recently bought a mini-van, for when the baby came. Stefan ran downstairs, and grabbed the keys. He ran outside, and started the van, and went upstairs to help Amy down. She carefully but quickly took each step. "I'm going to be an auntie." She wiped a tear from her face and... kinda ran-walked to the van. They sped off to the hospital... "Umm my sister's in labor... she looks just like me but blonde. Her name's Ella Horne..." The woman smiled. "Second floor." "Thanks." They sped towards the elevator. When the elevator door opened, they saw Ashley. "Hey Ashley! How's she doi-" They were interrupted by a loud scream. Ashley scratched his head. "That. That's how she's doing. Come on, the doctor knows you're coming in. Common Stefan, what you doing? You're coming too, you'll need experience for when your baby comes.Common!!!" Amy put on a cap, and a blue apron, so did Stefan. They rushed into the room, to see a sweaty, red-faced, Ella, screaming her head off. She saw Amy, and gasped her name. "Amy!" Amy came over and grabbed her hand. Ashley was holding her other hand. "Common Ells, you can do this!" Ashley was being really cheerful, but Ella was pissed. "YOU BASTARD!!! YOU FUCKING DID THIS TO ME!!!" She squeezed his hand really hard as the doctor yelled, "PUSH!!!" Ella screamed as she did so. "She's crowning." Ella was crying in pain. "Ella, honey, you're almost there. Common you can do it!" "ASHLEY NEIL HORNE!!! IF YOU SPEAK ANOTHER GOD DAMNED WORD I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" Amy smiled at Ashley and mouthed, "She'll be fine when it's all over." He tried not to smile because Ella was cursing him out. "Push really hard ok Mrs. Horne?" Ella nodded and whined, but pushed anyway. "One more push and it's all over!!!" Ella pushed, wanting this to end. All of a sudden there was a screaming baby. Ella fell back into the pillows and kissed Ashley. "I love you." Ashley smiled back at her and looked at the doctor, and she was wrapping a crying baby in a blanket. "Congratulations, you have a baby girl." "Thank you." Ella was crying and kissing the baby. Ashley smiled and sat by her on the bed. "Hi Amanda. Hi." Amy let a tear escape her eye. Amanda. Her mum's name. She smiled and kissed her sister's cheek. "She's beautiful guys. Congratulations." Ella smiled and kissed Amanda's forehead, and let Ashley hold her. Ashley was bubbling and crying tears of joy. He was running his thumb over her soft fuzz hair, and smiling. Stefan walked over from the corner, and rubbed Amy's belly. She smiled as he kissed her tummy. "See you soon, baby." "Oh and, congratulations guys." Ella smiled and fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story