Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

Holy Shit... Beautiful...

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

Ouch...

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-29 - Updated: 2011-11-29 - 934 words - Complete

0Unrated
Amy was do any day now. She woke up, smiled, and rubbed her belly. She walked to the toilet, and peed. She went downstairs to the smell of bacon. "Hey." "Morning Amy." Stefan smiled, ans walked over to kiss her. "Morning Stef." She smiled back to him and Stefan pulled out a chair for her. "Thank you." Stefan put the sizzling bacon onto two slices of bread, then put one more piece on top of them. He put them on a plate, and set it in front of Amy. She grimaced and pushed the plate away. "I'm not really hungry." "Amy, you have to eat something." "No. I really don't think I can eat right now." She grabbed Stefan's hand and squeezed it. He looked at her. "Oh shit. Is it...?" She nodded and started to breathe heavily. "I'm going to start the van, then I'm going to pack some clothes for you and the baby. Lemme just..." She squeezed his hand tighter, and pulled her face into a scrunch. "HURRY!!!" She let go of his hand, and he took off running. He rushed outside, started the van, and hurried back inside. He rushed upstairs and threw some of Amy's clothes into a suitcase, and he ran down the hall. He opened up the baby's closet, and packed some of everything. He zipped up the suitcase and ran downstairs. Amy was breathing really loud, and sweating. He slipped his arm under her arms, and walked outside, as fast as she would let him. HE opened the door, and Amy slowly climbed in, rubbing her tummy. "STEFAN!!!" He quickly threw the suitcase into the backseat, and just barely missed the baby's car-seat. He slammed the door, and ran to the driver's side. He jumped into the van, and held her hand. He backed out of the drive and stepped on the gas. Amy was calling Ella, and she was crying. "Amy it's ok... please calm down." "CALM DOWN? ARE YOU ABOUT TO SHOVE A BABY OUT OF YOUR VAG? I DIDN'T FUCKING THINK SO!!! Sorry Ella." Stefan winced a little, but knew she didn't really mean it. Amy hung up. She was panting, forcing her words out. "Ash... Ashley's going to stay... home and watch... Amanda... FUCK!!!" She reached for her stomach. Stefan nodded, but in his eyes, he was going to piss his pants in fear. When they reached the hospital, Amy was crying. She saw Ella at the front door, waiting. But Ella saw them first, and ran over to their van. She opened the door, and reached for Amy. Amy took her hand, and staggered out of the van. Stefan rushed as fast as he could with the suitcase, and put his arm under her's again. They walked up to the desk, and the woman looked, scared. She made Stefan and Ella sign a paper saying they were related to Amy, and got Amy into a wheelchair. She screamed, and scared a little kid in the waiting area. Stefan was running after her down the hall, where the woman was taking her. He slipped on a blue apron, and cap. He rushed into the room Amy was in. She was gesturing next her. Ella came in shortly after, and ran to her. She stood by her legs, and she put her hands onto her leg. Ella was smiling. "ELLA, PLEASE STOP SMILING IT JUST MAKES ME WANNA PUNCH YOUR TEETH DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT!!!" Ella's smile dropped. "You're going to bring your baby into a stress filled environment, calm down." Amy calmed down as much as she could. She squeezed Stefan's hand as she let out a long scream. "Ok... you're fully dilated, so can you push real hard please?" Amy nodded and pushed. Stefan bit his knuckle as Amy squeezed his hand hard. But she let up. He sighed and held her hand lightly. "She's crowning, push again!" Amy glared at the doctor probably thinking, 'Wanna keep your fingers?' Stefan smiled and kissed the top of her head. She relaxed a little more, and pushed again, and let out a huge scream. Amy felt sweat pouring over her face. It hurt so fucking bad... Amy was crying and screaming, "I FEEL EVERYTHING!!!" Stefan smiled, forcing back his laugh. She bit her lip, and started to scream again. "PUSH AMY!!!" Ella was trying to help, but Amy flipped her off, but pushed. "ONE MORE PUSH!!!" Amy looked up at Stefan, who was crying slightly. She looked at Ella again, and let out a final scream as she pushed one last time. She fell back into the pillows, and kissed Stefan. He smiled at her and pointed to the doctor, who was walking towards her with a screaming, wriggling baby in a pink blanket. "Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Abingdon, it's a girl." Amy tried to laugh with joy, but she held her arms out for her and Stefan's baby. She felt the baby moving around, and she held her closer. "Hey Jade... Jade." Stefan was kissing Amy again. "I love you so much, it hurts." Amy smiled and looked back at Jade, who's eyes were straining to open up. But Amy could tell they were brown, just like Stefan's. She was so beautiful. She had a small head of black hair. Stefan kissed Jade's head as he held her. He sat by Amy, holding their bundle of joy. Stefan whispered these words to Amy, "She's beautiful, and she's ours." Amy smiled sleepily, and kissed him and Jade again. Ella was crying. "She's so beautiful guys!!!" Amy hugged her sister, and fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story