Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

Welcome Home :)

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

Awww it's a little baby. :D

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-11-29 - Updated: 2011-11-30 - 773 words - Complete

0Unrated
Amy was asleep in the hospital bed, and Stefan was walking around the room, holding a sleeping Jade. "You're so pretty, mommy and daddy love you. Hi Jade..." He was whispering to her, so he wouldn't wake her or Amy. Sally had come a few hours earlier, but went home. Kieth had come over too... and he went all mushy. Stefan was looking at Amy, who was smiling in her sleep. Stefan looked at Jade, and all he saw was himself, and Amy. Jade's eyes slowly opened, and she looked around. She stuck out her lower lip, as if she was having a great dream, and it had just ended. Stefan chuckled and started to sing to her. She made a small, smile, Stefan's smile, and started to close her eyes... she yawned and closed her eyes all the way. Stefan smiled, he didn't want to miss a single second of this. Ever. Stefan sat down, and fixed the blanket surrounding Jade. He stood up, and laid Jade into the small cradle that was in the room. She made some weird noises, and settled into the cradle. Stefan lent over, and kissed her forehead. He walked over to the chair,and fell asleep...


MORNING

Amy's eyes fluttered open, and she felt her stomach. Flat. Then she remembered, and calmed down. She looked around the hospital room, and saw Stefan asleep in a chair, and Jade, in a little cradle. She sighed and sat up. She had the machines taken off of her right before she fell asleep. So she stood up, and walked over to Jade, and looked at her. It was like her hair had gotten thicker over-night. And curlier. Amy smiled to herself and walked over to the bed, and sat right across from Stefan. A nurse knocked on the door a few times, and came in. "Good morning Mrs. Abingdon. Good night?" Amy nodded. The nurse smiled. "You are free to go home anytime you wish, ma'am." Amy smiled and nodded. "Thank you." The nurse nodded, and closed the door quietly. Amy stood up, and touched Stefan's cheek. He opened his eyes, and smiled at her. "Good sleep?" Amy nodded, and sat on his lap. Stefan hugged her closer, and kissed her. She smiled, and whispered, "We can go home anytime. A nurse just came in and told me." Stefan nodded, and went to get the suitcase, which was a good idea to bring so they could out Jade in some fresh clothes. Amy picked Jade up from her sleep, and Jade started to cry, not a loud cry, but almost a whining. "Shhhh shhhh. I'm sorry, you can sleep at home Jade... I promise." Stefan smiled and picked out a small one-piece outfit. It was a light pink colour, and it was really... cute. Stefan took Jade from Amy carefully, and changed her clothes. They packed everything they had brought, and went to check out Amy. Amy and Stefan both had to sign the release form, but it didn't matter. They walked out to the van, and Stefan opened the back door to the van. He left it opened for a while before Amy put Jade in, because it was June, and quite hot. Stefan started the van and turned on the air-conditioning, and before too long, it was cool enough to put Jade into the van. Amy set Jade into the small car-seat, and buckled her in. Stefan was smiling the widest smile he had ever shown, and so was Amy. She shut the door, and walked to her side of the car. She climbed in, and shut the door, and went for her seat-belt, and looked to the left. Stefan was smiling like crazy. She laughed at him, and kissed him quickly. He drove carefully, and they got home in twenty minutes, only 5 minutes slower than usual. Amy got Jade from the car-seat, and Stefan got the suitcase. Stefan opened the door, and Amy walked in. She smiled. Home. Amy walked upstairs and into Jade's Disney room. Amy loved it in here. The walls were a light yellow half-way up them, and on the top half were yellow and white stripes. And separating the two was a thick cartoon strip of all the Disney characters. Amy walked farther into the room, and set her into her cradle. Jade stared up curiously at the mobile of Disney's. Jade started to giggle. Amy laughed and pulled the blanket up to her little dimpled chin. Her little fingers wrapped around the blanket. Amy kissed her forehead, and turned to leave the room. "Welcome home Jade Lynn Lee Abingdon. Welcome home."
Sign up to rate and review this story