Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

Nice To Meet You Baby :)

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

Awww

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-12-01 - Updated: 2011-12-02 - 568 words - Complete

0Unrated
Amy walked back downstairs to find Ella, Ashley and their daughter Amanda, Dru, Charlie and their son Jackson. Amy smiled as Charlie rushed up to hug her. "Where's little Jade?" Amy smiled and hugged her again. "Upstairs asleep." Charlie made a really quiet aw. Dru smiled and hugged her, and Ashley and Ella all hugged her. Amanda was in Ella's arms, and she was a little butter-ball. Amanda had Ashley's eyes, ears, Ella's blonde hair, and lips. Amanda was sucking her thumb, and sleeping in Ella's arms. They all sat down and started to talk. "WHAT IS HER FULL NAME!?!?!" Amy smiled and said, "Jade Lynn Lee Abingdon." Charlie and Ella both awed and smiled. They heard crying from upstairs, and Amy and Stefan jumped up. "Stef, sit down, I got it." Amy smiled and ran upstairs into Jade's room. Amy strode over to the cradle and pulled her up out of the crib. She patted her back, and got a bottle out. Amy walked downstairs carefully, and walked into the family room to her friends, and family. Charlie stood up and stood by Amy, staring at the curly-haired new-born. "AW AMY, STEF, SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!" Amy smiled. "Wanna hold her?" "OMG YES!!!" Amy handed her daughter to Charlie, and the bottle. Charlie was smiling so much, her cheeks were turning red. Charlie sat down on the couch, and adjusted Jade in her arms. She put the bottle into Jades mouth, and Jade went crazy. Charlie laughed because Jade was grunting as she was drinking the formula. "She's so precious. Dru, I want another baby." Dru smiled, and realized she was serious. "Later..." Charlie laughed. "I know, Dru I was joking." Dru and Charlie laughed. Amy smiled at them, and leaned into Stefan. Stefan hugged her closer, and kissed her. After Jade finished her bottle, Charlie stood up, and handed her to Amy. "Stefan, will you hand me the burping towel?" He nodded, and grabbed her the towel. Amy slung it over her shoulder, and started to pat Jade's back lightly, burping her. After a few pats on the back, Jade burped. Amy smiled and held her in her arms, and rocked her. Stefan stared in amazement, because she knew how to do all of this. But it didn't look that hard. Stefan smiled and Amy handed him Jade. He smiled and held up her straining head, and cradled her in his arms. He kissed her forehead, and she made her, (and Stefan's), smile. She closed her eyes slowly, straining to keep looking at Stefan, who was smiling down at her. Stefan held out his finger, and she slowly wrapped her tiny fist round it. Stefan smiled and laughed a little. Ella was tickling Amanda's belly, and Ash was too. Ashley was making crazy faces at Amanda, making her giggle like crazy. Amy smiled at the sound of Amanda giggling. Baby giggles are contagious. Ella was laughing and 'whoing' in her face. That baby giggled like we breathe, non-stop. Jade had fallen asleep in Stefan's arms, but he didn't want to put her to bed. She was so adorable, he felt such strong love towards his family. He pulled Jade closer, so she wouldn't get cold in her sleep. Jade smiled as she dreamed. "Stef, you should put her to bed." Stefan frowned. "Aw can she sleep in my arms?" "Yeah. It's not a bad thing." Stefan smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story