Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Almost

(48) The End

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 8 reviews

Kacy and Brendon's story reaches it's conclusion. R&R always appreciated. Thank you!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-12-01 - Updated: 2011-12-02 - 1287 words - Complete

2Ambiance
(Kacy's POV)



"No way... No way. This is weird. I don't think I believe it." I called through the door to Lisa, who was standing outside waiting for me.

"Is it positive?" Lisa squeaked.

"It... uh, yeah but I uh... you brought a second one. Let me try it. I think this one is defective." I yelled through the door, "And oh god... the guys are still out, right?"

"Yeah, they haven't come back yet." Lisa called and then the door opened and she handed me another box. "It's not that bad of a thing, you know?"

"I have plans! These are not my plans!" I groaned as she closed the door, still talking to her through it, "Why did you suggest this? I'm sure it's just nerves. I've been a little stressed lately." Please just be nerves.

"Just take the other test and then we will know! And hey! When did you and Brendon have sex? You didn't even tell me!" Lisa yelled, sounding annoyed.

"I didn't know I was supposed to." I responded, standing as I waited. I instinctively checked my cell phone for the time every five seconds.

"When?!?" Lisa asked again.

"Oh... like a month ago." I pretended to not know exact details but it was exactly a month and two weeks ago. We hadn't had sex since then.

Lisa squealed and I covered my ears, checking my results. Positive. Again.

As I walked out of the bathroom Lisa took one look at my face and squealed again, "Positive?" She asked, seeming way too cheerful for the situation at hand.

I nodded, numbly. "Should I tell Brendon now?" I asked softly, not sure as to what I was supposed to do in this situation.



**



"What are you ladies doing?" Brendon asked, walking in with Jon, Ryan, and Spencer. Lisa was sitting on the couch next to me and we were talking but completely stopped when they walked in. I wasn't ready to talk about it honestly. I wasn't sure when I would be but as soon as he walked in to the door I knew I wasn't ready just yet.

Did it have to be a bad thing? Not really. Was it a good thing? I wasn't sure.

"Just talking." Lisa said since I had fallen silent. It wasn't entirely on purpose. I realized about a second after she said something that Brendon had been staring at me, waiting for an answer of some sort.

"Something on your mind Kacy?" Brendon asked, pausing.

"Should we go?" Ryan asked.

Was my face that obvious? I wiped away whatever look had been gracing my face and forced a smile, hoping it didn't look too forced though from Brendon's expression I wasn't hiding anything very well. "Nah, sorry. I'm just tired. I have to get some sleep in bed tonight since we are leaving tomorrow."

Yep, tour started tomorrow. Or we left for tour... Or whatever. The timing didn't seem that great anymore.

"Lisa, is Kacy okay?" Brendon asked, staring at Lisa. Lisa moved uncomfortably under his gaze. I hated that he did that. Why ask my friend in front of me? That was kind of an asshole move... That completely stopped my lie.

"Fine!" I said, standing. "In the bedroom at least please." I muttered, grabbing his arm and dragging him from his friends in to the comfort of our bedroom.

Brendon remained silent as I shut the door and leaned against it, breathing heavily. He made this a lot harder than it had to be. "I found something out today." I whispered, eyes shut.

"What's that?" Brendon asked quietly, stepping closer. I felt his finger run along my jaw line slowly, tracing the curve.

Finally I forced myself to open my eyes so that I could look at Brendon. I needed to see his reaction as I told him. "It turns out that I'm pregnant." I said, forcing a confident tone.

Brendon's entire body relaxed as if he had been expecting something far worse and a smile lit up his face, "Really?" He asked.

"Really." I nodded, not quite feeling like smiling just yet. What were we to do?

"That's great!" Brendon said, his smile only becoming bigger. "I can't wait to tell the guys!"

I shook my head, completely confused. "Great?" I asked.

Brendon nodded, excitedly. "Well, yeah! We are going to have a baby. A happy little bundle of joy!"

"Uh... yeah." I whispered, smiling a little. Maybe it was a good thing? "But... what about... I haven't gone to college... and tour and..."

"I'll take some time off when the baby is born." Brendon said. "Not too much time but a little. We can plan around it. Tour can still happen. It'll be fine. And... well, um... college. Did you really want to go to college?"

"Yes, I really want to go to college." I said, slightly angered by his reaction. "My entire dream was not to become a mother."

Brendon shrugged, "Daycare." He said, as if that would solve everything. I didn't exactly wanna be the type of mother to shove my kids off on someone else but... it's not as if there was a back button on pregnancy. "Can I?" Brendon's face was lit up with happiness as he looked at the door.

I stepped away and rolled my eyes, unable to hide the grin. "Go for it."

Brendon pulled the door open and shot out, "Jon! Ryan! Spencer! I'm pregnant!" Brendon yelled happily. I could hear the silence that followed that statement and I giggled as I walked out, hearing Brendon re-explain. "Well, Kacy's pregnant but it's mine!"

As I walked out I saw each boy doing a funny little dance of joy that made me double over in laughter. Lisa was already clutching her stomach as she laughed at them. Ryan paused and glared, putting on a show of dignity. "Well- I... happy." He muttered, blushing.

I laughed and shook my head, "Keep dancing." I said, grinning.

Ryan grinned as well and began dancing with the boys again until Jon stopped, groaning. "Dude! You're pregnant."

"Yeah, I know that." I informed him.

"Yeah and on tour you're gonna be pregnant."

"Yep. I will be." I agreed.

"Don't you guys get it? She's gonna be pregnant and on tour with us! That'll... oh no." Each boy seemed to understand the horror of a pregnant woman on tour with them and their happy dances stopped.

Spencer crossed his arms. "Well I'm only going for an ice cream run at 3 am if I get some too." He said, pretending to glare.

"Deal." I said, laughing.

This had the potential to not be so bad after all.





**

(Sorry guys, I jumped time with this. From Graduation to time to go on tour. Sorry. I hate doing that but sometimes it's necessary and I dragged this story on for quite awhile, losing track of where I was going for a bit. I apologize for that. My focus wasn't that great but this was my first fanfic ever... So I was fairly pleased. So I did leave a few loose ends untied. That's why I have this question for readers who still enjoy this story... Would you like a sequel? I would be willing to do one immediately if wanted. I have two choices for that: On tour while pregnant or skip the pregnancy and do a time jump in which Brendon/Kacy have already had their child. Either those or no sequel. Let me know! Thanks to everyone who has kept up with this entire story. All of your reviews made me really happy. Hope this ending wasn't a disappointment. If it was... Just review and ask for a sequel. ;) Thanks again!)
Sign up to rate and review this story