Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Almost

Wedding Scene

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 5 reviews

Just a Oneshot for the wedding scene between Kacy and Brendon. Going to have the sequel posted in a few days. =)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-12-29 - Updated: 2011-12-30 - 470 words

1Ambiance
Hey guys =) I'm currently working on the sequel to Almost but in the meantime... Here is a fluffy little one-shot for their wedding scene! I hope at least one person out there enjoys it. (: I really wanted to put a blissful moment in to their drama filled lives. Feedback? Much appreciated.------



**





Brendon Urie and Kacy Benton stood in front of all of their friends, the picture of perfection. Kacy looked absolutely stunning in her white wedding dress, tightly fitting her body which hadn't quite started showing her pregnancy off just yet. Brendon looked handsome with his black tux on, a smile fitting his face to match his bride's.

It was a small gathering with just their friends and close family members. Kacy's mother showed up, tears in her eyes as she watched her daughter's face light up with joy as Brendon took her hand in his. Brendon's parents looked ecstatic as they watched the couple. Jon, Ryan, and Spencer were cheering every few minutes in the back, quite loudly. Ryan's parents had shown up and had to keep telling the boys to quiet down. Lisa was sitting in between Ryan and Spencer, an entire box of Kleenex on her lap as she sobbed happily.

It wasn't a big event. It didn't need to be. It wasn't overdone, it was just right. Brendon and Kacy stared in to each others eyes, knowing they were doing this for them and no one else. They didn't need to have a big show to impress anyone. They didn't even let the people snapping photographs from the outside bother them. It didn't matter.

All that mattered... was them and their unborn baby. They had rushed the ceremony so that they could have it before the baby but neither minded, realizing the wedding wasn't what they were so excited for but instead the honeymoon was what was bringing them excitement and they decided to hold off on that until after tour.

Silence fell over them as they leaned forward. Lips brushed against lips, happiness blooming from the simple touch. As Kacy pulled away she couldn't imagine being happier with anyone else. She was so happy to have Brendon in her life. Brendon felt the same. The guilt over lying to her had faded and now he was going to be a dad. He had never been happier in his entire life. He would have a child, a wife... his career... he had everything.

"If you had the chance... " Kacy began whispering but was quickly cut off by Brendon's own whispered reply to a question that hadn't even been fully formed.

"If I had the chance I would do this all over again, again and again. I love you. I love everything about you." Brendon's smile was genuine and Kacy couldn't imagine ever being without him.
Sign up to rate and review this story