Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal Stories:)

“Are you looking forward to the party tonight?” Lily’s best friend, Christa, asked her “The one at Ray’s house.”
“Which other party would you be talking about?” Lily giggled, applying some eye-liner “Yeah, it should be fun.”
Lily was lying. She was dreading going to Ray’s party tonight. She could hang round with Christa, but she’d probably be with Ray all night long since the two of them were dating. Lily did have other friends but they all seemed to be dating somebody. All except Mikey and Gerard, but neither of them liked being disturbed.
So that was why Lily was dreading the night. She didn’t want to spend her Saturday night standing alone in a room filled with happy couples. It’d make her feel even less worthwhile than she already felt. But she felt like she had to go because Christa had got her an invitation specially, because she though Lily was desperate to go.
Christa smiled at Lily in the mirror and said “We’d better be going then. We don’t miss any of it, do we? Do you remember last time when Bob got so drunk that he puked in Frank’s hair? That was so funny!”
Lily remembered but she had simply thought it was disgusting, not funny. She forced herself to laugh at the memory and the two of them grabbed their jackets and left. They climbed into a taxi and soon they were at Ray’s house. Christa enjoying the party and Lily standing at the side-lines, trying to pretend she was having fun.
Somebody knocked into her, causing her to spill her drink down her. She sighed, grabbed her bag and ran upstairs to the bathroom.
Thinking she had locked the door behind her, she grabbed some toilet paper and tried to wipe the stain off her chest. But it wouldn’t budge. Her eyes welled with tears and she dropped to her knees “I shouldn’t have come here…” She whispered to herself, beginning to cry.
She reached for her bag to bring out the usual supplies. She dragged the razor across her wrist several times and watched the blood pour out. Looking down at her wrist, she sighed heavily “You shouldn’t have done that.” She whispered “That was a huge mistake.”
Making her jump, the bathroom door suddenly burst open and someone stumbled into the bathroom. Lily wiped away her tears and focused properly. It was Mikey. He slammed the door shut behind him, locked it and turned to face Lily. He’d only just noticed the small girl crouched by the toilet.
His eyes clouded with anger “What the fuck are you doing in here?”
“What am I doing in here?” She snapped “I was here before you.”
“Whatever.” Mikey spat.
They glared at each other for a moment before suddenly Mikey retched and puked into the bath. Lily blinked at him “Maybe you shouldn’t have drank so much.”
Once Mikey was finished puking, he sat down and leaned against the bath “It’s none of your business.” Mikey reminded her. Suddenly his eyes focused on Lily’s wrist “W-What have you been doing to yourself?”
“I caught it on a door.” Lily lied, putting her other hand over her wrist.
Mikey glared at her “You’re such a liar.”
“It’s none of your business.”
“You’re pathetic.” Mikey snorted.
Lily didn’t say anything but she burst into tears again. Mikey’s stomach twisted into guilt “Oh my god, I’m really sorry.” He sat where he was for a moment before edging over to her “I only said it so you’d argue back.”
“But why?”
Mikey was silent before saying “I wanted an excuse to talk to you Lily.”
“But why?”
“Because I quite like you.”
“… But why?”
“Could you please stop asking ‘but why’?” Mikey rolled his eyes “I like you because you’re cute, nice and beautiful.”
“I-I’m not beautiful.” Lily flushed bright red “How can you say that?”
“Why would I lie to you?” Mikey asked, hitching his glasses up a bit further “I think you’re a really sweet person.”
"Then how come you've never spoken to me before?" Lily asked "You always ignore me."
"Like I kinda already said, I could never think of a reason to come and talk to you."
"You could've just come and said hi. I wouldn't have minded." Lily told him.
Mikey blushed "Well I know that now. But I was too scared to at the time."
"Oh okay." Lily grinned "Mikey, do you fancy me?"
Mikey didn't reply, instead he leaned over and kissed Lily gently. Lily wrapped her arms round him, knowing what was about to happen.

Ten minutes later, Ray came upstairs with Christa. Christa paused outside the boyfriend "Is it just me or does it sound like Mikey and Lily are having sex in that bathroom?"
"I bet they are." Ray nodded and the two of them walked down the corridor.

[A/N] - Oh my god, I am sorry, I will never ever be able to write smut :L And I told my friend Olivia about it and that was her terrible suggestion:) Apart from the smut scene you didn't want, how do you like the rest? And if you REEEEALLY want a smut scene, I could try and get my friend to write one for you but I will never be able to write a smut, I'm sorry :L
Sign up to rate and review this story