Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > X-Men story!

Chapter 2

by MrsWayandIero 1 review

Nuff said.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-06 - Updated: 2011-12-07 - 644 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2 (Triana’s POV):

I woke up in a strange room. The walls, covered in white padding. The floor, off white tile that was padded, also. The ceiling, ridged looking white, with multiple cameras in the corners.

It felt like I was in a mental institute.

I was scared. I think anyone could tell that. Geez, I was kidnapped after hurting my boyfriend by TOUCHING him! Then, after being kidnapped, I was brought to a fucking building that looks like a goddamn mental hospital!!!!!

Not only was I scared, I was insanely pissed off.

I sat in the corner, cuddled into myself. I don’t know how long I have been here, I don’t know why I’m here, and I don’t know where the hell I am!

My whole life has been hell, and now I’m here, my life becoming even more of a shit-hole.

Why was my life hell? Because my mom died when I was 14, I was in a coma for a month because of a car wreck, my dad is abusive, and my sister, Abby, is never going to see me again.

I put my hand on the back of my neck, touching my tattoo of a dragon lying in a circular motion. It’s the tattoo I got after my mom died. It is in memory of her, because on it, in little teeny-tiny letters, it says ‘Jennifer’.

I always got tattoos when I felt low or depressed.

One time, my dad hit me so hard, that he broke my arm, so I had went, after getting my cast, to the tattoo shop and got the Tardis on the left side of my hipbone.

Then, my friend, Jessica’s mom passed away. I got under my right eye, I have a spider web tattoo that starts from my bridge piercing in a circular motion that goes all the way down to the bottom of my nose and over to the other side of my eye. In the webs, I have her mom’s name hidden.

I went to court in my mother’s place for custody of my sister, Abby, and after I got out of court, I went and got a full arm tattoo on my left arm of everything having to do with Hello Kitty.

On the day of my mom’s funeral, which was also the day of The Rev’s death, I went and got a tattoo on the inside of my bottom lip that says ‘foREVer’ in memory of both The Rev and my mom.

On the day my friend, Abigail, got told she had cancer, I went and got, on my right foot on the heel’s side, a blue flower with blood on it, because we had designed it together when we were young.

But, there are also some tattoos I got for no reason, like the one on my back of the spider Naraku/Onigumo has on the show InuYasha I am obsessed with. And the one on my outer right thigh of the dark mark. And the one on my right wrist of the flames. And the one on my knuckles that says ‘HALLOWEEN’.

But, I usually only get tattoos to make my bad mood go away.

I was tired, so I decided to lie down. I feel asleep the minute my body touched the bed, that was placed in the middle of the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


When I awoke, I sat up and saw a man wearing all black, except for a red tie, sitting on a wooden chair on the other side of the room, holding a clipboard.

“So, I’m guessing you are my shrink?” I asked, giving him a strange look. He looked to young, to handsome to be a shrink.






*]
[*Well, I wanted to update, so I did! ^-^ I should update soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story