Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If God's The Game That We're Playing.

Well, maybe you should tie me up so I don't go where you don't want me.

by handmearazorblade 0 reviews

My sister Hayley was always good at hiding stuff, objects, feelings... people.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-08 - Updated: 2011-12-08 - 186 words

0Unrated
I creeped down the damp stairs, leading to the basement. Four men sat tied in a circle. "Hayley, why are you doing this?" I glared at him, Brendon Urie. My ex, he cheated and I got revenge. "Remember what you did to me? Eh?"

Weird, Brendon said he was meeting his friends at the pub tonight. He may have forgotten something. Wait... I can hear a female. That's it. I ran into our front room and guess what? He was with another girl. "I hate you Brendon... I thought you really loved me?" After that incident I have lived by myself, slipping away from the world.

"Please forgive me! Hayley, I was drunk!" I had passed the point of caring by now. "I don't care..." I snapped at him. "I have guests over tonight, if I even hear a sound from any of you. That's it." I pointed my finger at them solemly.

~
I have nothing against Brendon Urie, in fact Panic! are one of my favourite bands. You may find I will include many other people from many other bands in as well. XO
~Jen
Sign up to rate and review this story