Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If God's The Game That We're Playing.

Ignorance is your new best friend.

by handmearazorblade 2 reviews

My sister Hayley was always good at hiding stuff, objects, feelings... people.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-08 - Updated: 2011-12-08 - 217 words

0Unrated
A ringing noise buzzes through the whole house. That's the door. I glare evilly at these traitors tied in my basement. "I might be a while, so shut up." Quickly I run up to the front door. "Hay!" My twin brother is standing with my parents. They invite themselves in and sit in my living room. "I'll stick the kettle on." announces my mum. "So Hayley, how's school?" My dad asks, trying to break the ice. "Fine," I catch a glimpse of a pair of pliers and some rope. Crap. I haven't been back here for long, which means I haven't cleaned up. "Dad? Frank? Do you want to sit in the kitchen? It's warmer in there." I lied. As they walked away, I grabbed the equipment and hid it in an unused drawer.

"So Frank, how are you enjoying life without your sis?" I asked just to break the silence. "Not bad, It's nice and quiet." Feeling offended I put on a shocked face. "Oi!" My mum brings four cups of coffee. Four. Four men locked in my basement. Idiots, they deserved it, all of them. They should have saw it coming. "Hayley? Are you okay? You went quite pale there." My mum asks, concerned. I shrug.

"I was just asking Hayley, don't be so ignorant."
Sign up to rate and review this story