Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

Back Into Amy's P.O.V

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

:)

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-12-08 - Updated: 2011-12-09 - 324 words - Complete

0Unrated
Amy heard shuffling from Jade's room. The girls were probably awake, and walking around. She sighed and got out of bed. She walked downstairs to fix breakfast. She made pancakes, eggs, and bacon. She heard the girls coming downstairs, moaning about lack of sleep and school. Amanda and Jade walked into the kitchen, and sat on stools. "Morning girls." "Morning..." Jade looked worried. "Jade... what's wrong?" She shrugged. "School." Amy nodded. She had hated school too. Amy placed a plate in front of each girl. "Thanks Aunt Amy." Amy smiled. "Just call me Amy. I always called my aunts and uncles by their first names." Amanda smiled, and giggled at the idea. "Alright Amy." Jade sneered at Amanda. After the girls had finished breakie, they went upstairs to shower and get dressed. Amy heard Saviour come downstairs, followed by Stefan. Stefan walked into the kitchen, and kissed Amy. "Morning Amy." "Morning Stef." Saviour walked in as they were kissing, and pretended to gag. "UGHHH!!! GET A ROOM!!!" Stefan and Amy laughed. "This was an empty room before you walked in, Savey. I rest my case." Saviour glared at her mother, and grabbed a plate of pancakes.


BACK TO JADE'S P.O.V

Jade walked into her science class, and stopped cold. It was the girls that almost killed her. The girls saw her the same time, and glared at her, as if to say, "We thought you died. You should have." Jade felt sick. The only seat available was by them. Jade walked over reluctantly, and sat down. The girls looked at her stomach, now small with a round bump. The girl lifted Jade's arm, and saw the deep scar. She smiled to herself, proud she caused it. "Let go of me." She laughed. "Common, that accident was just a bump in the road. It will get worse. I pinky promise." Jade swallowed down fear, and started to take notes on the science lesson.
Sign up to rate and review this story