Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

These Are The Beautiful Disasters

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

The End Of My Story. :( REVIEWS!!! RATE!!! :)

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-10 - Updated: 2011-12-11 - 935 words - Complete

1Ambiance
JADE'S P.O.V
Jade sat through the stupid and rude remarks of the girls for an hour before the bell rang. She scrambled for her books, and rushed from the room. She clambered onto the bus, and cried into her hands. She had been called a slut, emo, whore, stupid, gay and nerd all through maths. None of those are true Jade!!! Pull yourself together!!! She wiped her eyes, and got off at her stop. She walked home, in the snow. When she got home, she unlocked the door with her spare key. She walked inside, and hung her bag and coat. She slipped her boots off, and turned up the heat. "Fuckin' Hell." Her teeth were chattering so she drew up a bath. She slipped off her clothes, and climbed into the steaming water with her hair in a bun. She sighed, and touched her small bumped stomach, that was 5 months pregnant. She looked around the bathroom, and noticed something shine and glisten on the sink. It was her dad's razor. She felt cold sweats coming on, and she looked from the razor to her arm and back again. She sniffed back snot, and stood up out of the tub, and wrapped a towel around herself. She tiptoed into the kitchen, and grabbed a pen and paper. She quickly wrote in her flawless handwriting, I'm so sorry if I have hurt you. I need to escape this... Hell. I love you Jackson, Mom, Dad, Saviour. If you read this in time... I'm grateful. If you don't read this in time... it's ok. I love you but I can't be called a worthless piece of shit at school. Mum, Dad, Savey, J, its them girls' fault. Please help me if I don't die. Transfer my school or something. It's killing me to be called names. Jackson, I'm sorry. I've probably ruined your life. But I love you all. She sighed as she folded it in half, and walked back into the bathroom. She set down the paper with shaking hands, and grabbed the razor. She slowly sunk back into the still hot tub, and cut into her leg. "Ow fuck." She scrunched her face at the sight of blood, but carried on. She made lots of small but deep cuts in her arms and legs, deepening the water colour into a red. She shook her head at the cut she had just made in her perfect skin. Blood gushed out of her wrist like a fountain, and she gasped at the alarming amount of blood she was losing. She felt her heart rate speeding up, and she started to cry for help. "MUM!!! MUM!!! DAD!!! SAVEY!!! JACKSON!!! ANYBODY HELP!!!" But no-one was home except her. She climbed out of the dark red water, looking for her cell phone. She crawled weakly into the kitchen, where her phone was. She saw it on the table, and frantically reached for it. She got a hold of it, and dialed 999. "I need help. I've lost a lot of blood, and I cut my wrist. Please hurry. I'm pregnant." She hung up the phone, and laid down onto the cold, tile floor where a puddle of blood was forming. "Please God. Don't let me die. Please please please." She felt tears of regret sliding down her face. A few minutes later, an ambulance pulled into the drive. Two women paramedics jumped out of the back, and broke the door in. "Oh my God." They rushed over to her, and a man with a stretcher came in after them. They picked her up, and rushed her from the house. She was barely breathing. They pulled her into the back of the ambulance, and remembered that in her emergency call, she was pregnant. They checked her vitals and started pushing onto her chest, to speed up her heart rate. One woman was trying to sew her wrist back together, and was doing a fine job with it too. "Her heart... stopped. Oh my God." The women hung their heads in failure. They decided to try and resuscitate her. It didn't work either. The ambulance sped through the streets to the hospital, and did a procedure to save the baby. That worked, and they moved the baby into a tube. The doctors revived Jade after three hours. Stefan, Amy, Jackson, Savey, Ella, Ashley, Amanda, Raylynn (Ella and Ashley's new baby girl), Dru and Charlie were there, waiting for her to breathe again. The doctor came out, and nodded yes. they all breathed a sigh of relief.

AMY'S P.O.V + STEFAN'S
This is it. Our shitty yet perfect lives. Always filled with pain and sorrow. Terror and sadness. But it is also beautiful at the same time. Two little girls, Jade Lynn Lee Abingdon, Saviour Amanda Abingdon. These are the beautiful disasters that make our lives worth living.

THEIR LIVES AFTER
Jade and Jackson called their baby girl Piper. Amanda and her boyfriend, Dean, got married when they were twenty, and twenty two. Jade and Jackson got married at eighteen and twenty. Piper had Jackson's dazzling green eyes and Amy and Jade's raven-black hair. Saviour still lived as a normal teen. She always babysat Piper when Jade was at collage and Jackson was at his work. Amy and Stefan had it perfect now. A beautiful family. Nothing could be better for them now...




THE END!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS AS MUCH AS I DID WRITING IT!!! PLEASE REVIEW AND RATE!!! LEMME KNOW IF YOU LOVED IT OR THOUGH IT WAS SHIT!!! I REALLY WON'T BE ANGRY... lol. Cheers, - CarsynTMB
Sign up to rate and review this story