Categories > Original > Fantasy > Rain Or Shine

Chapter 3

by ShawnaAngel 0 reviews

There isn't always happy endings now are there?

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2011-12-11 - Updated: 2011-12-11 - 408 words

0Unrated
The hill is the most peaceful place. It is just on the edge of Rainyville. I make my way through town and nod to the people who bid me a hello. Rainyville is a nice town. It's been my home for twenty years. I know everyone here and anyone that has passed through here. When I traveled Aila would tell me all about the travelers that came through. I made sure my town was safe. Who else would? No one that's who. Nobody really cares about the town unless it's in absolute danger.
And that time might be near. Maybe not tomorrow, but it's close. I can feel it. The fact that I must show myself to a blood witch urks me. Yes she will be afraid. But it bothers me. No one outside Rainyville know what I am. A wrath witch. I know it doesn't sound bad, but if you know what we are capable of then you would be afraid to even be awake. No we aren't evil. Mostly because of the blood witches. True we are worse than them, but we don't flaunt it. It's easier for us to be good. Because then the only things left would be plants, few animals, and us. As far as I know I'm the only one left. Mainly because they all left.
They sailed across the sea to live with other wizards and witches. Yes there are wizards and witches here, but they are all pretty much sailing away. Not because they can't get along with any other creature it's just until there are more of them. But only older witches and wizards are staying. Young ones are sailing away. They'll be back though once they have a family of their own. If I wanted to I could sail a way too, but I don't want to. Mainly because I don't want to be surrounded by witches and wizards. I know its weird but hey I never claimed to be normal.
I look out at Rainyville. Rain or shine the blood witches would tear this place apart. More or less. My guess is that they'll cast a spell on everyone to attack their supposed to be enemies. It's the best way to wreak havock on a town like Rainyville. Once I get word from Maleena I'll know what to do. Especially since I already know what they will decide. Just how will they do it is the question.
Sign up to rate and review this story