Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You`re the one that I need, I`m the one that you loathe

chapter eight

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 2 reviews

something that hurt me more that he or anyone else would ever know…

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-12-13 - Updated: 2011-12-15 - 1321 words

0Unrated
Hey there guys, hope you like the chapter. Ficwad fucked up and there was somehow two chapter eights, I`ve just sorted that out so yeah...Hope you like the chapter, please let me know if you do
xoxodakota
Gerard`s pov
I practically throw my aching, freezing cold and far too pale and weak body onto my unmade bed, disturbing a few old Kerang! magazines and my history homework that had been lying there. I was too tired and sore to even bother getting changed, I shrugged off my jacket and kicked off my converse but I was still laying there in a crumpled mess of bed sheets, song lyrics and slightly faded clothes. My head was spinning madly, the painted white and red walls just simply wouldn’t stay in place, the clothes, books and goodness knows what else that was strewn all over the worn, stained carpet were blurred and moving as well.
My head was about ready to explode, I was really starting to regret drinking all of that cheep booze. My stomach felt strange, I hadn`t eaten all day and I was sure that I was going to be sick, despite it being empty. I felt ill, but I knew that no matter how terrible I felt right now, I would feel even worse tomorrow, when my hangover truly took effect. At least there was some good that had come of this suffering; it had made me forget about my wrong, idiotic and completely disgusting and unrequited feelings for my former best friend, if only for a few hours.
I groan, clutching one pale hand to my head, running my long fingers through the dishevelled raven mess that was attached to it, soon giving up on trying to make it neater. I sigh, and crawl under the black covers, shielding my aching head with my arms, and close my eyes, waiting for sleep to take me.
Next morning. still Gerard`s pov
“Gerard, I`m off to work, are you nearly ready for school?” mom asks me, knocking once on the poster covered door of my untidy, oddly quiet room, before entering it to check on me. She wears a weary smile on her youthful pale face, her eyes clouded over with concern for her eldest, stupid and misunderstood son.
“I`m alright mom.” I mutter, slipping on one bright red, scribbled on converse, frantically beginning the search for the second, hopping around madly as I to tie the laces on the other.
“Well alright then, Mikey is just eating breakfast no, so hurry up.” I nod, grinning triumphantly despite the pain and sickness I feel, as I find the missing red shoe and put it on.
“Have you taken the painkillers yet?”
“Yes Mom, they seem to be helping.” I tell her and some of the worry fades. It wasn`t a lie, they white pills had helped ease some of my pain that had happened as a result of my day yesterday, but I still felt sick as a dog.
If she would have let me I would have stayed off, I even considered skipping but I was just so tired of being that kid. You know the one that always messes around and dogs school, the one who gets shitty grades and is destined for a dead end job. Mom worked hard, so did dad I suppose, and I was just so tired of being a letdown, a disappointment to them. But I was a disappointment to everyone; I was seriously beginning to believe that everyone was better off without me.
Mikey`s pov
Mom swiftly plants a kiss to my forehead, wishing me a good day, reminding me to work hard and leaves, headed off for another hard day at the office. From upstairs I could hear the quiet distant creaking of floorboards as Gerard gets up out of his bed, most likely not bothering to make it, and get dressed for school. I wonder how bad his hangover was, I had heard him take two pain pills already this morning.
“Hey Mikes.” He smiles at me, a forced one that doesn’t meat his eyes, but it was still a smile.
“Hey.” I grin up at him from my seat on the old, slightly sagging sofa, placing my empty coffee cup down on the glass table. “How`s the hangover?” I ask him sympathetically, even though it was his own damn fault for drinking too much. Again.
He pulls a face and shrugs, “Had worse.”
Frank`s pov
I dress for school in a hurry, barley looking at what I was throwing on, accidently mismatching my socks and hastily run a brush through my hair that just wouldn’t behave today. I am too confused to eat breakfast, my stomach doing all kind of acrobatic flips and twists, my brain a mess of jumbled up thoughts, all focused on one raven haired, pale skinned person.
“What is with him?” I ask myself as I lock the front door behind me as I leave for the shithole that is school.

“Hey Frank!” I am greeted by a sandy haired boy outside of the iron, spiked school gates, and I force myself to smile back, even though I was not in the mood for forcing out smiles today.
Picking up on this Bob turns to face me, his bright blue eyes narrowed slightly, as they always did when he was concentrating hard on something or wanted you to do something.
“Something happened last night, didn`t it?” he asks, as we begin making our way into the red bricked building, along the corridor and up the wooden stairs to our form room.
I sigh, cursing Bob for being so smart and attentive and nod once.
“Is it something to do with that girl form the park yesterday?” I duck my head, hiding behind my scruffy fringe, cheeks a faint pink colour.
“No, I like her, but not like that.” I shudder mentally at the idea.
Bob nods once, “Is it to do with Gerard?” he asks, taking his usual seat next to me in the bright, stuffy cheep perfume scented classroom. “I bet it is.” He says in a teasing tone, his eyes gleaming mischievously.
“What? I-NO!” I have no idea why I am so embarrassed by him asking this, but I feel my cheeks burn even more that when he asked about the girl.
“Can’t you two just like kiss and make up already?” Bob casually asks the teasing tone still there but a little less obvious.
“What? Why would we do that?! We were friends, only friends and now we ain`t even that, okay?!”I didn’t mean to snap at him, but that was a bit of a sore topic for me. Some people had found it strange how me and Gerard had been so close, but we had always ignored them, we knew the truth and that was all that mattered. besides, we were both into girls, and wound never dream of being together.
So why are you imaging it, huh dipshit?
“Jeez, chill Frank. It is only an expression.” Bob raises his hands in an apology, though I can see a faint knowing look in his eyes that confused me a little.
“But we all think that you two should at least talk to each other, try and figure out what happened and sort it out. You haven’t been the same since you stopped being friends, and neither has Gerard. Just be friends again, is it that fucking difficult?”
I sigh, and turn away from my blonde haired friend, putting my IPod headphones in, ignoring him and his stupid questions. I wanted for me and Gerard to be friends again, I truly did, but for some reason he hated me now, something that hurt me more that he or anyone else would ever know…
Sign up to rate and review this story