Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

Chapter 14

by azombieattack 3 reviews

The date

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-15 - Updated: 2011-12-15 - 2946 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 14

Previously:

"Then it's a date." he smiled back and kissed me.

Frank's Point Of View

"So where do you wanna eat, baby?" Gerard asked me.

"Don't start again, Gee." I warned.

"No, this time you get to choose."

"Gee, no! I don't want to."

"Too bad. You have to."

"Fine.." I pouted. "Let's go to Hooters."

"Seriously?" his eyes widened.

"No. I don't go for boobs. I prefer penis."

"Obviously." Gerard smirked. "So, no to Hooters?"

"Nope. I'm a vegetarian and Hooters isn't really known for serving vegetables from what I've heard. How about Olive garden or Perkins or something?"

"Anything sounds good to me."

"Okay, well, I want pie so we should do Perkins."

"Perfect."

"When are we going?"

"As soon as you're ready. It's already after 5."

"Holy shit, really?"

"Yep. You had reason to sleep late though. Twice in one night.. You had to have been pretty worn out." Gerard smirked.

"Yeah, well.. I like sex, apparently." I shrugged.

"Apparently." he laughed. "So are you ready?"

"Yeppers!" I nodded. "Wait- I don't have any money."

"Don't be ridiculous Frank. I'll pay for you of course."

"But Gerard, I already feel guilty for basically living here for free. I haven't bought anything to help out or anything."

"It doesn't matter. Mikey and Ray are just glad I'm happy again, and all I want is for you to stay. Don't worry about the money, babe."

"I feel bad though." I then remembered something. "Hey, Gee! I forgot! My parents have an account in the bank set up for me for when I turn 18. Seeing as that's today, could we go there tomorrow? I'm assuming there's plenty of money in it considering my parents have money. Quite a bit of it actually. It's the only reason they were able to go out and party as much as they did. But one day my dad decided to put away some money for me as an 18th birthday present. He hated me, but that didn't mean he didn't want me to turn out like him."

"Aw, sorry babe. But hey, money is always good to have around. Like, you could use it for college or an apartment or clothes or something. And yeah, we can go to the bank tomorrow."

"Okay. And by the way, if I get an apartment, your sexy ass is coming with me."

"Well, good. I hope so."

"I wouldn't go anywhere without you."

"Good. I don't know if I could take being without you."

"Don't even think about that."

"No, I'm serious. Someday you might not need me anymore..."

"I'll always need you. Now can we stop talking about this for now? I don't want to worry about it today."

"Of course. Sorry." Gerard looked like he felt bad about it.

"Don't be sorry, hon."

"Well, I am."

"Stop. I love you." I told him, putting a hand on each side of his face, forcing him to look at me. I gave him a small kiss. He smiled and said, "I love you more."

"Bullshit."

"I do."

"You did not just start this again." I gasped and let go of his face.

"Oh, I did." he smirked.

"Well, I love you the most." I declared, putting my hands on my hips.

"Liar! I love you times a thousand!" he yelled.

"I love you times a million!"

"I love you times a billion!"

"I love you times a trillion!"

"I love you times infinity and beyond." he grinned when I didn't have a comeback. What was higher than infinity and beyond? "Yeah, that's right. You can't win at 'I Love You More' fights with me. It's impossible. I love you the most and that's that."

"But.. Gee, that's not even fair! I love you! A lot. I love you so much. More than anything."

"You may love me, Frankie, but just not as much as I love you."

"That's a lie. I love you more if not as much."

"Well, I just one the..." he trailed off while he searched for the right word to use. "Debate."

"Someday I'll win."

"Don't get too excited for that day to come. I'll always love you more."

"I'll prove you wrong eventually."

"Doubt it." he laughed and decided to change the subject. "When do you want to go?"

"I'm ready, so whenever."

"Now?"

"Sure."

"Alright, let's get going then." he grinned and grabbed his wallet. He told Mikey and Ray that we were leaving and then we headed out to his car.

"Does Perkins even have any vegetarian options?" Gerard asked once we were on the road.

"I wouldn't know. I've only been there once when I was little. I still ate meat then. I doubt it though."

"Then what do you plan on eating? We could just go someplace else."

"No. I already told you- I want pie."

"Just pie? You don't want like, dinner or breakfast or whatever?"

"It's a little bit late for breakfast Gee."

"Not at Perkins. They serve it 24 hours."

"Oh, yeah! I forgot about that."

"I used to go there when I was younger at like, three in the morning. It was before the partying. I had trouble sleeping every night so I'd end up at Perkins. It was the only place open all night where I could go to just sit and think about everything."

"All alone?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"I don't know. I guess the thought of you sitting all by yourself at three in the morning at Perkins is kinda sad. I've always felt bad when I see people sitting alone at restaurants, and thinking of it being you bums me out a little bit."

"Aw, you're so cute. But no, I liked it. Plus, sometimes I'd talk to the people that were working there. And I never really minded being alone. Sometimes I'd sit and write a song or something."

"You write songs?"

"Sometimes." he grimaced.

"How did I not know this?" I asked, surprised.

"I don't like telling people, I guess." he shrugged.

"Well, are they any good?" I was a little bit excited about this.

"I don't know." He started to blush.

"Can I hear some?"

"Maybe, but they're not that great..."

"I highly doubt that. I bet they're amazing."

"Mikey and Ray have heard them. We were going to try and form a band once. We always wanted to when we were younger."

"Why didn't you?"

"I'm not really sure. Probably because of the partying. I wasn't reliable enough at the time."

"Well you guys could try again if you wanted. You seem to be a lot better now. I mean, compared to how you, Mikey, and Ray have described it."

"Oh, I am. I just don't know how the guys would feel about it. I guess I could talk to them."

"Cool. And by the way, I think it's awesome that you write songs."

"Really?" Gerard smiled a little.

"Of course! Why wouldn't it be?"

"I don't know, I just didn't know if you'd think it was lame."

"That is anything but lame. I love that you do. It's fucking rad."

"Rad?" he laughed.

"Yes, rad."

"Cute. Well, thanks Frankie."

"No problem." I smiled. I looked out my window and realized we were already turning into the Perkins parking lot. Gerard quickly found a parking spot and shut off the car.

"Booth for two." Gerard requested to a small old lady who worked there. She led us to a booth, giving us a small smile and two menus and saying "your server will be right with you." before she walked away. I began looking at the menu.

"It would be pretty cool if they had a Skittles pie." I decided.

"I'm not even sure how to respond to that." Gerard chuckled.

"It would be so perfect and yummy."

"Or disgusting. And wrong."

"Hey- what do you have against skittles?"

"Nothing. Skittles are great. But that doesn't mean Skittle pie would be."

"I bet it would."

"That shouldn't surprised me, I guess." I just smiled at him and the proceeded to look over the menu.

"Hello, I'm Lindsey," a girl with black messy hair, dark eyes, and red lipstick smiled at us. "and I'll be your server today. Is there anything I can start you off with? Drinks? Appetizers?"

"I'll just have water." Gerard told her and then looked at me.

"I'll have water too." I told her.

"I'll be right back with two waters then."

"Shit! I forgot to tell her it was your birthday." Gerard said. "Oh well. I'll just tell her when she gets back."

"No! Gee, don't. I don't want a bunch of strangers singing me Happy Birthday to me." I said quickly.

"But Frankie, it'll be fun."

"And how will it be 'fun'?"

"It just will."

"Not for me. It will be extremely embarrassing and torturous."

"Don't be over-dramatic."

"The things is though, I'm not."

"I think you are."

"Well, you think wrong."

"Here are your waters." The waitress- Lindsey smiled, setting a glass in front of the both of us. "Have you decided on what you'd like to eat yet, or would you like more time?"

"Have you?" Gerard asked me.

"Um. not really."

"Me either."

"Okay, well I'll just come back in a few minutes so you guys can look longer."

"I want pie." I announced again after she left.

"I thought you didn't know yet."

"Well I don't know what kind yet. I just know I want some of that delicious shit."

"Just pie though? No actual food?"

"No. Just pie."

"Alright.."

"Gerard?" I heard someone call. "Gerard Way?"

Gerard looked up, trying to figure out who called his name. Then he grinned. I turned around and saw a shorter, brown-haired girl walking toward us, smiling. She was cute. She was wearing a Perkins uniform and her name-tag read 'Jamia'.

"Jamia! Hey." Gerard greeted her. She stood at the end of our table.

"Hey yourself. I haven't seen you around for awhile."

"I know. How have you been?"

"Oh, pretty good. You?"

"Great." He looked at me, smiling. "Jamia, this is my boyfriend Frank. Frank, Jamia."

"It's really great to meet you." Jamia stuck her hand out for me to shake.

"You too." I smiled.

"Gerard here, used to come here almost every single night." she laughed.

"So I've been told. Is that how you two know each other?"

"It sure is."

"It's been a long time since I've been here, though." Gerard said.

"Yeah it had. Where have you been?"

"Oh, you know. Around."

"The partying got worse, huh?" she was serious now.

"Real bad." he nodded.

"I'm sorry, hon." she said sympathetically.

"Don't be. You always told me to stop. And I've gotten better, so no need to worry."

"I'm glad. You seem a lot better. I can tell just by looking at you that you're much happier."

"You can thank Frank for that." Gerard smiled at me.

"Well, then thank you Frank." she smiled as well.

"No, don't thank me. He was already sobered up when I came into the picture."

"That doesn't mean I was happy before you came into the picture." Gerard said. "Because I wasn't."

"I love you." I shrugged.

"I love you more." he smirked. I couldn't help but to roll my eyes a little bit.

"Aw!" Jamia chuckled. "You guys are adorable."

I began to grin. Well, until Gerard to share some information.

"It's Frank's birthday today." he told Jamia.

"You fucker!" I shouted and then glared. Gerard just smirked. There weren't a lot of people in the restaurant but almost everyone there shot me a dirty look.

"Really? On Halloween?" Jamia asked.

"Yup." Gerard answered for me.

"Well, happy birthday Frank!" Jamia grinned.

"It's your birthday?" Our waitress asked, coming up to the table again to take our orders. Jamia smiled at her and put an arm around Lindsey's waist.

"Lindsey, are their waitress today?" Jamia asked her.

"Yeah."

"Well, Gerard her" she pointed her head at him "is a good friend of mine, and birthday boy over there is his boyfriend Frank. You guys are lucky because you manged to score my girlfriend as your waitress."

"Wait- you two are together?" Gerard asked. They both smile and nodded.

"Well, you too make an absolutely adorable couple." Gerard told them and I nodded in agreement.

"Thanks." Jamia and Lindsey said at the same time.

"Well, I'm going to get back to work and let Lindsey take care of you, but it was really great seeing you again Gerard, and it was really nice meeting you Frank."

"You too." I smiled.

"Yeah, it was really good to see you too Jamia. I'll have to come by here aain soon." Gerard said.

"Please do. I've missed you." she told him. "I'll see ya later." She gave Lindsey a kiss on the cheek and left.

"So it's your birthday?" Lindsey asked me.

"yeah." I nodded reluctantly.

"Well, that means you get free desert."

"Sweet! Free pie!" I grinned.

"It is sweet. Are you ready to order?"

"I am." Gerard said.

"Me too."

"Alright." she got out te little order slip sheet and a pen.

"You first." I told Gerard.

"I'll have a slice of blueberry pie and an order of fries. Oh, and a cup of coffee too, please."

"That's it?" she asked, scribbling the order down.

"Yup."

"Okay." She turned to me. "And for you?"

"I'll have a slice of Chocolate Cream Pie."

"And that's it?"

"Yes it is."

"Alright." she smiled. "Oh, and I wouldn't be surprised if Jamia has everyone sing Happy Birthday to you when your food comes out. She takes that shit seriously."

"Oh sweet Jesus..." I groaned.

"Sorry man." she said sympathetically. "I hate it too. She does it to me every year,"

"That blows. Thanks for he warning, though."

"No problem. And if you really don't want them to sing, I suggest heading to the bathroom inabout five minutes and hiding out for awhile."

"Good idea, thanks."

"No problem. I'll be back soon with your food." She then left.

"This is your fault." I glared at Gerard.

"Aw, sugar, don't be like that." he said with a small, satisfied smile on his face.

"I fucking told you not to do it."

"I couldn't help myself. I felt it was necessary." he shrugged.

"How?"

"I don't know, it just was."

"I beg to differ."

"C'mon baby. One day you'll look back on this and laugh."

"No I won't. Has it been five minutes yet?"

"Just about. You have like, two minutes left. But you should know it probably won't work."

"What do you mean?"

"Jamia will probably send them all back out as soon as shes you come back."

"Gerard! Why'd you have to tell her?" I whined. I didn't care if I sounded like a little kid, I was annoyed.

"I'm sorry Frankie. But I just had to. It'll be funny. I don't see why you're so upset but I am sorry."

"I'm upset because I told you not to do it, and ya went and did it." I told him.

"I'm sorry." he said again. I could tell he meant it and decided to forgive him.

"Fine. It's alright. But you owe me."

"Owe you what?"

"Whatever I want. You'll find out soon enough."

"Aww, Frank, please tell me."

"Not yet." Now I was the one smirking.

"Pleasssse?"

"Nope."

"Fine..." he pouted.

Before I could reply, I heard something I really did not want to hear.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FRANK, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU." A herd of employees came forward. I hid inside my sweatshirt like a turtle before they sang the second 'happy birthday to you'. I could hear Gerard cracking up from across the table from me, but I refused to emerge from my hoodie. I did, however, come out once the singing ended. Lindsey was there with Gerard's and my pie, laughing a little bit. Gerard was shaking his head at me, a smirk on his face, and about eight different workers wre smiling at me before Lindsey told them they could leave.

"Sorry about that. Jamia wouldn't change her mind." Lindsey said.

"It's fine..." I mumbled.

"Well, here's your food. I'll come back in a little bit to see how you two are doing."

I looked down and my chocolate cream pie and took a bite. It was delicious.

"Frank?" Gerard startled me. I looked up at him, glaring a little bit as I did so. "Frankie, please don't be mad."

"I told you not to fucking do it." I muttered.

"I know. I'm sorry. Don't hate me."

"I could never hate you Gee!" I gasped, regretting being so mad about it. "I couldn't even if I wanted to."

"Really? Not even if I hurt you?"

"Like, what- hit me?" I asked and he nodded. "No, not even then. I probably would deserve it anyways."

"I don't ever want to hear you say that again. You'd never deserve getting hit. Not ever."

I stared at him for a second before looking down and taking another bit of my pie.

"Well what if I started drinking again?" he asked after taking a bite of his own pie.

"Of course I'd still love you! Sure, you'll probably act a lot different because you'll be drunk and all that, but I know what you're like when you're sober, and I'll always love you. Besides, I love all of your imperfections. They make you, you."

"You're cute Frank." he smiled.

"Eat your pie." I told him and took a drink of my water, He laughed but did as I told him.

Sorry about the wait!
Sign up to rate and review this story