Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

Chapter 13

by azombieattack 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-16 - Updated: 2011-11-16 - 2689 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 13

Frank's Point Of View:

"Are you tired?" Gerard asked.

"A little. But I don't really feel like sleeping yet."

"Well, what do you feel like doing?"

"I don't know. Would just laying here in your arms be too much to ask for?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Not at all." I could almost hear the grin in his voice.

We laid together for awhile, just listening to each other breath.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Gerard asked.

"Anything, as long as I'm with you."

"Good, because I'd really rather not be away from you right now."

"Perfect, 'cause I'm not going anywhere."

"Good." Gerard said again and pulled my face up to meet his. His soft lips met mine and I let him kiss me for awhile.

"Gee?" I said once we broke apart.

"What, sugar?"

"Can we go to the park?"

"Right now?"

"Yes."

"It's almost one in the morning."

"Your point being...?"

"Sure. Let's go." He smiled and we both got up to search for out clothes that had been tossed all over the bedroom floor. "Do you wanna walk or drive?"

"Walking is fine."

"Alright."

The whole way to the park, we held hands. We didn't talk much, other than making comments about the nice night and asking each other totally random questions. When we finally got there, I made a run for the merry-go-round. I sat in the very center of it and waited for Gerard.

"Spin me?" I requested excitedly.

"Anything for you, babe." Gerard said and began to spin it. When he got it going fast enough, he jumped on and sat down so that he was facing me.

"Is there anything you want to do today?" I asked him.

"Nope, it's all up to you."

"But, I wanna do whatever you want to do."

"And I want to do whatever you wanna do."

"It's my birthday."

"Exactly." Gerard smirked.

"I choose that you pick."

"Sneaky motherfucker." he shook his head, a playful grin on his lips.

"Yeah, I know." I giggled.

"I totally should have seen that coming." he said, and I nodded, crawling over to him and positioning myself in his lap. I kissed his neck softly and then trailed up to his chin, stopping for a second before making my way up to his mouth. As soon as I reached it, Gerard was ready and attacked my own mouth with kisses. What was many small pecks quickly became one long round of tongue wrestling.

I pulled away first to breath. I saw Gerard look down and begin to smirk. Apparently I was already excited again, which was crazy to me because it had been less than an hour since I lost my virginity.

"Wow Frankie." Gerard chuckled. "Already a little happy again?"

"I can't help what my body wants!" I defended.

"You know, we can have sex whenever we want now..."

"Are you saying we could fuck again? I mean, like, right here, right now?"

"If you want. Except I don't have any lube or anything with to help."

"I don't care."

"So you want to then? Right here on this merry-go-round?"

I nodded.

"We'll have to be quick so that nobody sees."

"Then let's be quick." I shrugged.

"Sounds good to me." Gerard laughed and began to un-do his pants. Soon we were both just in our t-shirts, and I was on my hands and knees again.

"Ready?" Gerard asked from behind me. I nodded and soon enough, we were going at it again. This time was much easier. It didn't take long for us to finish, though, since Gerard had gone a little fast. He was probably a little paranoid that somebody would see us.

Once we finished, we quickly found our boxers and pants and put them on before snuggling up to each other.

"Your ass might hurt later." Gerard informed me.

"That's okay. It's worth it."

"We'll see about that when it starts to feel sore." He laughed. I didn't respond, just snuggled closed. "Are you cold?"

"A little. And I'm tired. Two rounds of sex in less than two hours is pretty exhausting."

"Should we go home?"

"Yeah."

We both stood up and began walking home. Gerard kept his arm around me to keep me warm. It didn't take long to get home though, considering the park was only a few blocks away from the house. We quickly headed upstairs and laid down on the bed before I fell asleep in the warmth of Gerard's arms.

When I woke up, Gerard wasn't there. I rolled over and BAM!- I was on the floor. I landed with a huge thud. I groaned and decided I didn't really feel like moving.

"Frankie?" I heard Gerard call and he suddenly peered over the bed and laughed.

"Morning Gee!" I smiled at his pretty face.

"Good morning sexy. Did you fall off the bed?"

"That may have possibly been what happened." I shrugged. He offered me his hand and I took it, letting him pull me up. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and I followed him downstairs. And he was right- my ass hurt.

"Hey Frank," Ray greeted me. "happy birthday, man!"

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

"Frank! Frank! Ohmygosh! Happy birthday!" Mikey squealed and engulfed me in a huge hug.

"Thanks Mikey." I laughed. When he didn't let go, Gerard sighed and began to pry him off.

"Sooo. How was your night?"

"Fantastic." I grinned and saw Gerard began to smirk.

"So you're no longer a virgin? Your cherry has been popped?"

"Mikey!" Gerard glared at him before I responded.

"What? I was curious."

"No, I'm no longer a virgin." I told Mikey.

"Congrats Frank!" Mikey shouted.

"How's your ass?" Gerard asked.

"A little sore." I admitted.

"I'm sure doing it twice didn't help anything."

"What? Twice in one fucking night?" Mikey's eyes were wide.

"Yup!" I said.

"Horny bastards..." Mikey mumbled, shaking his head. Gerard and I laughed.

"Yeah, Frank, how sore is your ass right now?" Ray asked laughing.

"Realllly sore."

"Was it still worth doing it a second time?" Gerard asked.

"Yes!"

"Oh, by the way, Bob is having a Halloween party tonight." Mikey said. "Wanna come? Ray and I are going."

"It's up to Frank." Gerard said.

"Sure." I said.

"Sweet!" Mikey said. "Dressing up is optional. You can, but you don't have to."

"We know what optional means, Mikey." Gerard rolled his eyes.

"Are you guys dressing up?" I asked Mikey and Ray.

"I am!" Mikey grinned.

"I might." Ray said.

"How about you babe? Are you dressing up?" Gerard asked me.

"Probably. You?"

"Maybe. But I have no idea what I'd wear."

"Me neither."

"I'm going to be a fairy!" Mikey announced. "Oh! Or maybe a unicorn!"

"Oh, my God Mikey..." Ray shook his head.

"Oh, and one of you should be a drag queen." he laughed at his own ideas.

"Yeah, not me." I said quickly.

"Me either." Gerard added.

"I'm for sure not going to be a drag queen." Ray said.

"You guys are no fun." Mikey crossed his arms over his chest and pouted.

"Why don't you be a drag queen?" Ray asked him.

"Yeah, and then I'll be the fairy." Gerard chuckled.

"Oh God, Gerard, please be the fairy!" I burst out laughing. I could just imagine him with pink fairy wings and a tutu and tights.

"Seriously?" his eyes widened.

"Yes! That would be soo funny." I began to laugh harder now that the image of it was in my head.

"But... no."

"C'mon Gee. It's his birthday!" Ray reminded him, laughing as well.

"Oh, fuck. Fine. I'll be a fairy." he groaned.

"Oh my God, yes!" Mikey giggled. Gerard pouted and slowly, a blush creeped onto his adorable face.

"Aw, baby, you don't have to." I said, walking up to him. "You could be a vampire or something instead. Vampires are cool. And then I'll go as a zombie. It'll be great."

"Ooh! Yeah. I wanna be a vampire." Gerard grinned, wrapping his arms around me.

"You'll be such a hot vampire." I told him. He smirked and said, "and you'll be such a sexy zombie."

"Okay, okay." Mikey rolled his eyes. "We get it. You're both gonna be attractive as the living dead."

"Very attractive." I added.

"Extremely attractive." Gerard said from behind me.

"Oh my God! You two are so ridiculous." Ray laughed and Mikey nodded in agreement.

"I don't have a problem with it, do you Frank?"

"Not at all."

"You two disgust me." Mikey told us.

"You're just jealous." Gerard laughed.

"Of you two? No way!"

"Surrrre."

"Seriously!"

"I don't believe you."

"I don't give a fuck."

"Oh, but I think you do."

"Well I really don't."

"Okay than." Gerard sounded unbelieving.

"Just leave him along Gee." I told him. I agreed with Gerard that Mikey was maybe a little jealous and wanted a relationship of his own, but I also felt bad that Mikey had his face being rubbed in the fact that he didn't. "And apologize to your brother."

Mikey shot me a small, thankful smile and Gerard gasped and said, "I didn't do anything!"

"Apologize." I repeated.

"Fine." he pouted and turned back to Mikey. "Sorry Mikes."

"That's okay, Gee. I forgive you." Mikey told him. "And thanks Frank."

"No need to thank me. Gerard here, was being an asshole."

"Hey! I was not!" Gerard argued.

"I love you and all babe, but you kinda were."

"How?"

"You were totally rubbing the fact that he's single and hating it right in his face."

"But he is single, and he does hate it."

"So? That's not any of your concern."

"Yeah, whatever.. I'm sorry Mikey. You know I love you."

"I said it's fine Gee. I don't actually mind being single that much."

"That much?" Gerard questioned. "So you do want a boyfriend a little bit?"

"Sometimes it would be nice I guess, but it's not anything I'm too concerned about." he shrugged.

"You know Mikey, we could totally find someone great for you." Ray suggested.

"Or how about not." Mikey said. "If I find someone, then fine. If I don't, then that's fine too. Either way, I don't want any help right now from any of you." Well, there went the matchmaking idea...

"Okay, but if you change your mind, I would not object." Gerard said and Ray and I nodded.

"Alright! Thanks." Mikey chuckled. I could tell he wanted this conversation to be over.

"So what time is the party at?" I asked and Ray answered with Bob said to come anytime after 8:00."

"But the parties that Bob has usually doesn't get good until after 10:00. That's when the shit goes down." Gerard said.

"Therefore, we will get there just before 10 just in case, because there have been a few occasions where shit happened before we got there and I was not a happy camper." Mikey explained.

"You guys seem to have this stuff down." I said, taking in everything they had just explained.

"Bob throws a lot of parties." Gerard shrugged. "Plus, I used to go to most parties around town, even if I didn't really know the person who threw it. It was crazy."

"It's true." Mikey said, as if I didn't believe him. "He was out almost every night."

"I haven't been to any since I quit drinking though."

"Are you nervous about going to this one then?" I asked him.

"No, I'm better now." he smiled and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I wrapped my arms around him and sighed, feeling safe and warm in his arms.

"So what do you guys plan on doing today?" Ray asked us.

"Whatever he feel like doing." I said, nodding up a Gerard.

"But it's your birthday." Mikey snorted.

"Yep. And I want him to choose what we do."

"You're difficult babe." Gerard sighed.

"I know." I wasn't too sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing, though.

"And I love you." Gerard spun me around and planted a kiss on my nose.

"Love you too." I giggled. Gerard kissed me again and I heard Mikey groand and shout "we're right here, you know." and Ray started laughing.

"Seriously guys, it's gross." Mikey whined.

Slowly, I snaked my hand behind me, still kissing Gerard, and grabbed a glass of water from the table. I pulled away and splashed the water on Gerard's face.

"What the fuck!" Gerard said, confused, and Mikey, Ray, and I broke out in hysterics. "Oh, baby, you're going to get it." I took off running in the opposite direction.

It was a good thing I was small and a fast runner. I dashed outside and hid behind a bush to the side of the house.

"Frankie?" Gerard called." Come out, come out, where ever you are." I silently chuckled and just crouched lower.

"C'mon baby. We can call a truce." he called again. I chose to remain silent.

"Please Frankie?" and some giggles was the last thing I heard before getting splashed with cold water.

"Holy fuck!" I shouted and jumped out from the bushes. I saw Mikey and Ray laughing so hard they were in tears standing behind Gerard, who was smirking as he held a hose. "That's f-fucking f-f-freeeezing!"

"Payback is a bitch baby."

"But- but it's s-so cold." I could feel myself shivering. And it really didn't help that October wasn't exactly the warmest time of year, and I was already cold from just being outside.

Gerard's eyes widened and he dropped the hose. "Oh shit! Baby, I'm sorry!" he said, wrapping his arms tightly around me.

"Gee?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I g-go ins-side now?" Damn, I really shouldn't have chose to hide outside.

"Of course!" He led me back in the house and towards the couch. Ray and Mikey followed after us.

"Wait- did we miss something? When did attacking Frank with a hose stop being hilarious?" Mikey asked.

"When it's October and freezing outside and frozen cold water gets sprayed at you, you won't be laughing anymore." Gerard said, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around me.

"Oh. Shit. Frank, are you okay dude?" Ray asked.

"I-i'm f-f-fine."

"Shouldn't his wet clothes be take off?" Mikey asked.

"Right. We're going upstairs." Before I knew it, Gerard was carrying me 'bridal-style' up the stairs.

"Gee! I c-can carry mys-self." I whined.

"Too bad. Anyways, you're like, two pounds."

I sighed and decided to let him carry me. He only had a few more feet to go anyways. Gerard laid me down on the bed.

"So, do you want to take your cloths off or do you want me to do it for you?"

I shrugged. Right before I sat up to take myshirt off, I felt Gerard slide my pants off.

"Do you want to do your own underwear?"

"Yeah." I know Gerard had obviously seen me naked before, but I just couldn't being myself to let him take my boxers off in this situation. I sat up and pulled off my sweatshirt and then my t-shirt. I noticed Gerard kind of look away and then I remembered my cuts were still slightly visible and I quickly searched for a new shirt.

"Sorry.." I mumbled.

"I've seen it before, don't worry."

I decided to drop it. I didn't really feel like discussing my issues today.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Anything you feel like doing. It's your birthday, we can do anything you'd like."

"Gee, you make this difficult."

"How?"

"I'm terrible at decision-making."

"Well, we could go out to eat." he suggested.

"Like a date?" I asked, suddenly excited.

"Yeah. I mean, we haven't gone on an actual date yet. Plus, it's your birthday. You'll probably get like, a free desert for that or something."

"Okay." I grinned.

"Then it's a date." he smiled back and kissed me.

Holy shit, that took forever. Sorry about the wait. I had no idea where to end this chapter so that's why it's so long. I'll try to get another update up soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story