Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I've got some bad news guys.

Just some 'thank yous'

by xxPanicFanxx 2 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-12-15 - Updated: 2011-12-16 - 230 words

0Unrated
I just wanted to take a minute to thank you all, your words really helped. I know I won't be able to live without her, but I can try. I just got off of the phone with her boyfriend, we were talking about when we used to all hangout at the mall and cause such chaos, and when we got kicked out of hot topic because he cussed some guy out for calling Sam and I ugly, we also decided that we're going to go shopping tomorrow for an outfit for her to be buried in and we're picking up some more stuff for her to be buried with like skittles, gum, an owl city CD, and some more stuff. So thank you all and I'll try to update some of my stories as soon as possible, but I'm not sure if I'll be up to it. Maybe a few depressive one-shots here and there, but only because when I get sad I have a hard time expressing my feelings to people so I just write, as you can see in many of my one-shots. Again I just wanted to thank you all so much for all of your kind words, it helped alot more than you think, mostly because there was no one around to talk to and you guys were there, so thank you. I really appreciate it.
Sign up to rate and review this story