Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > More Than She Bargained For

4. Wild Monkey Sex

by Laynna13 1 review

Frankie & Ava spend the night together.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2011-12-18 - Updated: 2011-12-19 - 786 words

0Unrated
A/N: This is a bit of a filler chapter. Sorry for the delay in posting, I've been doing some research and plus working 2 jobs. Anyway on with the story...

The buzzing of my phone jerked me awake and I slapped at it in attempts to silence the noise. Groggily I rubbed my eyes and groaned as I rolled onto my back. The cheap cotton sheet fell from my body and I shivered at the sudden temperature change. What a crazy dream, I thought. I heard someone groan beside me and my eyes snapped open. I looked down to first notice that I was completely naked with a tattooed arm lying across my stomach. I turned my head and there was Frankie. He was so beautiful asleep, his thick lashes laying softly on his cheek and his mouth slightly agape. I smiled to myself before gently picking up his arm with my forefinger and thumb and lightly placing it on the bed beside me. I slipped out of the bed and padded to the bathroom. Shutting the door, and flicking on the lights I turned and caught my reflection in the mirror. I gasped and stared at myself. My hair was a black and blue mess frizzed out about my head. My thick eyeliner from the previous night was smeared around my eyes, making me resemble a human raccoon. There were faint marks on my neck, bites on my breasts and I was sore as hell. I stumbled over to the toilet and sat down a little harder than I needed to, plopping down in frustration and exhaustion. I finished my business and began to wash up, noticing the blood on the toilet paper. “Ugh,” I groaned. I had actually slept with Frank. The realization flooded my memory with flashes of caresses and kisses, him moaning my name. I felt my whole body flush and a broad smile smeared across my lips. I turned on the shower and waited for it to heat up. I looked back at myself in the mirror and cocked my head to the side. What did last night mean? Were we together now? What is going to happen and what about the freaky shit? Did that really happen or was it just a drunken slur of imagination? I sighed and stuck my hand in the steamy spray of the shower. Finding it the perfect temperature, hot enough to kill the germs, but not hot enough to burn off my flesh – but almost. Stepping in, I sighed as the hot water soothed my aching body, instantly relaxing me.

I closed my eyes and let the water run over my hair and face, lost in my own thoughts. The feeling of soft kisses on my neck and shoulders brought a smile to my face. I turned and opened my eyes to a smiling Frank. “Hey” was my simple greeting.

“Hey. You okay?”

“Yeah just thinking, this is a little much ya know?”

“Yeah, I know.” He traced my bottom lip with his thumb before kissing me gently. I returned the kiss, snaking my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to my wet naked body. He moaned slightly and pressed himself tighter to me, deepening the kiss. Twenty four hours ago this was just a wanton dream, but now I was locked into the arms of Frank Iero. He pulled away and smiled at me. “What time do you want to head over to my Ma’s?”

“ASAP, I guess. “ We finished our shower and as I hadn’t expected to spend the night, I had to borrow some of Frank’s clothes. He tossed a pair of torn jeans at me along with a faded black Misfits shirt. I donned these items and laced up my converse before quickly throwing my hair into a messy bun. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and Frankie’s pack of cigarettes. Quickly pulling one out of the pack and placing it between my lips before shoving them into the pocket of his tattered hoodie that I had found on the back of the couch. I lit it and deeply pulled the toxic smoke into my lungs, sighing as I exhaled. I pulled my phone up to my face and clicked the button to reveal seven missed texts and 2 missed calls. “Oh crap, the guys! We forgot about them completely last night.”

Frankie just grinned at me from over his phone. “It’s cool. I just texted Gerard and let him know we were having wild monkey sex all night and that we’d catch up with him tonight.”
My mouth fell open in shock and he just laughed and tugged me out the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story