Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life and it's unexpected surprises

The party's just Started

by ALittleBitOfLove 1 review

I'm back, shall we have a party?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-12-19 - Updated: 2011-12-20 - 1941 words

0Unrated
I'M BACK!
Did you miss me? no? oh...okay:/
Well here it is, the next chapter,first of all though i'd like to thank abbey for being amazing and helping me Figure out more of the plot:)
Read On!


Franks P.O.V

My eyes widened.
“WHAT?” Gerard was obviously just as shocked as I was.
“I Said, I Dare you to kiss frank and it has to last at least five seconds” her smirk grew wider as did toms.
“wh…what if I don’t want…to?” I asked
“Being quiet Frank, that’s the whole point of the game”
Fucking Prick. I Really Him Sometimes.
“fine then, I pick truth”
My heart beat slowed down until Jen asked her question “Why wont you kiss frank?”. I didn’t want to know this answer at all, he’d probably reply about how annoying or unattractive I am. I Regret agreeing to play this stupid fucking game.

Then all of a Sudden, arms snaked around my waist slowly pulling me around to completely face him. He leaned in towards me, his breath smelled like coffee and cigarettes, I don’t have a clue why this turned me on a little - scratch that It turned me on alot. I closed my eyes to immediately feel soft smooth lips pressing against mine, I instantly Worked mine against his, earning a smile as he placed his hands on my head, getting deeper into the kiss making it much more demanding as we got closer. This felt amazing. Soon enough I felt a smile upon my lips before he suddenly stopped and pulled away. I opened my eyes to see a bright red Gerard grinning at me, our eyes locked on each other.
“That wasn’t hard was it?” We turned our heads to realise they were still watching us.
I Was too distracted by Gerard I completely forgot about the situation.
“fuck off” Gerard replied in a stern voice but still smiling. Jen leapt up from the floor “back in a second”

I turned my head around to tom. “Your turn”. his smile disappeared “Dare… o shit no wa-”
“Dare? I dare you…… to Grab Jenna’s arse”
Gerard’s eyebrows raised slowly and laughed.
“Aaww come on frank, no way! I really like her, don’t fuck this up for me”
“Revenge‘s a bitch”.
“don’t worry tom, she’ll only beat the shit out you” Gerard winked which I could tell worried him a lot. He never really had any luck with girls and having the shit beaten out of him was not one of his favourite activities, I’d be extremely worried if it was.

“I’m back” Jen shouted as she walked into the room just after and Gerard sat on the couch.
“MOVIE” I burst out.
“But we haven’t finished playing Truth or dare, Tom stil-”
“Just sit down and stop complaining” Gerard interrupted her pointing to floor.
She sighed and sat next to tom “Fine but I’m choosing since all you guys are being twats”

Trying to get myself comfortable I accidentally leaned into Gerard causing myself to blush. “s..sorry gee” I stuttered. He laughed and pulled me closer, “It’s fine Frankie”.
I was practically sitting on his lap being hugged from behind by the time we had finished watching ten horror’s non-stop, earning strange yet smug looks from both Jen and Tom and even my mum when she Came home about six.
“Shit, It’s half eleven. I’ve gotta get home”
“I’ll take you home”

We all jumped at the voice of my mum leaning in the doorway Laughing “That’s what you get when you watch too many horrible films”.
“Are you sure linda?”. She pulled her coat on and grabbed her keys “Wouldn’t want any murderer to get you now would we?” she replied already out the front door making her way to the car.


He turned round to offer his hand to Gerard “Nice meeting ya”
“you too”
“Take care Jen, maybe I’ll see you tomorrow?”
She looked round to me and Gerard standing beside her.
“well um… we’ve gotta Leave early, If Gerard gets distracted by frank again then we’ll be on the road for hours”.
Distracted by me? Is that why it took so long?
“But here’s my number” she cheerfully grabbed a Crumbled piece of paper and a pen.
He smiled and gave her a small hug. I raised my eyebrows, hoping to remind him of our dare. He sighed and ever so quickly moved his Hand and grabbed her bum.
Surprisingly she did the same and laughed, “Safe trip”.

With that he walked out, seemingly happy at what just happened.

“Well then, I Think I’m going to bed” Gerard announced doing a little stretch and yawning.
“Night guys” Jen mumbled leaving us alone.

I followed Gee into the room in silence as he flicked the switch on. “Listen frank about the kiss”
I sighed. He’s gonna tell me He regrets it. That I’m a lousy kisser. “Don’t worry gee, it’s fine”. “Are you sure Frankie? I didn’t make it awkward or at least Any more awkward than it could have been did I?”
I Laughed slightly. How could he make it awkward? He’s the best kiss I’ve ever had.
“No, gee it’s fine” I crawled into bed in only my boxers. He smiled turning off the light and rested himself under the warm covers.

I Lay there. Thinking about the kiss. How perfect it was, how right it felt. It’s official. I Like him. Fuck. I’ve fallen for Gerard, what am I going to do now? It’s like, every time I’m near him I just want to hug him. Kiss him. Love him more than anyone could. Be there for him when he needs a shoulder to cry on. I Want to be his. Like that’s ever going to happen, He’s Tall gorgeous, and has the best personality In the fucking world. It’s kind of obvious now that he’s gay, bi-sexual at the least but he would never go for a guy like me.

“I kinda enjoyed it” I mumbled without thinking turning towards the window.
And I was almost certain he replied with “me too”.

>>>>

“FINALLY”

I Made my way to the front door of Gerard’s - I mean, mine and Gerard’s house, laughing as Jen breathed in the fresh air. Sitting in the same car for five hours thanks to Gerard’s useless direction skills lead to me having a numb ass, Who knew Being able to move could feel so Brilliant?
I opened the front door Leading the way into the kitchen where I Began making coffee.

“It’s okay guys, Don’t wait for me or anything”
“We Didn’t”.
Was Jen Being serious or was she naturally Sarcastic?
“No shit”
“Don’t state the obvious then” she winked.

“Coffee?” I asked trying offering him a cup full of hot liquid, to earn that gorgeous smile of his. “Thanks”.

Gerards P.O.V

I Took the coffee out of his hands, jumping at the feeling of his soft, delicate skin. I Stared into his eyes. Ever since that kiss, I Couldn’t stop thinking about him. It’s like I’m back at school, Too shy and nervous to say or do anything, except from hope he feels the same. I Know he doesn’t like me. How could he? He’s perfect and I’m….. I’m Me.

“Gerard…. Earth to Gerard”
I snapped out of my day dream to see Jen waving her hand in front of my face.
“What?”. “Well if you had stopped day dreaming about Frank then you would have realised I’m going home and I’ve decided I’m throwing a Christmas party"

“What? Already?”. she can’t go home? What if they’ve been waiting for her to return, how would I help her? And another party? Seriously?

“Well I need to go home Gerard, and don’t worry it’ll be in two weeks. If anything happens I’ll have time to cancel. Get in the spirit, I‘ll text you your costume ”
Arguing was pointless, when she sets her mind on things she wont change.
“Call me if you need me. Do you want me to drop you off?”. she sent a sweet smile towards me. “Deal, and I’ll walk”. With that she left the house, with frank still Taking sips of his coffee.
“She’ll text you your costume?” he asked obviously curious.
“I‘ll explain later”
“Okay, well you wanna watch a movie?”. I looked up into those eyes and nodded, any chance to get close to frank is a chance I’m going to take.

>>>>

“Gerard are you ready?”

I Corrected my hat so it was Leaning slightly. A Snowman. Jen decided I was going to dress as a fucking snowman. Sometimes I seriously think she’s crazy.
“coming” I shouted grabbing the car keys and ran down the stairs to see a Small reindeer on the couch.
“Bout fucking time” he moaned Pulling himself out of his seat.
“Urgh, you reindeers are all the same. Impatient twats” I winked snatching his antlers off his head.
“give it back” He shouted jumping up and down. I Loved how he was so short sometimes. “No”

“I’d watch it way, Next time I need to ‘go’ I’ll make sure you wont be so white”
I Widened my eyes in disgust, did he just threaten to piss on me? A sharp pain rushed through me as my back slammed against the wall. I Laughed looking down at frank who somehow, even after I was distracted at his comment he still couldn’t take the antlers from me.

I gave them back and drove us to Jens House. She was dressed as an elf, green tights and all. The night took off well, We saw Tom had found his way to the party dressed as a male elf, obviously to go with Jen's outfit. The party started with Dancing leading to having a few drinks - not enough get drunk, but It caused some hyper-activity. Jen Walked towards Me and frank with that familiar smug look on her face and a camera in her hand. “Hey guys, look where your standing”. instantly we both looked up to see Mistletoe. I looked at frank who shrugged and smiled.
“Well, go on! We wont wait forever”

With that frank wrapped his arms around my neck. His breath gave s few tiny hints of the alcohol he’d been drinking. “Do you wanna?”
I nodded and Pulled him closer keeping my hands on his hips at all times. His lips smashing against mine. There was no words to describe how perfect it was. The kiss getting deeper and deeper as frank played with my hair tugging at it gently until I Pulled myself away at risk of suffocation. I stared into his eyes.

“Listen, Gerard….. I know it’s kinda awkward...”
I Bit my lip, I wasn’t prepared for what was going to happen.
“Do you wanna, like, if it’s not to quick, maybe be my boyfriend?”

[*Well.... was it okay?
Again i'm sorry its taken so long to post and i hope i've made it up for you!
But seriously if this is shit then tell me and i'll rewrite it for you:)
Constructive criticism Is always Welcome:)
Love you guys
Sign up to rate and review this story