Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life and it's unexpected surprises

The morning after

by ALittleBitOfLove 3 reviews

Jens parties never end well.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-12-21 - Updated: 2011-12-21 - 1972 words

1Exciting
Gerard’s P.O.V

I Almost forgot how to speak, and I knew Jen was still recording, even closer than she was a few seconds ago. Frank gave me a confused look, Maybe he regretted what he had asked, I really Hope not. I Couldn’t bare the silence any longer, I Leaned in to kiss him - they say actions speak louder than words right?

Before we could touch each others lips, I heard a loud gagging noise. Within seconds frank had threw up on me violently. I Stood backwards to completely take in the fact I was covered in franks vomit, only to have him pull me in for a disgusting kiss as he forced his tongue into my mouth sharing even more unwanted puke. I Pulled myself away, how much had he actually drunk tonight?

“Was that a yes” he asked leaning towards me with slurred words as I desperately Flicked chunks of his throw up off me.

There was two options here. Take full advantage of the drunk Frank and do whatever I want with him or take him home before we do something we both regret.

“No. Your drunk and covered in vomit, were going home”
He looked slightly offended and both confused “bu… I lurvv you gee”
I sighed, the words should bring happiness to my ears but knowing they were from the alcohol I had to ignore them. “No you don’t frank, were going home”.
“Don’t tell me bout my feelings gee” he stepped closer
“I love you more than you could ever know. Do you love me?”. Why was he doing this? I could have told Frankie all of my feelings to get them off my chest, but what if he remembered?
“Were going home”

He pulled away. “No were not, The party hasn’t even started yet” he yelled holding up a nearly empty bottle of vodka and taking a massive gulp. “Come on gee, Dance with me” he gripped my hand and pulled me towards him, resulting in us falling over with me on top. I Pulled myself up to realise everybody was staring at us whispering words around, and Jens mouth opened in shock.
“Jen, Me and frank are leaving” and with that I dragged him out of the house and shoved him into the car gently. This is the first time I’ve seen him drunk, and I wasn’t intending to find out if he was violent.

I Pulled up the car and helped him out of the seat, near enough carrying him to the house.
“Where are we?”
“home”
“you didn’t answer my question”
“I Said that were home” . I walked into the kitchen and found a old plastic bowl, preparing for anymore up throwing from frank. “silly gee” he giggled “I meant do you love me?”. I sat silent, unsure what to do.
“You don’t do you? You hate me” he started crying, looking for some sort of reaction from me. He dipped his head to rest on his hands still loudly sobbing, “I Knew it, I Fucking love you and you don’t even like me as a fucking friend”.
“Frank, you don’t mean any of it-”

He looked up with anger in his eyes.
“You think I’d fucking Lie to you Gerard? Why wont you accept that I Love you more than anything? Your all I’ve been thinking about ever since I first met you”
He snatched the bowl out of my hands and released his stomach yet again. This killed me so much, to see him crying and being sick with no way to stop it. Quickly but gently I removed the hair from his face, uncovering red and swollen eyes with tear stained cheeks. I started rubbing circles on his back for comfort.

“there you go, let it all out. Deep breathes”
He Followed my instructions, taking slow deeps breathes as I grabbed some tissue to wipe his face clean.

“Better?”
“a lot”
“were going to bed, come on”
He took hold of my hand, somehow managing to climb the stairs without falling over.
He took a look at himself. “Gee, I’m dirty, I can’t get in or I’ll mess it up”.

I pulled some skeleton pyjamas out and dragged him into the bathroom, stripping him of his top to clean the perfect smooth tanned skin of his.
“Finished, now put these on”

The first thing I noticed when he stumbled in was how fucking adorable he looked, the pyjamas were obviously to big, but the way he looked like he was drowning in them was cute. Seconds after I pointed to a spot on the bed to indicate what side he sleeping, he found his way under the cover. I had undressed myself leaving me only in my boxers. I crawled into the bed to instantly have Franks arm wrap themselves around me. “I’m sorry gee” he sniffled “I Didn’t mean to ruin the night”. he dug his head deeper in my chest. I sighed, I felt so guilty for not replying truthfully but telling him my feelings only to have them crushed into pieces by the sober frank was not on my ‘to-do’ list. “get some sleep” I whispered trying to avoid him from crying again.

“I meant it though Gerard, I don’t care if you hate me. I Love you so much”
“Frank, Just get some sleep”
“I’ll Leave if you want”
“WHAT? No! Don’t ever say that again!”
“I’m sorry gee, I didn’t mean to upset you”

Why would he even think that? Why did he want to leave?
“Please frank, Try to get some sleep”
He snuggled up even closer picking up my arm and throwing it over his body so we were cuddling. “night”
“night”

Then I started thinking, what if he was speaking the truth? They say a drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts. What is he really did love me? He’s been dropping so many hints, and he’s flirty all the time. I admit I’ve been returning the flirtatious acts but that was it.
NO! He was drunk, end off.
But what if, maybe I have a chance with him.
He didn’t know what he was saying.
But-
NO. get a grip Gerard, talking to yourself is never a good sign. Let it go.

Franks P.O.V

I Opened my eyes to the sight of a unfamiliar room. I saw snowflakes flying past the window in a race against each other to the ground. Soon enough my head felt like I was being hit with a million hammers all at once. Then it hit me. I Was in Gerard’s room alone. I Could hardly remember Anything from last night, I saw Tom, and had a few bottles of alcohol - I didn’t pay attention to the brands. Wait. Why am I in Gerard’s room? He wouldn’t have, taken advantage of me? NO! Gerard’s more than that, and I feel fine, apart from the hangover.

I Rolled over and sat on the edge trying to recall last night, but nothing. I started walking when I realised I was in Some pyjamas. Obviously they weren’t mine, they were massive and I usually slept in my boxers. They had to be Gerard’s, there was no other options. I shrugged it off and found my way to the kitchen, noticing gee was cooking already.

“um…hi”

He turned round with a slight smile. “Hey, you feeling okay”
“Fucking hangover”
“You did get wasted last night”
“Did I do anything bad?”

He bit his lip, as if deciding whether to tell me something or not.

“Nah, just got a little crazy so we left early”
I nodded but I knew gee was hiding something, his smile was full with sadness. He handed me a coffee and Answered to the person who was knocking at the door.
In came Jen who looked as perfect as ever even if she was covered in snow.
“So frank, are you okay now” she laughed to herself.
I raised my eyebrows in suspicion, what does she mean ‘now’?

“I’ll take it Gerard hasn’t told you what happened”

I shook my Head. Tell me what? Why was he keeping things from me. “right well, I only came round to hand Gerard the camera to get the videos and photos off it, that’s if you want it after what happened”
She it her lip nervously as she turned her gaze to gee who was shaking his head.

“oh…okay well-”
“Can I see?”
Both turned to face me with horror written on their faces, was it that bad?
“No” Gerard Snapped.
“Jen please? If it’s me surely I should be able to see what’s happened?”
She sighed nervously. “Fine… but it’s at your own risk”
I Snatched the camera eager to find out what was on their that Gerard didn’t want to relive, connecting it up to my laptop, after searching through all the photos it seemed nothing bad happened. A few of me and gee, which I was defiantly printing off as soon as possible. Next to the videos.

It started with Jen talking to us, she had just pointed to the mistletoe above me and Gerard. I must have been drunk because I couldn’t remember any of this. Wait did we just kiss? Me and Gee kissed. I really wish I wasn’t drunk.
Wait what am I doing now? It looks like im about to…
WHAT THE?!?
Did I just throw up on gee? Oh this is fucking terrible.
Oh ew, now im Tonguing him.
Holy. Shit. I Just told him my feelings. That’s it. I’ve finished watching this, I Forced myself out of the chair and ran upstairs locking myself into my bedroom leaving Jen and gee downstairs. How could I let this happen?

Gerard’s P.O.V

With the look of disgust and the speed he took off with I instantly Knew it was a bad idea letting him watch the video but it’s all my fault, Jen did warn him. She Left the house obviously regretting the visit. I Walked up to Frankie’ rooms trying to let myself in.

“leave me alone” he cried.
“Frank, let me in”
“No”
“WHY?”
“Because I Fucking threw up on you and told you I loved you. Do You Know how Embarrassing it is?”
“Frankie, can we talk?”
He unlocked the door and stumbled past me with a small suitcase soon to be walking out the front door resulting in snowflakes attacking him. 'What's he doing now?' i asked myself following him.

“Frank where are you going?”
“I’m leaving, I’ve fucking done it for myself, I bet you hate me now”

I Grabbed him by the wrist.

“no matter what you do, even if it’s the most stupidest or embarrassing thing in the world, I Will never Hate you”.
And with that I moved forward gently crushing my lips to his, Resting my right arm on his waist while I buried my fingers into his smooth shiny skin. He slowly kissed back placing his shaking hands on my shoulders. before I could think about what I was actually doing, Frank was exploring my mouth and tackling my tongue then slowly backed away unsure of his actions.

“Your freezing” he whispered.
“All the more reason to kiss me again”


heeey:)
So since i wont be updating for a while i'd like to wish you all a merry christmas and hope you all have a fun time.
Also remember to Review because they make me happy?:)
Love you all
Sign up to rate and review this story