Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Muggle Who Knew All

The Muggle

by femaleprongslet 0 reviews

When Ron and Hermione go to question a muggle who witnessed a Death Eater attack, the trio will learn that wizards aren't the only people counting on them. Warning! Contains Sexy OC'S, HPGW, HGRW, ...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Professor McGonagall, Ron, Tonks, Vernon Dursley, Voldemort - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-06-20 - Updated: 2006-06-21 - 1371 words

-1Boring
"Harry Potter and the Muggle who knew all."

Chapter 1

"The Muggle"

Harry Potter sat at his desk. He was trying to write a letter to Ginny, like he had been since the day he got off of the train. He wanted to apologise about breaking up with her. He felt horrible about it but he wanted to keep her safe. It was now already July 30th and almost midnight, but Harry just couldn't bring himself to do it. Not until Voldemort was gone. Harry decided to give up around 11: 57. He was restless. Voldemort had been quiet for a while. Something was wrong. He was plotting something big, and Harry wasn't able to sleep. Given that and the fact that he was nervous about his apparition test the next day. He just couldn't stop worrying about it. He lied in bed watching the clock on his desk. 11:58...11:59...12:00. He was now officially 17. Tomorrow Nymphadora Tonks and Remus Lupin were coming to take him to the Ministry of Magic for his apparition test. Harry was just drifting off to sleep when he heard a soft pop in the hallway. Harry drew his wand and opened the window. He grabbed his broom in case he needed to make a quick escape. The Order of the Pheonix had asked him to keep both with him always in case of emergency. He thought it was stupid because the Order knew about his invisibility cloak, which he still kept with hi. It reminded him of Dumbledore and a faint smile spread across his face.

Harry heard a knock at his door and heard a very warm and familiar voice call to him.

Smiling wider, he put his wand away and walked over to the door and let Ginny Weasley and Hermione Granger into his room. "Hey guys... Where's Ron?" he asked, noticing the absence of his best friend. "He still hasn't gotten the hang of apparating yet. I'd bet anything that he ended up in Iran.", Ginny said.

They all turned their heads to face the door when they heard a loud crack. Ron walked into the room with an annoyed look on his face. "Where did you end up?", Hermione asked Ron innocently. He glared at her but then softened when he saw her expression. "I ended up in Iraq". "Close enough!" Ginny teased.

"Hey it is a lot harder overseas!" Ron defended himself.

"Overseas?", Harry asked as confusion spread across his face.

"We were inducted into the Order about a month ago. With Dumbledore gone there is a lot more work to be done. We had business in America that we just finished." answered Hermione with a satisfied look on her face. She missed answering questions over the summer.

"Yeah, we went to some muggle high school called West Campus. It's in McHenry, Illinois"

"Why a muggle High school?" asked Harry who seemed to be even more confused as the conversation progressed.

"We had to talk to some american muggle girl, Stephanie something..." "Merrill", Ron started and Hermoine finished.

"She witnessed a Death Eater attack. It was really strange though. When I said Mione's name she looked like she was about to faint. She tried to run away but I cast a trip jinx. Then she got really scared. Then she asked what we wanted and she knew my name. It was so weird. She was going on about how she always thought the books were made up, and then she asked us about Sirius, You, Dumbledore, and Ginny. It was bloody creepy. Then she acted weird and told me to tell you that Snape isn't really a Death Eater, but was ordered to kill him by Dumbledore himself. By then me and Hermione were talking about taking her to headquarters, when she gasped and said she had always wanted to see what number 12 Grimmauld place, and Sirius' mum looked like, but then this loud beeping sound rang through the entire building and music started playing and she took us to her house...

Flashback

Steph, Ron and Hermione went up to her room where she told them everything about how the trio spent their previous 6 years. They even took turns asking her question about things they hadn't told anyone. She answered them all with ease.

"There's something you should probably see.", Steph said. She went to a cabinet and brought out a large stack of books. 6 to be exact. When she laid them on the bed, Hermione gasped and covered her mouth. Ron read the titles out loud.

"Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone...Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets...Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban... Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix...Harry Potter and...the Half-Blood Prince."

Everyone sat silent while Hermione chewed her bottom lip in thought. Then Steph said "You can keep them if you want. Maybe it will help Harry find a way to fight against Voldemort. After he destroys all the Horcruxes that is."

"You say his name?", Ron asked quizically.

"Well he has always been just a character in a book to me... Until now, I guess."

"Harry has to meet you.", Hermione said flatly. "He needs to know that even the muggle world is counting on him."

"Oh. I just hope he and Ginny get back together and Harry survives. I'll probably spend more than 3 days crying for him, like I did for Sirius. That was so depressing!"

This made Hermione giggle. "Come on let's go introduce you to Harry." she said.

"You really mean it? I'm gonna meet Harry? Wow... I think I'm gonna change first if you don't mind."

"No that's fine. I think I'm gonna start to read these books, starting with our 6th year." "Why our 6th?", Hermione asked Ron. "Because I know how you hate to read books out-of-order.", Ron stated matter-of-factly.

When Stephanie finished changing she took the two downstairs. She started to scan a huge shelf covered with skinny plastic cases.

"What are those?"

"They are movies Ronald...They're like talking Photographs.", She added when he gave her a confused look.

"Got 'em!" Steph said proudly as he pulled 3 cases off the shelf. "What ones were you looking for?" Hermione asked.

"Yours", Steph replied as though the answer was obvious.

"Ours?", Replied both Ron and 'Mione.

"Oh, Duh! You two don't know!" She walked away and turned the tv on. She put the disc in and said, "Let's watch, Shall we?"

Ron and 'Mione were speachless. They had just spent 6 or 7 hours watching the 3 movies.

Ron was the first to speak.

"You know? Now I actually understand the whole time turner thing."

"Glad to help, Ron", Steph said sarcastically.

"Come on we should go now.", Hermione said. "It's almost midnight in Little Whinging, but knowing Harry, he's up worrying about his apparition test.

End Flashback

"Harry we have someone to introduce you to someone. This is Stephanie."

Harry was confused. There was no one else in the room. Then the door opened and an anxious girl of 15 walked into the room. She had Medium length, brownish-blonde hair and green eyes. Harry noticed that she was wearing muggle clothing, unlike the rest of them.

"Hi Harry.", she said.

"Nice to meet you Stephanie.", he replied

"You can call me 'Steph'."

"Cool.", he answered.

"Wow, your hair really is messy."

"Huh?" Harry loooked at her with a very strange look on his face.

"You didn't tell him yet?", Stephanie asked, excited and nervous at the same time.

"Tell me what?"

" Guess I'll take that as a no. Well Harry...", Steph started akwardly.

"Why did you stop? Tell him!" Ron growled impatiently.

"I'm trying to think of something only he would know!"

"What are you people talking about!", Harry exclaimed.

"Well I guess that what I am trying to say is..."

Stephanie leaned over and whispered into his ear. Harry gaped at her, utterly shocked. "How did you know that! And how did you know about Sirius and Dumbledore?"

Stephanie paused wondering how fast his wand reflexes were. "Well...um..Your life, is kinda-sorta...a book."

A/N- The first chapter of my first fic with my first cliffie!

Ready!

Set!

Review! Review! Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story