Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Remember The Days?

Remember The Days?

by anb123 0 reviews

This is set in the time period when the members were in high school and just starting their band (not famous yet) and I know the members of FOB didn't attend high school all at the same time but fo...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-12-18 - Updated: 2011-12-19 - 730 words

0Unrated
I took one last deep breath and pulled the keys out of the ignition of my royal blue Jeep Cherokee. I was almost as sick of changing schools so often as I was used to it. Dad said we're going to be in Wilmette for a while, hopefully he's right. The frosty air hit me as I climbed out of the drivers seat, almost slipping on a slate of ice right where I was stepping. It was drizzling and there was frost and ice all over the road. I was surprised that school was in session. Back in North Carolina if there was practically one snow flake the school board would cancel classes for that day. I think I liked it better that way.
I stood beside my car and pulled my grey beanie over my head as I looked up to see a group of guys and girls standing by some dark green beat up van absentmindedly chatting and staring at me. Was there something in my teeth? I blushed, quickly grabbed my bag, and scurried off to find my first class.
Although the semester was almost over for the attendees of New Trier High School, I was just starting. I didn't see much of a point in attending the last few weeks of the semester, especially when in three days they'd let out for a week of winter break, but my dad thought differently. As a matter of fact, I had never really been into the idea of attending school period, but I went anyway. My dad would have a fit if he knew how much I didn't care about school.
I shooed the heavy thought away and decided I should stop being so frazzled before I even got to my first class. I walked into the room and took in the cheap scent of Lysol and dry erase markers. The room was very generic with white walls covered by random encouraging posters strewn about the walls of the room. People were standing around leaning on their desks chatting, luckily not paying any attention to me. I looked for the teacher to ask where I should sit but she was no where to be found. I shrugged and took a seat to the left of the room beside me was a sleeping boy and behind me was a pretty thin girl with candy apple red hair and piercing blue-green eyes. She wore a long black skirt and a white t shirt with a big grey and black cardigan over and black creepers (the shoes). I watched her sketch something for a moment before the teacher walked in and everyone looked up to the sound of her loud clogs hitting the tacky yellow and blue tiled floors in time with her steps. She sat at her desk and started shuffling papers and looked up as she chewed her apple.
"Class, we have a new student today. Her name is Elise! She came her all the way from North Carolina. Elise, where are you?"
I blushed and impulsively raised my hand.
"It's Alissa."
"My apologies, Alissa. Now everyone take a seat!!"
She turned to the board and started babbling something about some war as I made eye contact with the now awake boy who sat beside me. He had straight black side swept hair and wore a black t-shirt that read ATTILA across the chest and dark red skinny jeans and the classic black and white converse. He was... beautiful.
We made eye contact for a few moments and the girl behind me broke the silence.
"So Alissa what's it like in North Carolina?"
I was startled at her sudden voice slicing the tension that wafted in our corner of the room. I looked back at the boy for a moment before answering her. He smirked and put his head back down to resume sleeping.
"Oh uh its fine. Not quite as cold as it is here."
She smiled, her teeth where blindingly white and I noticed her canines looked awfully sharp.
"You'll get used to it."
She moved her attention back to her sketch book and I took that as the cue that the conversation was over. I turned around and tuned and and out of the teacher's ramble for the rest of the period. I could tell this was going to be a long rest of the year.
Sign up to rate and review this story