Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You [Like I Did Yesterday]

I Don't Love You [Like I Did Yesterday] *2*

by demolition-lover 0 reviews

Sequel to 'I Love You, But You Don't Love Me back' :) Green Day and MCR are in this btw.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-12-21 - Updated: 2011-12-21 - 1024 words

0Unrated
Taylor's Pov



"God,I'm so fat!" I said, staring down at my bare stomach in the mirror, rubbing my hands on it, feeling my little baby move around. I saw Billie get up from the bunk, and he walked up behind me,shirtless, wrapping his arms around my waist, his hands resting on top of mine.



"Baby, don't say that. You're not fat, you're just carrying our kid, that's all." Billie said,kissing my shoulder. I sighed and threw my head back on his shoulder.



"I know, but still..."



"No buts, you still look fucking sexy pregnant. I feel pretty proud you're showing off your belly, knowing thats my baby in there."



I smiled. "Really?"



He nods. " Really."



The baby gave a particially hard kick,causing me to wince. Damn, she had a strong kick. I moaned a little in pain. Billie noticed, and instantly started to worry.



"Taylor, what's wrong?" he said,pulling away from me, so that he could back up a little to look me up and down for any injuries.



"Nothing,hun." I smiled,laughing. "The baby just gave me a very hard kick."



Billie relaxed. "oh, well are you okay?"



"I'm fine."



He kissed me, before dropping down onto his knees. I looked down at him. He placed his mouth into my stomach, I giggled.



"Baby, please be gentle with mommy. You gave daddy quite a scare, I thought mommy was hurt. I love you,but please don't do that again." He gave my stomach a little kiss, and I nearly teared up at the sight.



He laughed into my stomach, when the baby kicked him in the face. I giggled, causing him to pull away, to look up and smile at me.



"She loves her daddy."



"Yeah, she better if she wants presents and shit when she's older. He joked, standing back up.



"You're going to be a great father to her,Billie." I smiled.



"And you"re going to be a great mommy to her." he smiled, before reaching down, giving my swollen stomach, where our baby was currently living, a gentle squeeze.



"We need baby names." I whispered, looking at him. "we only have around 2 more months until she comes into the world, you know."



"Yeah, you're right. I'm not good at naming things, especially a baby, do you have any ideas on what to name her?"



I smile. "Yeah. Helena Marie Armstrong."



"I love it. The name suits her,pretty well." he chuckled,giving me a kiss.



Helena Marie Armstrong. Perfect. But It would be even more perfect if it was Helena Marie Way instead...



~ ~



I waddled over to the guys, who were on the couch watching TV, and sat down besides Tre and Mike. Billie was to occupied with working on ideas for a new song.



"Well, glad you could join us,penguin." Tre teased. Billed looked up, I shot tre



a glare. "oh shut it,will ya? I am not a penguin, I may walk like one, yes, but I am carrying a baby who weighs a few pounds."



"Yikes, sorry." Tre muttered, as Mike laughed. I glared over at him next, the pregnancy hormones kicking in. "what are you laughing about?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.



Mike stopped laughing. "Nothing?" he said,smiling at me. "please don't hurt me."



" Don't worry, I won't. Well, not yet anyways."



His eyes widened, and he slowly started to get up, looking at me in fear, and I laughed. ''Relax, I was just kidding with you,Mike.''



He narrowed his eyes at me, but sat down/



Billie laughed and kissed the side of my head. I smiled.



~ ~ ~



''Mikey, can you please tell me why, Gerard is so nervous about this tour? It's not like he's stagefright or anything.'' Lyn-z asked.



Mkey looked up and sighed. ''I don't know how to tell you this, but his ex, happens to be married to Billie Joe, and she's going on tour with them.''



''Okay... but why is he so worred about that? It's not like he still loves her or anything, right?'' She asked, laughing a little.



Mikey laughed nervously. ''Yeah, right...''



''Speaking of Gerard, where is he? I haven't seen him since this morning, do you have an idea on where he might be?''



''He might be over at Frank and Hayley's, I don't know. He doesn't tell me where he goes now.''



''Same.'' She sighed, sitting down next to Mikey. ''I have to tell him something, very important, before you guys go on tour.''



''What is it?''



''I can't tell you, I have to tell Gerard first....''



Mikey stared at her. ''Oh, you're not....are you?''



She nods, and smiles. ''I am.''



Mikey smiled. ''Well congrats. I'm sure once you tell Gee, he'd be the happiest man on the planet.''



''Thank you, I sure hope so.''



'Great' Mikey muttered. 'Just great.' He continued smiling at Lyn-Z.



~ ~ ~



Taylor's Pov: A week later..






''Ahh, Billie!'' I cried out, struggling to sit up, but my huge stomach made it very impossible for me too.



Billie ran in. ''Yes, babe?''



''Help me up. I can't get up.''



''Oh, yeah, sure.,,''



I grabbed his hand, and he pulled me up to my feet. I smiled and kissed him. ''Thank you. Helena is making it very hard for me to stand now.'''



''Yeah, anyways, we gotta go meet with....you know who.'' Billie told me, running a hand through his now bleached blond hair.



''Really? It's already been a week? Oh shit, time flys by fast.'''



He laughed. ''Yeah, well, we're gonna meet them at the next show, we should be there in a few hours. So ou have time to practice what you're going to say to Gerard.''



I glared at him. ''Haha.''



''Sorry.'' He said, laughing. ''Please don't hurt me.'' He mocked Mike, throwing his hands up in front of him, to defend himself, just in case If I decided to attack him.



I rolled my eyes and waddled away from him.
Sign up to rate and review this story