Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Twist of Fate

Come What May

by WeAreTheFallen 0 reviews

"As always."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-12-23 - Updated: 2011-12-23 - 865 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank drives me back home in silence. We don’t talk about what we have done or what we need to talk about. Frank and I had sex, without protection. I could be pregnant. Forcing these thoughts out of my head I fix my hair, trying to make it look the way it had before our activities in the back seat.

Frank pulls the car into the alley between our houses. We look up at mine. The light is still on. Mikey, who obviously arrived home before us, is waiting up. Instead of being worried I turn to Frank, the both of us smiling.

“I’ll be on my walkie as soon as I’m out of this suit,” he promises.

“I’ll be on my walkie as soon as I’m out of this dress,” I answer.

Frank smiles pulling my face close to him so he can kiss me, “I need to walk you to the door like a gentleman.”

I just nod, “Kay.”

So we climb out of the car and Frank holds my hand all the way back to my door. Then he pulls me to him and kisses me for a long time.

“No regrets?” Frank whispers when he pulls away.

I shake my head, “No regrets.”

Frank holds my face in his hands, eyes sweeping over me as if looking for signs that I’m lying. He won’t find any. I wanted tonight to be special and it was. I feel whole again.

“This has been the most amazing night of my entire life.”

I smile, “Ditto.”

“I’m gonna marry you some day.”

This causes my heart to beat a little faster, “I’ll say yes.”

Frank kisses me again, “Goodnight, Amber.”

“Night, Frankie.”

Frank smiles before stepping away from me. Trying not to look too excited, I slip into my house.

Mikey is right there, sitting in the kitchen with his cup of coffee waiting to assault me with questions.

“Did you have a good time?” he asks as I hop onto the counter to sit next to him.

“I enjoyed it. How about yourself?”

“I don’t like dances but this one wasn’t too bad,” Mikey answers setting his mug down.

I just nod as my cousin leans closer to me, his fingers lying against my neck. I'm very confused as to what he's doing until he pushes down a little and I feel a slight pain.

“Tell Frank to not make it so obvious he put his hands on you,” Mikey says picking up his mug again.

“What do you mean?”

“He gave you a hickey,” Mikey answer. “What were you doing?”

“We went out to that hill where you can see the city and made out for a bit,” I answer.

Mikey frowns, “Just be careful Amber, please.”

I nod as I jump off the counter heading towards the upstairs bathroom. Flipping on the lights I look at my neck in the mirror. Sure enough there is a good sized purple/blue mark on my neck. Sighing I gently touch it before heading towards my room.

I change quickly into the pajamas Frank got me for Christmas before plopping down on my bed. While I wait for Frank to connect I stroke my kittens head listening to it purr.

Eventually, after doing too much thinking, I walkie Frank. He’s taking too long, “Frankie?”

“Yeah?” he replies after a few seconds.

“We fucked up, didn’t we?”

Frank sighs, “No Amber, we didn’t fuck up. Whatever happens to us…we’ll be fine.

“I don’t think I’m ready to be a mom. I just…didn’t want you to stop.”

“Same here, I just lost control. I should have pulled out.”

“What do you think will happen to us? If it turns out you got me pregnant?”

“Then I guess maybe that wedding will happen sooner than expected.”

“Are you scared?”

“Yeah,” Frank answers.

“Me too,” I admit, laying a hand on my belly. There could be a living thing in there.

“I think we’ll be okay. If it’s meant to be then it’s meant to be. If not then it’s not. We’ll just have to wait and see.”

“How long do you think we should wait…before we get a test?”

“A couple of weeks,” Frank answers. “Let’s just get through graduation and enjoy our last free summer for a week or two. Then we’ll take the test.”

“Okay. That sounds reasonable. I’m sorry I acted that way.”

“I’m sorry too.”

“I love you, Frank. And…whatever happens…I’ll be happy.”

“I love you too, Amber. I think whatever happens will be for the best. I also think we’ll both be happy and I’ll be with you every step of the way.”

“I miss you already.”

“I miss you too.”

“I’m going to get some sleep though.”

“Me too,” Frank answer.

“Sing me to sleep?”

“As always.”

Note: Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed it. I've come to the conclusion that this story will be about 90 to 100 chapters. I hope you don't mind. Anyways happy reading :)
Sign up to rate and review this story