Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Better Get Out, While You Can.

I’d Encourage Your Smiles, I’ll Expect You Won’t Cry

by IloveMCRmy 2 reviews

“That’s the sassy Frank I am looking for! So we’re leaving at six and meeting them there and you are coming!” Gerard pretty much ordered and I knew I didn’t have a choice in the matter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-25 - Updated: 2011-12-25 - 1565 words

1Exciting
A/N: Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all are having a great Christmas, I know I am. But yeah I hope you all like the story! Here is the next chapter, so read on(: and rate and review please(:


Chapter 3: I’d Encourage Your Smiles, I’ll Expect You Won’t Cry

Sarah’s POV:

I woke up the next day to find Peter already gone. I looked over to the clock and saw that it was 12 in the afternoon. It had been weeks since I had actually had a full night sleep in my actual bed. I had no idea what was going on, but I wasn’t going to complain about it. I wasn’t being hit, or yelled at so I saw no appeal into asking Peter why he’d been so calm. That would probably get me smacked. I swung my feet to floor and sat up, I felt rested and the giant bruise on my stomach felt so much better. I grabbed my phone off of the charger on the table and saw that Molly called; I unlocked my phone and called her back.

Ring Ring Ring

“Hey slut.” I heard her say cheerfully from the other end.

“What’s up?” I asked, as I rubbed my eye getting the gunk out of it.

“Nothing just making some lunch.” she said as she chewed on something.

“Mm, cool. So why’d you call?” I asked her.

“Well because tonight we have an important date, well I have a date. You are coming.” she said.

“Uh what?” I asked.

“Don’t you remember we’re hanging out with Gerard and Frank.” she said as she started chewing again.

“Oh yeah that’s right. Ugh why must I tag along on all your sexapades?” I groaned, but was kind of happy I was going to see Frank.

“Ha, what do you mean by sexapades.” she laughed.

“Well you know your quests and/or adventures for sex.” I explained chuckling as I got up and opened my closet thinking of what to wear.

“Oh my god, you are so special.” she laughed.

“You love me.” I smiled, pulling out a maroon cardigan.

“True, but be ready by seven. You, Frank, Gerard, and I are going to get sushi.” she commanded.

“Oh shit Frank.” I just remembered that he had called me the other day.

“What?” Molly asked.

“He called me yesterday, I never called him back.”

“Oh girl I see you, making him wait.” Molly laughed.

“No, I don’t want to make him do anything, much less give him the wrong idea. I have a boyfriend, his name is Peter remember.” I said quickly.

“Calm down, you worry too much. Just call him back and tell him, but don’t make it too awkward at our date tonight” she joked. “And I still think you should dump that asshole, there’s something not right with him.” she said smugly.

“Can we not do this right now?” I pleaded as I grabbed a pair of dark skinny jeans and threw them on the bed as well.

“Fine, fine. But I’ll pick you up at 6:30. Okay?”

“Sounds good.” I said.

“And call Frank bitch!” she screamed jokingly before she hung up.

I sighed and went to my call log and looked through until I reached the unnamed number that I knew belonged to Frank, and pressed send.

Frank’s POV:

“I don’t know Gerard maybe I shouldn’t go with you guys tonight.” I said as I dried my hair off from the shower, and wrapped a towel around my torso and went into my room.

“Frank stop being such a baby, grow some balls you are coming.” Gerard stated I could hear him from the kitchen.

“Ugh, she didn’t call me back I really don’t wanna embarrass myself.” I complained, as I dropped the towel looking for some boxers.

“Frank!” I heard Gerard yell and suddenly my door swung open. “I am not going alone.”

“Dude what the hell!” I yelled as I dropped to the floor so I was hidden behind my bed.

“What?” Gerard asked nonchalantly.

“Dude, I am exposed!” I exclaimed feeling my cheeks turn red.

“Wow Frank? What are we 12; it’s not like I don’t know what’s down there, so chill.” He chuckled.

I stuck my head up from the floor, and looked at him. “Well I just don’t want you to be ashamed of yours after you see mine.” I joked cockily.

“That’s the sassy Frank I am looking for! So we’re leaving at six and meeting them there and you are coming!” Gerard pretty much ordered and I knew I didn’t have a choice in the matter.

“Ah fine. Now get out so I can put some clothes on.” I groaned.

“Okay, but be ready at six” he smirked as he walked out of my room and shut the door.

I really didn’t want to embarrass myself, I mean I probably already did because Sarah hadn’t called me back..

Ring Ring I heard my phone go off. Great who on earth is calling me right now. I got up off the floor still naked, I really wanted to get dressed, but I guess the world wasn’t going to let me today. I picked up my phone and glanced at the ID and saw it was Sarah.

“Oh fuck.” I muttered out loud as I glided my finger across the screen answering the call.

“Hey.” I said as calmly as I could.

“Uhm hi, is this Frank?” I heard her voice on the other end, she sounded about as nervous as I felt.

“Yes it is.” I replied.
“Oh good, I was hoping this was the right number. Uh it’s Sarah from the bar the other night.” She said relieved. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out some boxers.

“Oh yeah, how are you?” I asked trying to act like Gerard, like I had totally forgotten about her. While also slipping on my boxers.

“Good good, so I don’t know if you know but apparently we have a date tonight.” She laughed.

“Oh yeah trust me I‘ve heard, I am really glad you’re going. I was worried I was gonna have to sit there and watch Gerard try and get into your friends pants the whole night.” I laughed.

“Ah I know! That’s exactly the same reason I’m glad you’re going.” She chuckled back.

“All right so, great.” I smiled widely, feeling a lot less nervous.

“Yeah great.” She said happily. “But I gotta get some stuff done, so I’ll see ya later tonight.”

“Sounds awesome see ya.” I smiled as I hung up the phone.

I felt so much more relieved that she was actually coming, and that she was glad I was going. Maybe I wouldn’t embarrass myself. Tonight might just go really well.

Sarah’s POV:

I got off the phone with Frank feeling both ecstatic and angry with myself. I was supposed to tell him about Peter so he wouldn’t get the wrong idea. But I just couldn’t stop smiling or laughing. I felt all fuzzy inside. I was really happy that he we were both going tonight. I couldn’t wait to see him, I didn’t know why, but I felt so happy while I talked to him. His laugh was so infectious and adorable, it just made me smile and laugh even more. But I knew I needed to tell him about Peter, but I guess one night wouldn’t hurt. But Peter, I needed to tell him what I was doing tonight, and there was no way he was going to let me go out with another guy, that would get me hit for sure. I had an idea, I picked up my phone and dialed his number It started ringing and I felt myself become insanely nervous, I didn’t know how he was feeling and I didn’t want to piss him off. It rang a couple times before he picked up.

“Hey babe I’m on break what’s up.” He said happily.

“Oh nothing, I just wanted to talk to you is all.” I said relieved that he was happy.

“Well that’s sweet. What are you gonna do today?” He asked he never showed interest in what I did; it was weird that he was now.

“Well nothing really, clean a little, then I was gonna go out with Molly tonight.” I said anxiously, I knew he didn’t like Molly that much.

I heard him take a deep breath and he hesitated for a minute before speaking.

“You know I don’t like you being around her.” He said sternly.

“I know, but we are just going to dinner. I need to eat while my wonderful boyfriend saves lives.” I was saying anything to keep him from blowing up.

“I suppose, all right, just be careful. I gotta go, but I love you.” He said calmly.

“I love you too.” I said as convincingly as I could. Even though I wasn’t even close to meaning it.

The phone went dead and I was relieved I was going to able to get out of here tonight.
Sign up to rate and review this story