Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not Okay

I'm Not Okay

by Simple_Plan_ 2 reviews

While on tour with My Chemcial Romance, Sydney is getting over past habits.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-25 - Updated: 2011-12-26 - 571 words

0Unrated
I woke up in the tour bus bunk the guys had given me at the beginning of tour. It was over Bob's and across from Mikeys. I lay there for a good 3 minutes before checking the time. 10:03 AM. I sighed and swung my legs over the side and hopped down. Last night they had a show in Boston. We were now at Warped Tour, and I was hoping I was alone on the bus. But of course I wasn't.

I saw Mikey sitting in the booth legs outstretched in front of him, doing something on his laptop. He looked up and saw me.

"Lemme' see your wrists."
Sigh "Really?"
He nodded.
Rolling my eyes I flipped my arms over and held them out.
He got up and I felt his cold hands grabbing my wrists as he looked.
I heard him let out an angry breath.
"Syd, you promised me you wouldn't."
I refused to look him in the eyes.
"Sorry, I was just stressed and I had nothing really to hold back."
He crossed his arms.
"Why do we trust you alone in the dressing rooms? With sharp objects."
He turned and I got mad, I hated when he treated my like a little kid.
"Yeah?! Like we trust you with forks and toasters!"
I saw him tense up.
"Whatever."
He left the bus. I was so mad, I just wanted to c-. I couldn't do it, for Mikey's sake. He was like a brother to me. Ever since I had moved in with them. I didn't look at him like a cousin anymore.
I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I sat against the wall and leaned my head back.
15 minutes later

I grinned and felt the pain of everything going on leaving. I looked down and my arms were covered in blood. I shrugged and leaned my head back once more.

I didn't notice that I forgot to lock the door. I felt the door hit my leg and saw Bob walk in.
"Wha- Syd, you didn't." The full band knew about my "problem"
I shrugged. "What if I did?" he shut the door behind himself, grabbed a towel and my arm.
He started to dab off the blood. "We thought it would help you stop to come on tour, not make you want to do it more." He was kneeling and I felt the pressure on my arm.
"Again, so?" I kept my head leaned back, my head was spinning, and I felt suddenly sick.
"Woah, Syd are you okay." I heard him snap his fingers in front of my face.
"Wha- yeah I'm fine." I didn't know what happened.
I saw the pain flash in his blue eyes. "Please stop." I nodded, it was a fake promise that I had made many times.

"Come on" I stood and felt the dizzy feeling come back. This time I had felt so sick, I fell to my knees and felt his hands grab my hair. "Sydney, please. This is what your doing to yourself." I felt my hands shaking.
"So, my life sucks already." I felt the pain of everything crashing down around me come back.
"It's not just you. Mikey is freaking out. He is acting diffrent ever since he found out." I felt a tinge of guilt.
I looked up at him. "Please don't tell him." He nodded showing it wouldn't be passed on.
Sign up to rate and review this story