Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not Okay

Right down to it

by Simple_Plan_ 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-25 - Updated: 2011-12-26 - 754 words

0Unrated
I walked over to the bunks we were using to store out bags. I took out mine and grabbed a new shirt. Right as I was going to change I ran into Gerard. He looked at my shirt before sighing.
"Syd, you didn't." Well he was dissapointed.
"Why do you care?" He gave me a look, his hazel eyes serious.
"Your my cousin, on tour with us. And you are all around pretty awsome, except for your 'habit'"
I tried to grin, he made it sound better than they all thought it was.
"You should come hang out with us." He offered. By us I was thinking either some person I never met, or Billie the singer of Green Day.
"Sure." I walked into the bathroom and pulled on my Black Parade shirt. I also pulled on a wristband made by the brand Role Model. I had no idea what the brand was, but my friend Haylee did. I looked, and nobody would know. It looked like I felt like wearing a wristband on my left arm.

I was making my way to the front of the bus when I almost got kicked in the face, by someone wanting to come out of their bunk.
"Holy fuck." I yelped as I jumped back.
"What, oh sorry." I saw Frankie walk out, he had finally got around to putting red in his hair.
I got outside and didn't see Gerard anywhere, so with a shrug I walked on to see what other bands there were.

My favorite thing about Warped Tour, they had the widest variety of bands. From Metal to Punk Rock. I knew alot of the members from alot of bands. Suprising how popular you get when your dad owned a recording studio.

I walked around and didn't find anyone I knew. I was in the middle of walking, when my head started to spin, really badly. I grabbed someones arm and they were confused.
"Are you okay?" Okay, it was a guy. I hope.
"Um yeah, just really dizzy." I let go of their arm and looked at them once it had worn off.
I looked up to see, ugh who was it. I knew he was in a Punk band.
"Don't remember me?" I nodded and he shrugged.
"Sorry, I remember seeing you at 604, but I forgot your name." He shrugged again.
"You should stop by the show, oh and by the way." He handed me a bottle of water.
"Don't die." He grinned and walked away.

I felt someones hands on my shoulders. I turned to see Billie standing there.
"Hey." He saw the wristband and gave me a stare.
"Sorry, I couldn't help it." I opened the water, whats-his-face gave me and took a drink.
"You do know Mikey is going to flip out if he finds out." I nodded
"Yeah, I know but he can be a spazz when he wants to be." I turned and he walked with me.
"You should stop though. It isn't good for your health." I looked at him
"What? How do you know?" His face dropped a bit
"Friends died from it." I stayed silent and put a hand on his shoulder.
"Sorry about that." I definetly felt guilt now.
"What can you do though." He shrugged and we saw Mike run up.
"Billie, show in 10, hey Syd." I nodded and they went to do the show.

Again I was left walking around, aimlessly. I was hoping I didn't have the dizzy feeling again. Because that really sucked. I felt someones hand trace out a tattoo I had on my arm.
"Meaning?" I heard my friend Shaylien ask.
"It is the chinses symbol for love. Your here!" I gave her a hug.
"You still cut yourself?" I heard her whisper.
"I'm trying to stop, I swear." She had gotten over it, and was trying to help me.
We were both silent until, two guys walked up.
"Sooo what are we talking about?" They didn't look familiar. But I think I saw them at the Bamboozel tour.
"Do we know you?" They looked at me with weird looks.
"We toured with your band, are you guys still together?" They asked, and I still couldn't remember.
"Yeah we are. I hope they come. Maybe play here sometime." I looked around and the two gusy shrugged and left.
"Who where you touring with?" I hope she ment my band

Any suggestions for a band name, or a band that exists? Sorry I am stuck here
Sign up to rate and review this story