Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not Okay

Not exactly

by Simple_Plan_ 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-26 - Updated: 2011-12-26 - 411 words

0Unrated
If my band wanted to stay together, we needed a new rythm guitarist. Matti thought he could do better. Even though we played one of our best sets that night.

Flashback

I grinned as I felt the drumsticks in my hands. "You ready?" I heard our singer, Hayden asked. I nodded and the band A day to Remember had just finished playing.
"Guys, good luck!" I heard Frank yell as he walked over.
"You came?" I asked he nodded
"So did, Matt, Gee, Ray and Mikey." I grinned
"Ready?" I heard our lead guitarist, Sammy ask. She was pumped, along with, our bass player Mike (Was that a bass player name or something I know 3 guys with that name who play bass?!), our rhythm player Matti. He was tall, really tall.
"Lets go mini-munch" I heard Matti joke before we went on stage
I heard the crowd start chanting, For the What.
We played one of our best sets in our whole carrer.

End Flashback

He nodded,
"So he just got up and left?" I nodded this time
"Yeah saying he could do so much better." I mimiced him angrily
"So you guys want to play here? Just for your shows here?" I nodded
"Yeah, so we could see if anyone would be interested. Why?" He shrugged and I walked around.

"HEY!" I jumped and turned to see Bob.
"HEY!" I yelled back, as my heart dropped. He was with Mikey.
"Did you?" He asked as I looked at Bob with pain. He nodded no, and pointed to the wristband.
"No, I was learning guitar." He gave me a look. He saw right through the lie
"You play right handed, why is it on your left hand?" I either had to tell him the truth or go along with my lie.
"Guitar burn." He grabbed my wrist and moved the wristband, to show the scars.
"SYDNEY! For fuck sakes, I am getting sick of this. Go ahead, keep doing it. But leave me out of this. I don't wanna be there to watch you die." He turned and walked away, totally pissed off.
I ran over to where he was walking.
"Please, i'm sorry. I swear this time I wont d-" I got dizzy, worse than before. I felt him hold me up.
"Syd?!" I heard Bob ask.
"We need help." They both agreed.

I didn't know what happened next. For the fact that the world became a black, silent place.
Sign up to rate and review this story