Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not Okay

The Offer

by Simple_Plan_ 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-27 - Updated: 2011-12-27 - 741 words

0Unrated
I woke up, to a light that had been so bright it hurt my eyes. "Holy fu- did I die or something" I asked slurring my words. "Thankfully no, but they said the amount of blood loss you had went through caused you to pass out. It could've killed you if you had went on any longer." I looked and saw Mikey and Bob sitting beside where I was laying.
I saw Bob with a confused look.
"What?" We both asked confused
"You said all that?!?" I laughed, everyone knew he had never really talked, and when he did it was usually short sentences.
"So when am I getting out of here?"
Bob gave me a look of happiness before saying.
"Later today, and he told me to give this to you." I gave him a weird look, he passed me a letter that had sloppy writing on the front that said Sydney.
"Who gave this to you?" He looked like he had just been brought back to reality.
"You'll see, don't worry." He had just finished his sentence when someone who worked there came in.
"So Sydney you'll be able to go back to Warped, just don't cut yourself anymore. We had to give you more blood because of the loss you had taken." She explained. I nodded and the guys helped me walk back.
"Can I read it?" I asked and he nodded. I felt Mikey look over my shoulder.
"What?" I looked at him and he raised an eyebrow.
"I want to read it to you know." I playfully pushed him
"Later, it feels just to weird when someone is reading over my shoulder." He shrugged and I opened it.

Letter

Dear Sydney,
I was thinking about offering to play guitar for your band. I don't know how good I am, but I would love to help you guys out. I am learning the songs, which Mike, Tre and I all agree are actually pretty epic. I know you have a great love for music, which I hope you go on with. If you accept my offer, just come by and we could try it out.
BJ
P.S Tre and Mike say hi.


End Letter

I grinned.
"So what was it about? And who was it from?" I heard my cousin ask me
"He was offering to play guitar for our set, so we could hopefully find a new guitarist."
He gave me a look that said, 'Really?"
"Who is 'he'"
"Oh, Billie Joe from Green Day." He raised his eyebrows.
"I know him, good guy."
"Wait you know him like a friend?" He shrugged a shoulder.
"Kinda, him and Gerard were like best friends when they were little. I being the little brother got to know him to." I nodded, and we saw the three of them sitting on chairs, him with his
guitar in hand. Playing our song, "What if forver never comes?"
"I'm going to go hang out with them, bye guys." They were okay with it and I walked over.
"So you were serious, practicing out songs?" I asked and he kept playing.
"Don't worry about him, he is just so in touch with his guit-" Tre started
"Blue" He cut off and kept playing
"Yeah whatever, he doesn't talk much when he is in this state. Did you write this, well the drum part at least?" I nodded and he grinned.
"I wrote the song with our singer, why?"
"Weellllll it is pretty freaken awsome. You are awsome." I grinned, he was sweet, and a good friend I knew for a fact.
"Thanks."
"I DID IT! So are you going to take me up on the offer? These two are okay with it."
"I have to ask the band, but they are probably okay with it. They are die-hard Green Day fans so." I shrugged my shoulder and I saw him grin.
"Really? I would love to play the songs, they are really good. Ya know?" I smiled.
"Yes I do know." I joked and they laughed.
"So I will keep practicing, why don't we go to our jam space by our bus. We have a drum set ya know."
After this I am going to say 'Ya know' so much I thought to myself as they showed me to their jam space.

Hope you like it, and I have some ideas for the other chapters which I also hope you enjoy
Sign up to rate and review this story