Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not Okay

Amazing Things happen Fast

by Simple_Plan_ 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-28 - Updated: 2011-12-28 - 623 words

0Unrated
I walked into a room. Whic had a drum set, a couple basses some guitars and amps. The whole nine yards.
"You guys have this?" I asked in astonishment, as I felt a pair of drumsticks being slid into my hand.
"Yeah, so do you want to play?" I pulled out my phone and texted Sammy to bring the rest of the band and told them were I was.
Why, can't it wait. We want to eat
I rolled my eyes and explained te situation. But this time instead of a text, they called me

Phone Call

"Hello?"
"OH MY GOD?!?! SO YOU ARE ABOUT TO JAM OTU WITH GREEN DAY!!!! AND BILLIE WANTS TO HELP US?!?!" I heard Sammy flipping out, and the guys doing something in the backround.
"Okay, but if you are going to flip out, not a smart idea to come." I said as I walked outside.
"Sorry, but dear god that is amazing. You would be the same way with Breaking Benjamin." I smiled, it was true I would flip out too.
"True, so come and attempt to stay calm."

End Call

"So do you know any other songs?" I heard Mike ask,
"Yeah, I know almost any Breaking Benjamin, learning Green Day." I named off a few other bands and he nodded.
"So why didd you go outside?"
"Phone, you know I am sure anyone would do it." I looked down and hoped they wouldn't get offended.
"That is true."
"Oh yeah! I can play American Idiot top to bottom." I saw them grin.
"Lets do it."

After American Idiot is finished

"Wow, you weren't over dramaticating when you said top to bottom." I heard Tre comment.
"Thanks."
"DUDE! Why didn't you tell us you could do that?" I looked to see my band walk in.
"So as you probably heard I offered to play a set for you, so you could try and find a new guitarist." Billie shook their hands and I was waiting for one of them to either flip out of faint.
"Thank you."
We played some of our songs, and he was really good at the parts.
"When are you guys shedualed to play?"
they looked at me and I thought.
"Um after...My Chem." I saw them nod,
"That's Gerard's band right?" He asked and I nodded.
"Should hang out with him again. Good guy." I nodded and we said our goodbyes and had to leave.

"Syd, I have something to tell you." I heard Sammy behind me.
"Hm?" I said before I saw another bus drive up.
"Another band?" I asked before I almost fell over from seeing them walk out.
"Yeah their here." I smiled, my favorite band was here.
"I thought they broke up, from the Blow me Away incedent."

"We did, then Ben and I found a new bass and guitar player." I looked to see the drummer Chad answer. I almost died.
"Syd, breath." I heard Ray joke, and I did.
"Is she a fan?" I heard him ask. And they all nodded.
"Majorly, knows all the drum parts, has all the albums." I saw him raise his eyebrows.
"We should get you to play a song sometime, on stage." I nodded and he went to join his band.
"Syd? What happened?" I saw Gerard walk up and caught me when I almost fell.
"Favorite band." I saw him stiffle a laugh.
"Really? Don't die now. C'mon lets get back to the bus, long day." I nodded and went back with him.

S/N
Sorry about the other bands being main in the story, I hope to bring back some of the earlier main details in the other chapters.
I am a BB fan so, sorry
Sign up to rate and review this story