Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not Okay

Nightmares come to life, Dreams Come True

by Simple_Plan_ 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-28 - Updated: 2011-12-29 - 1144 words

0Unrated
I could not stop smiling. I got on the bus and I look like an idiot. We walked in and heard a guitar. There sat Frank, on the couch in the front lounge playing his part in the song 'It's not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish' "Dude, you're an album behind." I heard Gerard joke "Nah, just thinking what if we were to play this?" He had the stupidest grin on his face. "Well, i'm going to bed." I walked and changed into a pair of shorts and t-shirt "NIGHT SYD." I heard Frank yell and I laughed. I jumped up into my bunk, and almost kicked a sleeping Bob in the head while doing it. I lay there trying to get to sleep before I heard Ray talk. "Frankie, you should stop." "Why?" "Well, Bob, Mikey and Syd are sleeping. Gerard is getting ready, and I am going to right after." "Ah okay. Sleep sounds good." I kept laying there as they walked by. It took me longer than usual to get to sleep, but once I did. I dreamed something really stupid. Dream Sequence I woke up and jumped down from my bunk. I felt like something was compelling me to go somewhere. I walked outside and over to the stage where we would be playing at some point. Once I got over there, I sat on the stage and somehow had a exacto-knife in my hand. My hands started to shake, I wanted to so badly, but I promised so many people. I could die from it. "I need to." I said outloud "No, you can't" I heard Billie say. But when I looked nobody was there. "Syd, don't." I heard Bob say, but again I was still alone. "Don't you have to much skill." Tre "I will kick your ass if you do." Matti "Syd, I don't know you. But don't do this." Ben "Please don't" I reconized the voice, but still had no idea who it was. So I looked up, and saw the guy who gave me a water. The day when I was really dizzy. He had blue in his black hair. "Who are you?" I asked and when I blinked I was once again alone. I looked down, and my hands had a mind of their own. "No I can't do this! I can't" I felt tears run down my face as the blade pierced my skin. I let out a sigh, almost of relief. I saw a line of red. I heard the song, 'Anthem of the Angels' come on. I saw Mikey standing in front of me. Pissed off. "What the hell?! You could've fucking died, you know it. And you still do it." I couldn't answer. I felt my heart rate slow down. I slid back until my back was on the cold stage. My eyes closed and my heart beat slowly stopped. End Dream Sequence I woke to someone shaking me. "SYDNEY?!" I heard Mikey's voice almost yell "Wha-" I felt a pain in my wrist. I looked and like my in my dream. I felt tears running freely down my face. "Woah, whats wrong?" I heard his voice full of concern. I didn't answer I gave him a tight hug. "I don't wanna die!! Please don't let me." I felt the tightness in my throut as I tried not to cry. "WHAT?!?" He pushed me back and sat me down on a couch. "Explain.Now." I explained the dream, how I heard everyones voices. How I was all alone, how I didn't want to do it, but I did with no control over it. How he was there when I died. How I heard the music. "I.Didn't.Cut.Myself." I said between the gasps and sobs. "I know, it was the metal of your bunk. I would never do that. I wouldn't just stand around and watch you die." I wiped the tears as Gerard and Billie walked in. "What's wrong?" They asked and Mikey motioned them to leave. Which they did. "What band is playing today?" I asked and he got up to check the timeline. "Uh, Breaking Benjamin." I jumped up and ran outside, before remembering my wrist and walking back. He helped me wrap it up. "Sorry, they are playing later tonight." I gave him a look before smacking him in the arm. I walked outside and saw Mike, Tre, Bob, and Ray standing around. "Hey guys." I walked in and they looked at my arms. "Syd, you gotta stop that, you have to much talent." Tre said as he grabbed my wrist. "It wasn't her fault this time, something on her bunk." They nodded and 2 other guys joined the circle. "I like your shirt." I looked down to see I was wearing a 'Breaking Benjamin Dance with the Devil' shirt. "Than-" I stopped when I looked up to see that there were two of the members standing there. "Ben,Chad get over here we have soundcheck." They shrugged and walked away. It was silent, until I shrugged before saying. "I'm going to go find my band." They nodded and I left. I saw Hayden and Sammy talking to someone. "So, do you think she would be up for it?" They nodded, "Definatly. I'm pretty sure that has to be on Sydneys 'Things to do Before I die list.'" They saw me and called me over. "Whats up?" I asked and they smiled. "We got something to tell youu." I heard Sammy say happily "What?" "Your going to be drumming our set tonight." I looked and saw Chad, standing there. "Really? But what about you, being the drummer and all." He grinned and pointed to the stage. "Their doing soundcheck right now, we doubled it to see if you would be a good, hm stand in. And what your friends are saying. I think you will do just fine." I grinned as we all walked over to the stage, I hopped up and a roadie handed me a pair of drumsticks. We played Anthem of the Angels first, and a lot of other songs. Until we ended with 'Dance with The Devil'. They grinned and gave me thumbs up. "YES! I don't have to play tonight!" I heard him yell the band turned and looked at me. "You are fucking good." I heard Ben comment and I smiled. I stood and got off stage, to see the MCR guys standing there, clapping. "HOLY FUCK SYD, YOU KICK ASS!" I heard Frank yell. "So are you playing with them tonight?" I heard Bob ask I nodded. "We are so going." I heard Ray say "With cameras!" I heard Gerard add. "You should learn some My Chem. Then we could use you as a fill in." I smiled as Mikey said that. Was I really that good?
Sign up to rate and review this story