Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not Okay

Crushed Dreams, Broken Promises

by Simple_Plan_ 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-28 - Updated: 2011-12-29 - 692 words

0Unrated
I smiled so wide. I could not believe this is happening. It was so amazing.
"So it everyone cool with it?" I heard someone ask. I also heard alot of yeahs.
"No, why in the hell would I be cool with her ditching our band to play with them?" I heard the all to familiar voice of Matti.
"Dude, she isn't ditching the band. If anything you did." I turned and he looked like he wanted to strangle someone.
"Like her parents would be fine with her playing a concert with guys she doesn't know." I was pissed.
"My parents are dead dip shit." I growled.
"Still, you seem so stressed. Better off not playing. Sorry guys, it's a no." They shrugged and gave me apologetic looks.
"What the hell dude? That was just low." I heard Frank say.
"So-fucking-what?" I walked up, and without thinking I punched him right in the nose. I felt the feeling of acomplishment.
"What now, bitch?" I looked and their manager spoke up.
"There is to much stress along with this. I'm sorry, I would love for you to play with them, but I don't want to risk anybodys safety."
"What the hell?" Almost all of us asked.
He shrugged and walked backstage. I felt the tears threaten to spill, I had a dream so close to coming true. And now it was crushed. I stood there, thankfully holding back tears. I felt two hands, one on my shoulder and the other by the first.
"Sorry, he can be a douch. Plus that ass fought about it." I heard Ben apologize then turn to walk away.
"Sometime, at Warped this year we will find a way." I walked away, to the bus. The pain and stress of everything weighing down on my shoulders.
Once I made it to the bus I realized I was alone. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I sat on the floor and silently cried. My sobs making my shoulders shake violently.
I looked and saw salvation from the pain.
I felt the tears running down my face as I held the exacto-knife in my hand. I put it to my arm and dragged it across. Feeling some of the pain leave. I heard the guys open the door and I shut off the light. I pulled out my phone and used it for my light.
"Does anyone know where Syd is?" I heard Mikey ask.
I stayed quiet, I prayed like hell none of them would try the door.
"Fuck it dude, we have better things to do than babysit her. She can make her own decisions." I heard Bob say.
I ended up putting it down. I grabbed a towel ready to dab at my arm, when I realized it hadn't been my arm this time. I looked and saw that I hadn't grabbed a towel, but my shirt. Confused I felt something warm go down my stomach. I looked and grabbed my phone for light. It had been red. I grabbed a towel and dabbed it away. To see various lines, which I realized resembled the words 'Broken Dreams'. I got up, pulled on my shirt and swiftly and quickly jumped into my bunk to pull on a hoodie.
I hopped down, I saw that Billie was with Gerard, and all the guys except Bob and Mikey were in the front lounge.
"So you just woke up?" I nodded and sat beside Billie.
We were in the middle of listening to one of Frankies stories, when I found it painful to breath. Billie noticed my discomfort.
"Are you okay?" He whispered and I tried to nod, before collaspsing to the floor in tears.
"Syd, are you okay?" I heard Gerard ask.
"It hurts.So.Bad.To.Breath." I was gasping for air and put in tremendous amounts of pain each time.
"Call 911!" I heard him yell as he pulled off my hoodie and raised my shirt, to see what happened.
"God dammit." I heard the door to the bus open, and someones arms under me.
I closed my eyes, wanting the pain all to go away.
Sign up to rate and review this story