Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not Okay

This Can't be True

by Simple_Plan_ 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-29 - Updated: 2011-12-30 - 799 words

0Unrated
Mikey's POV I could not believe what just happened. They give her a chance, she rocked it. Then they tell her no. I was pissed beyond belief. I just wanted to kick the shit out of this douche. Wait. That wasn't me. I was never violent. "Ughh." I groaned as we walked back to the bus. "Dude what up?" I heard my best friend Bob ask from beside me. "I am getting so fucking stressed. I am having violent and slightly homicidal thoughts." I felt his hands grab my shoulders. "Dude! Calmk down, I agree he was a douche. But don't think about killing him." His voice got lower so nobody could hear. "Your right, c'mon lets get on the bus." We knocked on the bus' door and were let inside. "Where's Syd?" I asked, I remember her coming here. They all shrugged. I heard a weird noise from beside me. "Are you hungry?" I asked and Bob nodded and we left to go get food. Once we got to the concession, I ordered some sushi and coffee, while Bob ordered a burger and a coke. We sat down and started to eat. It was actually really good. "We should go check out the other bands." I agreed and we were off. There were always alot of bands at Warped. We met Black Veil Brides, saw Tre and Mike from Green Day, Simple Plan, A Day To Remember. All those kinds of bands. I don't know about Bob, but I was enjoying myself. Which was weird from the mood I was in earlier. Until my phone rang. "Hello?" "MIKEY?!? Put it on speaker!!!" It was Ray and he was freaking out. I put it on speaker and we were both scared. "It is Syd, she broke down. Instead of her arm this time, it was her stomach. She carved the words Broken Dreams, for obvious reasons. She said it hurt to breath so Gee and Billie are taking her to the ER. We are going to, thought you might want to come." I didn't bother to hang up. Or hold onto my phone for that matter. I sprinted to the bus and pounded on the door. "C'mon. Calm down, she will be fine." Frank grabbed my arm and led me to Ray's car. "Let fucking go of me." He did and I slid into the backseat. I saw as Ray and Bob came. Bob handed me my phone, which I slid into my pocket. 20 minutes later We had gotten there and they made us wait. I felt more anger, I needed to calm down. "Dude calm down." I heard Frank say again. I sat down in a chair and leaned my head back against the wall. I closed my eyes and the guys watched a re-run of The Simpsons. "Hey Mikes." I heard Gerard. "Yeah?" Didn't I have an amazing vocabulary. "They are just checking to make sure nothing is wrong, then we can see her." I kept my eyes closed. I felt my brothers hand on my arm. "Dude, you might wanna be carefull, he has been so pissed lately." I heard someone make an angry sound. "Excuse me, young man. I don't appreciate you swearing around my children. I opened my eyes and saw a mother with her kids storm out angrily. All of us burst out laughing and Bob turned red. "So, who here is related to Sydney Way?" Gerard and I raised our hands and the nurse led us through alot of hallways. "We are going to keep her a few days, we have given her a blood donation. She's lost alot you know. I nodded. "Yeah, I know." She opened the door and let us in. "What?" We heard her mumble. "Hey Syd, it's me and Mikey." I saw her look at Gee then me. Tears formed in her eyes. "Whats wrong?" I heard my brother ask. "Mikey I am so sorry. I broke the promise." I could tell it tore her up. "I don't give a shit about the fuckin' promise." She smiled and I went on. "Just don't do this to yourself." She nodded and the rest of the guys came in. "Hey Syd. You okay?" I heard one of them ask and she shrugged. We talked and made sure she was okay. The rest of the guys left, so it was me, Gerard and Sydney. I sat in a chair legs stretched out.
"Do we have a show tommorow?" I asked and he nodded.
"No. I'm pretty sure we don't." I leaned my head back against the wall and closed my eyes. I heard the beeps of the moniter that showed her heartbeat. I swear I had a heart attack when I stopped hearing the beeps and heard one continuous sound.
Sign up to rate and review this story