Categories > Original > Drama > Magnolia

Mourning Never Comes

by HollyNHorne 0 reviews

Get it? Mourning? Morning? Well I thought it was clever...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-28 - Updated: 2011-12-28 - 208 words

0Unrated
STEFAN

...

I knew the moment the Sun rose that Ashley would hate me. Well, he probably did. Maybe he still does. I hated myself more, though. Why did I have to attack him like that. First thing I do is tell him that. I watched the rise and fall of his chest. It mesmerised me. He had such a gorgeous body. Why couldn't he let me touch it? I promised myself there that I wouldn't force him to do anything. I guessed love killed me last night.

Ashley's so cute when he sleeps. His brown hair looked like the tall grass he was resting it in. I wanted to wake him, but I was afraid he would snap at me. Not that I could blame him. I decided to allow him to sleep in peace. It troubled me to know that I couldn't have what was closest to me. The desire to touch, to feel was so overwelming. It was as if my life depended on it. His soft, young skin, his twinkling hazel eyes, and his delicate yet powerful muscles. He was everything. He was my world. My life. But I can't help but wonder - does he belong to me, or do I belong to him?
Sign up to rate and review this story