Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > 'Till Death Do Us Part

Every Last Little Thing Goes According to Plan

by ChemicalKissez11 0 reviews

2 years after the terrible tragedy....

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-12-30 - Updated: 2011-12-31 - 504 words

0Unrated
[*I. HATE. SCHOOL. DEAR JESUS. But Christmas was amazing (i got Corpse Bride lol coincidence?!?! I hope yours was to my lovelies ;). Ryan will be presented next chapter, I promise...AND THE CHARACTERS I CHOSE FROM THE AUDITION WILL ALSO BE PRESENTED IN A COUPLE CHAPTERS....I;m rambling....read and review...I'll shut up now T.T]
Time Lapse- 2 years

Brendon watched in dismay as his parents tried in vain to board the carriage. His mother was of the…heavier variety, and was having an exceptionally hard time squeezing herself through the carriage door. Brendon sighed and leaned against one of the many marble beams supporting their house. It felt cool and light against his cheek…almost like a certain hand used to feel like.
The brunette shook his head sadly. Years had passed, and he was still mourning over the loss of his love. He had begged his parents to let him be, but they would not listen. They had already arranged a marriage between him and some girl, determined to hinder his liking for men. Brendon didn’t even know the name of the girl he was to wed in three days time…
A sharp whistle interrupted Brendon from his pondering. His father was giving him a glare and tapping his foot expectantly. Another sigh from Brendon, who hopped off the porch and easily fit himself into the carriage. He tuned out his parent’s remarks on how this would change his life for the better, that that boy was a waste of his valuable time. He had heard those cutting remarks for three years now, ever since the news of Ryan’s death had passed through the town in which they lived in like wildfire. Needless to say, Brendon’s parents were thrilled.
The carriage came to a sudden halt in the middle of the road, along with fierce coughing. Brendon’s mother rapped the roof of the carriage furiously with her cane. “Spencer, you lazy oaf! Get a move on, we’ll be late to the Parkinson’s!” Brendon had a sudden wave of dread. He leaned forward in his seat and gave his mom an urgent poke in th knee. “The Parkinson’s? As in, Delora Parkinson?” His mom gave a sharp nod and went back to pounding on the roof.
Brendon slumped back in his seat. That evil, twisted, maniacal little bitch was going to be his future wife?!?
It was appropriate to ssay that Brendon was royally screwed…
Delora Parkinson was the one who, in fact, told the town that Brendon was gay and his love had been brutally murdered. His parent were not happy whatsoever, and the same went to the town. They all hailed the same religion, so Brendon’s liking of men was as welcome to their respectable town as a leper.
How Delora had figured anything out was beyond Brendond, but he now felt that he had a right t o know…and now would be a good time to inquire her.
Sign up to rate and review this story