Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Surprise!

Evil Plots and Flashbacks

by Chatty_Pants 6 reviews

Cronus is cookiing up and evil plan while Jay and the others are greiving over Theresa's death.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Published: 2006-06-21 - Updated: 2006-06-22 - 1787 words

1Exciting
Cronus glanced into his pool of green swirling water. The middle of the pool was not black though but had a picture of what had happened to Theresa. He grinned evilly as he saw what had happened to her.
"Sh-she's dead. She's dead! Yes. After all these months of trying to defeat them I have finally won. The world will fear me as it becomes mine to rule over for all eternity," Cronus shouted gleefully. His words echoed off the grimy walls of the dark cave as he yelled it aloud.
It was lucky, lucky for him that is, that he looked back into the pool that very moment. Jay and the other five were sitting in the waiting room, where by the looks of it, were discussing how to bring Theresa back. To his dismay he only heard one word of the conversation, time. This could of meant many different things to any other person but to the almighty God of time, it meant that they were going to use time travel to bring her back to life.
"But we wouldn't want them to disrupt my plans for world domination now would we?" he mumbled to himself. Unknown to him, his faithful minions were standing under the arch of dirt and clay looking at him weirdly. One of them, the yellow one with polar bear legs, took his pointer finger and turned it in circles around his ear. The others laughed, laughed a bit too loudly, because Cronus turned around sharply and barked, "What are you imbeciles laughing at?"
The "terrifying" giants grunted and shook their head slowly, almost in a dumb fashion. Cronus called Agnon to him so the big, blundering yellow giant walked up cautiously, afraid that his master was going to punish him. Cronus told the giant that without Theresa the titans are not at full power.
"They are planning to bring our dear, dead girl back to them. But we don't want them to now do we? I want you to go and take the girl's body and bring it to me," Cronus ordered. "After that, I win!"
Agnon nodded his head obediently and grumbled to the others what they were supposed to do for their master, after all, maybe then he will finally appreciate them. They ran off to Cronus so he could open one of his portals for him and find out where Theresa's body was while Cronus stayed behind. He smiled maliciously to himself as he conjured up one of his portals and his lackeys ran through eager to please their master.
"This is going to be too easy," Cronus thought as his giants were whisked away.
Jay and the others sat quietly in the plain waiting room. Jay still had some tears going down his face, as did everyone else. They sat there in mourning for hours until at last, someone spoke up.
"We have to get Theresa back," someone said. Everyone looked up and sighed sadly.
"Who ever said it is right. Look at us we're a complete mess," Odie exclaimed. Everyone looked around and noticed that Odie was right. Each person had disheveled hair, they had bags under their eyes, and their faces were pale and drawn. But nobody looked as bad as Jay. He looked like he hadn't slept in weeks (which was probably true) and he had tearstains everywhere on his face. To every person in the room he looked like he had aged five years in two weeks.
"Jay, are you alright?" Atlanta asked worriedly as she put her hand on his shoulder.
"I don't know Atlanta. I just don't know," Jay answered quietly. He looked down at his feet as new tears started to form in his deep, brown eyes. He wiped them away as he thought of all the good times he had had with her. He smiled sadly despite his warm tears when he thought of one of the last things that he had done with her.
Flashback:
Jay and Theresa were walking around the amusement park that Jay had invited her to so that she could spend the day with him. They had both ridden every ride there except for the one ride that every teen feared and had taken the most guts to ride. It wasn't the Heart Stopper that was feared but the Tunnel Of Love. As they went to the entrance and had given them the amount of tickets that was needed to ride they both noticed that both their faces were as red as a ripe tomato. Other people jeered and made comments about the "new and cute" couple as they stepped onto the boat.
During the ride the beautiful redhead had shifted closer to him and Jay had put his masculine arm around her smooth shoulders. They both sat there wishing for the ride never to end. To their dismay, it of course ended shortly. But just before it ended, Jay had whispered something in her ear. She couldn't hear him though because of all the noise from the park. Instead she giggled as his breath and his warm and somewhat chapped lips tickled her ear. If she had heard Jay though, Theresa would have heard him asking her out at the end of the week.
The ride finished a couple of minutes later and both Jay and Theresa exited laughing and looking very happy. They left the crowded park hand-in-hand and smiled to each other as they walked home.
End flashback
"Jay. Earth to Jay. Are you in there?" Odie asked waving his brown hand in front of his face. Jay gave a small smile before looking down at his feet again.
"It's about time that we do something about bringing Theresa back. We have to have her back!" everyone chanted simultaneously.
You're right guys. And girls," Jay added for a glaring Atlanta. "But we should probably check on what is going on right now!" Jay yelled over the screams of terror that were now coming from the other side of the hospital.
Everyone got up from their seats and ran to where they estimated the shrieks to be coming from. They ran down the ivory hallway and burst into the next one through the double swinging doors. They saw Cronus's giants and started to stance themselves for the upcoming attack. Jay and the rest of the team were about to start fighting when they all froze in shock. From one of the rooms, Room 391 to be precise, a green giant with two heads came out with Theresa's dead body draped over its shoulder. Jay stood on the broken white tile floor with his feet practically glued to the ground. The others were about to attack when Agnon started to grunt. He commanded that they all attack the teenagers except for the one with two heads (Okay, I'm just getting too lazy so I am going to start calling him two heads. If anyone has a problem with that tell me now, no one has a problem with it? Good. I'll stop talking now so you can get on with the story J). Jay and his friends couldn't understand what the big, blundering giant was saying so they all looked at each other confused. They shrugged their shoulders and ran out to attack. Everyone but Jay, whose feet were still paralyzed to the ground. He shook his head angrily and ran after Two Heads once it ran past him.
"There is no way that thing is going to get Theresa!" Jay thought madly. He ran after Two Heads madder than he had ever felt before in his life. He was going to get Theresa back from it even if it killed him.
Suddenly, one of Cronus's swirling portals came out of nowhere. It looked the exact same save for one huge difference. There was no Cronus exiting out of it. Two Heads ran through the black, purple, and gold gateway and disappeared to who knows where. Jay was almost ready to run through when the rest of Cronus's oversized minions came out of the hallway behind him. One with a polar bear for the upper body and yellow legs came up and pushed jay out of the way. He went flying into the left wall and hit his head. Jay groaned in pain as the last lackey ran through the portal. Jay quickly got up and ran to the magical gateway as it began to close.
Flashback:
Jay had gotten up from the bed shaking with a couple of fat tears rolled down his face. He was about to leave when he suddenly stopped in his tracks. Jay felt something a bit heavier than air rested on his lips but he had no clue what it was. He didn't see anything in front of him, and that's when it hit him. Theresa. Theresa had given him one last kiss.
"But how did she do that?" Jay thought confused. Then he remembered that when he had died a few months ago, Atropos had come to take him to Elysian Fields. So that meant that the same thing had definitely happened to Theresa. Except that she didn't have a way to come back so she left him with a reminder of her. That reminder was her last kiss. Her own special way of letting him know how she had felt about him before leaving.
End flashback
The portal had gotten considerably smaller than the last time he checked so he ran even faster toward it. His last thought ran through his head before he entered.
"There is no way I am letting Theresa stay down there. No way in hell!"
Jay dived toward the portal just as it closed up around him. And then, darkness.

Umm...what to say? Oh, here we go. Well first of all I have good news and bad news. The good news is, is that I am becoming a faster typer so that means faster updates. The bad news is I have a minor writers block. I know exactly what is going to be in my next chapter I just have no idea how to start it. My ankle is getting better in case some of you want to know and I forgot to mention that Ficwad will now be getting my sequel Three's A Crowd. I already thought of it before I even posted the note that I was going to write a sequel. I will stop now so you can r&r. I really hope you enjoyed. Oh yeah, also this was my first time writing flashbacks so I want to know if they were good or not. Now I will finally shut up. Sorry for the interruption.
Sign up to rate and review this story