Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > I'm Sorry I Can't be Perfect

I need to Tell you Something

by Simple_Plan_ 0 reviews

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-01-01 - Updated: 2012-01-02 - 454 words

0Unrated
My hands were shaking as I walked back up into my room.
"Kee?" I heard Mik ask, I just kept walking.
"I feel like I am about to puke." I muttered and her eyes filled with concern
"Is it symptoms?" She asked confused, I nodded
"I don't know what to do." I felt her hand rub my back, in a sisterly way.
"Tell him. Once you do it will all be better." I jumped and felt tears burn in my eyes when I heard the doorbell.
"Go." I saw Mik point and I shakily walked downstairs. I opened the door and saw him.
Oh god, oh god, oh god I thought
"Ke? Whats wrong?" I felt him pull me into a hug,
"I-i don't know how to tell you." I mumbled against his shoulder.
"Please. I have work in 5 minutes. I need to know." I felt new tears run down my face. I stood up to whisper in his ear.
"Youygunnabeadad." I didn't want to repeat it, so I hoped he heard.
"Really? It's okay, fuck I am so sorry." I nodded
"Don't be." I felt his arms tighten around me.
"Are you going to be okay?" He took a step back and I nodded.
"Sorry, I gotta go. Work sucks." He gave me a fast kiss and I shut the door.
I turned and walked up the stairs.
"He took it well." I hear Mik from my room, the door open.
"YOU EVESDROPPED?!?" I was mad
"WHAT THE HELL?!" I saw her glare at me
"Calm the fuck down, 1. You left your door open. 2. You guys weren't that quiet." I felt my legs start shaking, and I felt my knees buckle.
"Woah, whats wrong." I heard her jump off the bed.
"I don't know." I mumbled, I felt her arm around my shoulders.
"It's okay, you need sleep." I nodded and walked over to my bed.
"I'm going to be downstairs, okay?" She told me then walked out and shut my door.
I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a black t-shirt that had the word 'Dare' on it in blue.
I walked into the bathroom and changed into the sweatpants, and took of my shirt. I was ready to pull on the new one, when I looked up into the mirror. I felt the tears running down my face. There was no way out of this, well there was. But I didn't want to have to turn to them. I pulled on my shirt then walked into my room. I slid under my covers and closed my eyes. A part of me understood the fact, another part of me wanted this all to be a weird dream. I fell asleep quite fast.
Sign up to rate and review this story