Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summetime

Summetime

by DemolitionRevenge 0 reviews

Frerard - Love story

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-04 - Updated: 2012-01-04 - 387 words

0Unrated
A/N: okay,just incase your tiny it confused thigs withe Gerard above it is in Gerard's perspective,things with Frank= Frank's perspective. It's simple. by the way I have planned a sequal wich mayhave another sequal depening on if i get bored or not.


Gerard

It’s the middle of the summer. It’s our second date, I’m wearing black skinny jeans, a black shirt, he’s wearing a white shirt and black skinny jeans, and they look so good on him. He asked me last week to study with him for collage and after we went to the park and sat by the lake . . . Things kind of took off from there. Now we’re at the beach, walking slowly barefoot on the soft sand, hand in hand. We’d been walking for half an hour, just talking, when we reached the pier. I stopped he continued walking, I laughed as he dragged me behind him as we made our way under the pier. He sat down, pulling me with him, he leaned into me and kissed me gently then moved his lips to my ear and whispered softly, “I love you Gerard Way.” I kissed his nose, he giggled softly as I drew closer to his ear and whispered back to him, “I love you to, Frank Iero.”.

Frank

That’s when I saw him my Father storming down the beach towards us, the expression on his face could easily send body builders and murderers running to there mothers for protection. All I could think was “oh, shit,” so that’s what I said. Gerard slowly pulled out off the warm hug he was giving me and looked at me, he said to me, “What’s wrong, Pumpkin?” I responded, my voice full of worry, with a simple “turn around”. He turned just as my Father came to a stop a mere 5 feet away, I could tell by his expression I was in deep shit. Gerard looked at me, obviously thinking what I was thinking. Then my Father spoke, the anger in his voice matching the expression on his face. “You are coming home with me,” was all he said before grabbing me by the hand and dragging me away from my love, all I had time to say to him was, “call me.”.
Sign up to rate and review this story