Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summetime

Chapter 2

by DemolitionRevenge 0 reviews

Chapter two off the Frerard romance

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-04 - Updated: 2012-01-04 - 485 words

0Unrated
Frank

“ Your getting married,” my father spoke to me from the chair on the other side of the room, it had taken him a day to calm down and another to talk to me, that’s two days since I’d last spoke to Gerard, and now he was saying to me I’m getting married! What the fuck? “Yeah, to who? I hope it’s my boyfriend, you know, he’s crazy fit,” I’m so not going along with this shit. “You’re ending it with that piece of scum and are going to marry, Jamia, your friend from when you were little; she’s always had a thing for you.” Fuck this, “I’m not getting married to Jamia, I hate her.” Okay, that was a lie I just mildly dislike her I don’t hate her. “ you are, in one week, your going to end it with that, that, demon man, today, text him tell him to get over here you want to talk to him and then end it.” No way. “No” I said it with so much venom in my voice it could easily kill. That’s when he did what always got me to do as I’m told, he spoke slowly and clearly, “ I will get all your dogs put down,” I knew he would, he’d put one down before for me saying I refused to leave the house when we moved, I had no choice.

Gerard

He’d said he’d call me; it had been three days, nothing, not even a text. Then I got one it said “Gerard pls can you come round here ASAP, we need to talk.” I was putting my coat on at left the house before my parents could ask where I was going. I arrived in record time, jumping off my bike as soon as I got there and running to the door. I rang the bell and seconds’ later frank answered the door, tears streaking cheeks.

Frank

My cheeks we’re wet my eyes hurt, bet I looked really attractive, it didn’t matter anyway, it was over. “I’m sorry Gerard, I’m getting married to Jamia, I don’t want to but if I don’t my dad will put my dogs down, he’s done it before.” He didn’t look mad like I’d expected, he looked pitiful, he leant towards me and said simply “I’ll save you, somehow” then he turned and left.


Mikey

I’d never seen Gerard so worked up, he’d been pacing for at least an hour. Frank had text him to tell him that the wedding is in a week. Me, Bob and Ray were just sitting here trying to think of a way to stop the marriage in a none violent way. Gerard stopped. He looked over at me and smiled…he had a plan.
Sign up to rate and review this story