Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summetime

Chapter 3

by DemolitionRevenge 0 reviews

Chapter 3 of the Frerard love story

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-04 - Updated: 2012-01-04 - 405 words

0Unrated
The day of wedding

Frank

He said he’d save me, where is he? I don’t want to take these vows. We’re coming up to my part; I can say no, my dogs, shit. “Speak now or forever hold your peace,”

Gerard

I opened the door, heads turned towards me, but I didn’t care, well here goes nothing. “Stop the fucking wedding”. Oh great what the fuck does he want, Frank Anthony Senior, Frank’s Father, “you, what are you doing here?” “Frank, who is this, who are you?” well at least his Mother is nice. “I am Gerard Way, I’m in love with your son, and I’m the one you made him break up with.” Before I knew it Frank was running up the isle toward me and was soon in my arms once again. “I forbid you to be in a relationship with my son” Frank’s father screamed at me. Oh, god this will be fun. “You can’t forbid me from being wit the one I love. You can’t forbid from anything, you’re not my father and I’m sure he’s not going to listen to homophobic bitch like you.”. “I’m not going to marry Jamia, I’ve known her all my life and I don’t like her like that, I love Gerard.” Agh that was so sweet of Frank.

Frank

My father raised his fist at that and thrust it t Gerard, it landed with a sickening crack. That’s it, no one hit’s my man and get’s away with it. I lifted my leg and kicked my father in the balls. I saw my mother walk towards me from the corner of my eye and I turned towards her, she was crying softly, se wrapped her arms around me and whispered into my ear “I’m proud of you” before she faced my father, who was sill twisted in pain.

Linda

“If our son is in love with this man then you should accept that, you don’t have to be happy with it but you could at least accept it. I am proud of Frank for showing how he really is, why can’t you be?” I’m so sick of this shit! “Frank is gay, it’s against nature” I’ve had it. “Frank, you can be with Gerard if you… where’ve they gone?”
Sign up to rate and review this story