Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untie The Knot

With A Girl On Your Arm

by amy 0 reviews

Eliza is introduced.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-01-04 - Updated: 2012-01-04 - 894 words

0Unrated
6 months later - January

[Mikey's POV]

Ariana, Frank and I were in Ariana's bedroom on a Saturday afternoon, trying to find something worth doing. We had already lounged about in Frank's house before getting bored and moving on to Ariana's house. I guess my house was next on the agenda.

I looked around Ariana's room, hoping to find a little inspiration for something to do. I scanned her walls - the weird combination of posters always baffled me: Hello Kitty, Transformers, The Little Mermaid, Pokemon, Batman and different anime shows. And then there were band posters, her very varied taste showing everywhere. I loved looking around her room. Everytime I was here I would try to find something different about it. Ari thrived on changing things about for the better, whether it be her room, her looks or anything.

When things changed for the worse, she didn't cope well. She would become quiter and reserved and her appetite would shrink. She had been having problems with her weight for a couple of years now, but she insisted she didn't have an eating disorder. We all believed her, but worried that if something truly bad happened, she would develop one.

After the fight last summer, Ari didn't cope well with losing four close friends. Her already small meals became smaller, and we all knew what was happening. Her parents knew she didn't need to eat much anyway, what with her small appetite, and they were used to it. But as her friends, we all knew better.

Always going between 90-100lbs, she was underweight. We knew that if she had an eating disorder, she would tell us and ask for our help. She told us that herself. But we all still worried about her and during the past 6 months, we kept a close eye on her.

[Ariana's POV]

Frank let out a long sigh and fell back, spreading himself out on my bed. "This shit's getting old. Mikey, let's just go to your place. We'll steal some movies from Gerard or something."

I lay on my back across Frank's legs while Mikey sat on the floor against the wardrobe. "Yeah okay, let's go then. We're not gonna find anything better to do I guess..." Mikey said as he got up and stretched his legs.

I rolled off of Frank's legs, stood up, flattened down my navy skirt and pulled up my tights. I slipped on my black flats and herded the boys out of my room and down the stairs.

"Going to Mikey's, bye Mom! I'll be back later tonight!" I yelled before we left my house.

"Where's your dad, Ari? Japan?" Asked Mikey.

"Yeah, he's visiting my grandparents and doing some work. He'll be back in a few days though."

"With more Pokemon plushes to add to your collection?" grinned Frank.

"Of course! The man knows me well," I smiled back.

My dad is the manager of a game developing company, which requires him to do some work in Japan sometimes. It works out well as he is originally from Kyoto, where my grandparents live. He always brings me back things that he knows I'll like. I go to visit my Gran and Granda Izumi a few times a year and stay there for around a week.

We walked the two minute distance to Mikey's house, where Gerard was with his new girlfriend, Eliza. She was a royal bitch. She was really clingy too, and they had only been together for a few weeks. We all thought that Gerard didn't like her as much as she liked him, that he was mostly humouring her. That does make Gerard sound like a dick, but he did have some sort of feelings for her. I think he just wasn't sure how deep they went. Everytime I saw them both together, I was hit with a pang of jealousy. This time was no different.

My small crush on Gerard had only gotten stronger since the day of the fight. We were already really good friends, but we had gotten closer, spending more time together than we used to. Of course, Eliza noticed how I was the only girl in the group of boys and wasn't happy about my friendship with her boyfriend. I knew she didn't like me, but I didn't exactly hide my distaste for her either. Sure, I wasn't upfront about it. But it was obvious that I wasn't keen on her.

Gerard and Eliza were sitting on the couch watching TV when we came in. Gerard peered into the hall and flashed a grin at us, saying hi.

When he said "hi, Ari!", Eliza looked in my direction and gave me a steely glare. I smiled sweetly at her in return, and walked over to give Gerard a hug.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked us.

"Just going to watch some movies, mind if we borrow some from you?" Mikey asked him, batting his eyes sweetly.

"Sure, just put them back when you're finished with them. And stop doing that with your eyes, you big girl."

"Thanks Gee," I smiled at him. "See you guys later," I winked and followed Mikey and Frank upstairs.

I only just heard Eliza say "Fucking bitch" under her breath as I walked away. I giggled as I heard Gerard sigh and say "Shut the fuck up, Eliza".
Sign up to rate and review this story