Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untie The Knot

I Was Scared, You Were Scared, We Were Scared

by amy 0 reviews

Eliza fucks shit up.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-01-04 - Updated: 2012-01-04 - 1054 words

0Unrated
[Gerard's POV]

"What is your problem with Ariana, Eliza?" I questioned.

"What is my problem with her? She's a bitch. And she's always getting close to you, and I don't like that." She retorted.

"She doesn't get 'too close' to me, she's one of my closest friends! Stop being so jealous." Three weeks into our relationship and I already don't know how much longer I can put up with Eliza being clingy. I'm not sure how deep my feelings for her even go... I know it isn't very far, but trying to have a relationship, no matter how brief, isn't going to do much harm.

"Yeah right, Gerard. She so likes you. Has she even looked at herself? Does she see how skinny she is? She must be fucking anorexic or some shit." Too far, Eliza.

"What?! Who told you that?" Ariana didn't have a serious eating disorder, and only our small group of friends knew about her weight problems.

"Nobody told me anything, but you can just tell. People at school see it too."

"Whatever. You don't joke about shit like that, Eliza." I wanted this conversation to end, fast.

"Okay, Gerard... wow." She was suspicious. She turned back towards the TV and rolled her eyes.

Well done, Cap'n Gerard. Avoided the iceberg.

[Mikey's POV]

"What movie are we watching?" Ari asked, getting comfy on my bed.

"'Jennifer's Body'," I grinned at her, waiting for her reaction.

"YES! I love this movie so so so much! 'Boo. I'm crossing you out.'" She imitated Megan Fox in the movie, just as she usually did.

"We know Ari, we know you're 'crossing us out'". Frank rolled his eyes and laughed at her, prepared for the barrage of quotes coming from Ari.

Two hours later, Ari was pretending to be a flesh eating demon as she usually did after watching the movie, chasing Frank and I around the room with her teeth bared.

When we calmed down and were lying on my bed, Ari charmed us both with that cute smile and said "You know... maybe I should just eat Eliza."

"Maybe you should, Ari." Frank got that mischievious look in his eyes. "Okay, well maybe not eat her."

[Ariana's POV]

Two minutes later, the three musketeers were tip-toeing very quietly across the hall and down the stairs, making sure not to make any of them creak. Frank let out the tiniest of
giggles, and Mikey and I glared at him with our fingers to our mouths.

"Sorry!" Frank mouthed, and silently giggled.

We crept to the bottom of the stairs and to the living room door, where Gerard and Eliza were still watching TV. I turned around and gave Mikey and Frank a cheesy grin and crept up behind the sofa.

I knelt down, looking behind me to see Frank and Mikey peeking their heads out from the door frame, grinning in anticipation.

I reached up to the top of the sofa, and softly stroked Eliza's short blonde hair. She jumped a little.

"What the-- Gerard... something just touched my hair..."

"Relax, Eliza. You probably imagined it." Gerard replied weakly and sighed.

I turned around again, and saw Frank giving me the thumbs up. I took this as my cue.

"AHHHHH!!!!" I jumped up from hehind the sofa, grabbing Eliza's shoulders. She jumped off the couch, screaming and looked at me furiously. Gerard jumped a little too, but started laughing along with me, Frank and Mikey.

[Mikey's POV]

"You little bitch!" Eliza yelled at Ari.

"C'mon, Eliza... we were just having a little fun," Ari tried to reason with her.

"Yeah? Well that wasn't fun." Eliza didn't want to admit how much of a fright she obviously got.

"Hey, well... I could've... ate you instead..." Ari turned to Frank and I and laughed a little at our inside joke, while Gerard smiled and rolled his eyes. He had obviously heard Ari quoting the film rather loudly, and he knew and had experienced her whole 'flesh eating demon' act.

"Haha, yeah right. You could've ate me? You don't eat anything." Eliza replied with a smug look on her face.

Ari's face fell and she frowned slightly. "What are you talking about..?"

"Don't play dumb, Ari." Eliza smirked, as Frank and I stared at her, shocked at what she'd
said.

Gerard was not happy.

"Okay, Eliza, I think you should go now. I'll walk you outside." He ushered her to the door with a frosty look on his face and lead her outside, slamming the door shut behind him.

Frank, Ari and I were silent. We didn't know what to say. And we were trying very hard to listen to Gerard and Eliza's conversation, which was just growing louder and louder but was muffled. We couldn't hear what they were saying, but neither of them were happy.

"She's even more of a bitch than I thought," mumbled Ari.

"You okay?" Frank asked, putting his arm over her shoulders.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I just didn't think someone... who doesn't know me that well would... confront me about that." She shook her head and sighed.

Gerard came back in at that moment, seeing how angry Frank and I looked, then seeing how sad Ari looked. His features softened when he saw Ari's face.

"Hey..." He walked over to her as Frank dropped his arm from her shoulders. "Don't listen to her. She doesn't know what she's talking about," He put his hand under her chin and made her look at him. "Ignore her. I know it's hard... and I know she isn't the nicest of girls..."

"Then why are you with her?" She asked quietly.

Gerard let out a huge sigh. "I don't know, Ari... I dunno." He ran his hand through his unruly black hair, and looked at both Frank and I while shaking his head dejectedly. He kissed Ari's forehead then headed to his room.

Ari looked up at me with her huge eyes filled with tears.

"What if Eliza ends up being right? What if I end up not eating anything..?"

"We won't let that happen, Ari. Right, Frank?" I said confidently.

He nodded as we both hugged her tightly the same time.

"C'mon," said Frank as he nudged us both, "let's go bug Gerard for something fun to do. We're back to square one."
Sign up to rate and review this story