Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untie The Knot

One Thing I Can Do Nothing About

by amy 0 reviews

A cheerful lunch with Eliza.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-05 - Updated: 2012-01-05 - 942 words

0Unrated
[Ariana's POV]

I woke up at 7:30am on Monday morning for school. I wasn't exactly looking forward to it - there would be no doubt that I'd see Eliza at some point during the day. I dragged myself out from under my duvet, picked out my outfit, and got dressed and washed for the school day.

Half an hour later, I was heading downstairs to answer the door to a tired looking Frank. Frank would come over every morning before school after he had his breakfast, and wait for me to eat mine so we could meet up with Mikey and Gerard and head to school together.

Frank took in my outfit, as he did every day. I wasn't one for dressing down for school. Sure, if I was just heading over to Frank's or Mikey's to lounge around all day, I would wear something casual, but not if I would be seeing lots of people. My apperance was important to me. It does sound vain, but let's be honest - people judge others on their looks and first
impressions can be tough.

"Lookin' good, Ari," He winked at me as I did a little twirl in front of him, my skirt flying out as I
did so.

Ten minutes later, I was slipping on my black platform heels and saying bye to my mom as I
left for school with Frank, stopping by Gerard and Mikey's house on the way.

[Gerard's POV]

Mikey and I were waiting on our doorstep for Ari and Frank to come along as we did every morning, when we heard off-key singing and high heels walking down the street. The
singing belonged to Frank and the heels belonged to Ariana, of course.

I saw smoke rising from their mouths in the cold January air, and as they got closer to us I realised what it was.

"That's a dirty habit, Miss Ariana," I chastised her, just as I was lighting my own cigarette.

"Shut up, Gee," she scoffed and nudged me with her elbow as the four of us set off to school, walking as my dad used the car to drive to work in the mornings.

As we neared the school, Eliza spotted me and ran over, hugging me and kissing me hard on the lips. She pulled away and looked over at Ariana, smiling sarcastically.

Ari lifted her eyebrows and mumbled "Whatever", giving me a one-armed hug as she sauntered away with Frank and Mikey. Eliza just grinned innocently at me.

At lunch, I met the guys and Ari outside, at our usual spot at one of the picnic tables by the huge tree. We stopped sitting in the cafeteria when we came back to school after the fight. We didn't want any more drama to happen so we tried to avoid them all.

I looked across the table towards Ari, who was eating small bites of her chicken and bacon wrap. She was doing well with her eating these days, and I just hoped that nothing would spoil it. Of course, this would be the moment Eliza would join us. She sat next to me at the end of the bench and planted a huge kiss on my lips, not bothering to greet anyone else at the table.

Ari finally finished her lunch and got up to put her trash in the bin. I watched her as she walked away in that cute little skirt and those heels which made her taller than Frank but still a bit shorter than the rest of us. Ari could actually pull off wearing heels to school, whereas some girls just looked like they were trying too hard when they wore them. She could pull off so many things with ease and still look incredibly cute...

Eliza snapped me out of my thoughts with a snide comment that Ari was just able to hear as she sat back down. "Dressing to impress, are we Ariana?"

"Um... I normally dress like this for school..?" Ari's statement sounded more like it was a question.

"Sure, Ariana. I know your little game," Eliza smiled patronisingly at Ari.

"What are you talking about, Eliza?" She asked, confused.

"I know you like Gerard. Give it up, he's with me, and I don't see why he'd ever go for a girl like you."

"Okay, number one: you talk shit. And number two: why wouldn't he go for a girl like me?" Ari winked at me jokingly. The guys and I could tell she said that to get a reaction from Eliza, and she definitely got one. My reaction? Butterflies. Cute.

Eliza turned to me furiously as I chuckled along with the guys. "She's fucking delusional." She turned back to Ari, "Stay away from Gerard, you stupid little bitch. He's with me." The bell rang, signalling the end of lunch, and Eliza got up and stomped away, without so much as a 'see ya'.

Ari looked up at me with a feigned look of innocence and said, "She's a keeper, Gee." She walked away with Frank and Mikey, but not before she gave me a quick hug and a peck on the cheek. Thank God that Eliza wasn't around and that Ari had her back to me as she walked away - I was glued to the spot with a little hint of a blush on my cheeks.

Some sort of feelings for Ari had definitely been building over the past 6 months or so. Even if she was joking, she was right - why wouldn't I go for a girl like her? But I didn't just want a girl like her. I wanted her.
Sign up to rate and review this story