Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untie The Knot

When you found out

by amy 0 reviews

x

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-01-19 - Updated: 2012-01-19 - 876 words

0Unrated
[Ariana's POV]

It was Thursday lunch, and the guys and I were talking about the party we had just been invited to. A guy in our grade was throwing a house party on Saturday night and pretty much everyone was invited and it sounded as if it would be good, so we were pretty excited.

"I can't wait to get wasted..." said Frank with a dreamy look on his face.

"Yeah, and I can't wait to clean up your vomit and put you to your bed," said Gerard, rolling his
eyes.

I hoped this guy didn't have a pool at his house.

*

On Thursday night, I made my way over to Mikey's house after my dinner so we could relax together for a bit. I knocked on the door, sort of hoping Gerard would answer.

He did answer, but as I loked over his shoulder when I hugged him, I saw Eliza sitting on the couch, glaring at me.

When I pulled away from Gerard, I gave Eliza a little smile and a wave to piss her off.

"Mikey's up in his room, Ari," Gerard smiled down at me.

"Thanks, Gee," I replied, giving him a quick kiss on his cheek. I heard Eliza inhale deeply at
this, and I chuckled to myself as I made my way to Mikey's room.

*

Mikey and I had been lounging on his bed for a while now, just talking about whatever came to our minds and the party on Saturday.

"Ah, I can't wait. Maybe I'll score a chick," said Mikey playfully, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up Mikey, you're killing me here," I laughed at him, elbowing his ribs.

"You gonna score, Ari? Got your eyes set on any potential gentleman callers?" He winked at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Nope, not really."

"Not really? Well if it's not a complete 'no', there must be someone!"

"Mikey, there isn't anyone!" I tried to defend myself, but I'm pretty sure Mikey knew when I was lying. He had known me too long not to know.

"You're lying, Ari." Yep, caught out.
I sighed, knowing it was just easier to give in with Mikey. "Yeah okay, there is someone. I should have known you'd get it out of me..."

"Oooooh, who is he? And do I know him?" He pressed me.

"I'm not telling you who he is! And yes, you know him." I sighed again. I knew he would try and guess who it was.

"Well, tell me about him and I'll try to guess who he is." Bingo.

"Okay... um... he's quite tall... well, taller than me anyway. He's very good looking, really sweet and thoughtful. Funny as well. He's got amazing eyes... he's honestly pretty charming," I told him, breathing a laugh at the end.

"Sounds like a good guy," Mikey nodded.

"What are you, my dad or something?"

"Shut up, but you know I have to meet him." He really was trying to sound like my dad.

"Whatever, Mikey," I rolled my eyes, thinking about how well he and my mystery man knew each other.

[Gerard's POV]

I was headed back downstairs after coming out of the bathroom when I happened to catch Mikey and Ariana's conversation through the door,

"Oooooh, who is he? And do I know him?" I shook my head at how nosey Mikey was.

"I'm not telling you who he is! And yes, you know him." Ari said back to him. I frowned, and was pretty sure I knew what they were talking about already.

"Well, tell me about him and I'll try to guess who he is." Nosy Mikey pressed for more out of her, with me not liking where this was headed.

"Okay... um... he's quite tall... well, taller than me anyway. He's very good looking, really sweet and thoughtful. Funny as well. He's got amazing eyes... he's honestly pretty charming," Ariana told him, and I could hear her laugh a little. I sighed quietly and looked down defeatedly. I was right on the ball with knowing what they were talking about.

I walked downstairs, trying to rid myself of the jealousy I was feeling towards this guy. He
probably isn't even good enough for someone as amazing as Ariana. She would never go for me anyway.

[Ariana's POV]

I heard footsteps in the hall, and my eyes widened a little as I looked down at Mikey's bed. If that was Gerard, I hoped he didn't hear our conversation... even though it was about him.

What if he thought it was about someone else? Would he want to meet him as well? I don't really think he needed to meet himself, he already knew himself fairly well by now.

"So is it Frank? Bob? Ray?" Mikey asked, a grin on his face.

"No, it's none of them."

"Is it me?" He frowned.

"No, Mikey," I laughed, "it's not you. You're like my brother." I knew what name would come next. I knew I couldn't lie to Mikey. I knew I would have to tell him the truth.

"Thank God, that would have been weird if you did. Is it Gerard, then?"

I inhaled deeply and turned to him. "Yeah," I whispered, letting out the breath I was holding in. "It's him."
Sign up to rate and review this story